It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So bored at home; I need advice... ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

LMAO no I am not famous hahahah
YET

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Btw guys I cant watch any movies and I hardly can watch shows. The last one was Breaking Bad and still nothing beats it. Just can't catch my attention.

I even did saltwater aquarium cleaning which is a huuuge struggle actually.

I just found a random stranger from instagram and maybe she will come over I dunno LMAO.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Learn a new language.
Brain exercise 🙂

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: belkide
a reply to: TinySickTears

Dude sometimes u just want someone to listen to it =) I have been playing since 3 years old (my dad had an electric guitar) and believe me it can get boring sometimes lol

i suppose. i have never had the luxury of being able to play so much i get bored.
hell of a problem to have

link   
a reply to: snowspirit

I want to have some fun man.

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Believe me it is sometimes. first 1,5 hours is great but after that I start to look for something else. In my young days I used to lock myself to my room and play for 10 hours and the days add up to more than 2 years maybe. I paid my dues lmao
edit on 20-5-2017 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: belkide

I want to have some fun man.

Those suggestions might still be against T&Cs......trying to think of stuff to do where you can just sit there 🤔 .....learn a new instrument? Write a song? Puzzles?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Writting a song, puzzle, new instrument (I have inside, my fathers and its called an Oud) is all in the stakes but no attraction. Because those are the stuff I always do. Not puzzle but I have a gas on road radio controlled car so it works like a puzzle so. Everything is tried man. =)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: belkide

Go fishing.

link   
I agree with seasonal bird watching can be so relaxing/enjoyable. I mean if you're able to fill feeders/birdbaths and such it can be really interesting depending on what birds you're trying to attract. I put meat/suet/leftovers out for the Ravens/Jays, seed and cracked corn for the rest.

Not long ago a large flock of wild turkeys wandered in, that was a first. Road Runners frequent the water and Mourning Doves are all over the place. I imagine all would be yummy in a pinch, nothing wrong with attracting an emergency food source. Bunnies too, they hang out eat the grains off the ground.

My cat kills large pack rats and leaves them for me. I got tired of burying them, so now I put them out for the Ravens. They make them disappear, no muss/no fuss.

You just have to be careful bears are attracted to feeders especially those sweet hummingbird feeders. Predators can also be attracted to the birds, meat/suet. A hawk hangs around but he doesn't want the meat I leave, he likes his on the wing.

The other day a small herd of cattle was at my damn feeder. They were grouped around, the thing was spinning while they lapped at it with their tongues LOL and they drank all the water. It's open range here.

It's not much work and they're fun to watch. Our pets love sitting at the front windows watching the birds. I put a feeder out back so the dog can lay there/watch them. I really think it's relaxed him, he quit digging.

Some people enjoy hand feeding hummingbirds, there's YouTube videos. I've had one perch on my finger. Take care and good luck.

link   

Read a bible!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Morningglory

I have a marine aquarium for that purpose as I live in the city centre. Only a parrot came to my balcony and made my day in that terms =) We have lots of cats outside and sometimes I feed them. My hamster and my marine aquarium is a good combo to fill my heart with animal love =)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I'm famous. Hang out with me and you'll be supe popular in no time

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

I am trying to make money for my own designated go kart track around a house. Not trying to be popular
)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Oh ok, now I understand.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Do you play video games like ps4 or xb1? When I'm not out chasing bad guys, I'm always gaming on my downtime.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Teach your hamster to play guitar.

I taught myself to play keys and now we play clubs and private parties. It's true what they say....guitar players get all the chicks.
edit on 20-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Take shrooms and paint

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Patio gardening?
Get crafty with some copper pipe and make custom wind chimes? Dare I say it? Yes I will...beading. Maybe a wallet? or...

Flatwork is super easy all you need is some fireline #6 pound test, needles and some beads. The above pic is of Sherry Serafini a amazing artist and some work she's done for Steven Tyler. She's done some guitar straps for him as well. HEY!!!
Pimp your guitar time!!!

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join