It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog arrested and sentenced to death for biting a child

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Thay have a legal system for k9's, who woulda thunk it.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

The world is not a shiny happy place, where everything works out in the end and you can just chill out and enjoy the ride.

Not while there are people like you in it, it certainly isn't.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Good. I wonder if there is dog crap all over the floor in Pakistan?

Or just smears of crap where the owners have put it in a bag and left remnants.

I also wonder if there are lots of poo bags on the floor round bins and hanging from trees?

Dogs, lol. Do not get me started.

(Yes, your house stinks but you're used to the smell).

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'm pretty much down with executing any animal that harms a child.
I thought it was law the world over that any dog that bites a human is put down?

He even had a trial and everything.
That's pretty much what "top of the food chain" means...

Cheers Pakistani dog

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I think you're confusing dog crap with cow feces. Cows are Holy..
Oh wait.. maybe that's India ...

Crap....

Never Mind.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

So when a dog bites at a child who has been pulling it's ears, grabbing it's tail, and otherwise doing things a parent should be teaching them not to, but you don't know this, do you still get all trigger happy? 

Kids don't know any better, neither do dogs. If a dog hurts a child it should be put down.

What about humans who set dogs on fire, beat them with bats, cut their ears off, etc, just for their sick joyllies.. can we shoot them too?

Shoot them? I can think of a lot of things I'd do first. Hammer, ice pick, continuous loop of taylor swift's music played for days on end, etc...
edit on 20-5-2017 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

I agree. In the US this happens all of the time, we just use different terminology. Dog bites paperboy, his parents call cops, they call Animal Control (who work with police) and is taken into custody eventually to be euthanized.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

lol... Thanks I needed a good laugh!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
It could be that the child is at fault here, which resulted in the dog biting him. I can think of LOTS of scenarios of why the dog would bite. Pulled his tail too hard, rough-housed with him too hard, stepped on his paw, etc., and the dog simply turned around and nipped him. The article doesn't even say what transpired right before the incident, or what the child was doing, where the dog was up to that point, etc. A LOT of info missing. Ridiculous "punishment" process, regardless.
edit on 20-5-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I should've been a little more clear. I know dogs are put down every single day here in the West, I just thought it was kind of strange the process and I guess terminology they were using, it kind of seemed like they were treating the dog like a human. Being arrested and sentenced to death? Even holding a pigeon captive? Lol I'm sorry..

Thanks for the replies though

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I don't see the story here. Is it only a story because it happened in a country that either you don't like or don't understand?

This happens in other countries (especially America) on a daily basis, only it is done by animal control not the PD.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: Woodcarver

The world is not a shiny happy place, where everything works out in the end and you can just chill out and enjoy the ride.

Not while there are people like you in it, it certainly isn't.

People like me allow people like you to be able to relax and enjoy the ride. People like me will fight back the threats while you snuggle on the couch and pretend there is no danger.

When i was young, i worked for several horse breeding farms. Coy dogs would climb our chainlink fences to get at the fresh born baby horses. More than a few times i saw them climb back over the fence with a baby horse in it's mouth.

I was told a story last week about a dog that took a boys arm off. He had bitten several other people, but nobody would call the cops on the owner. (Who was the real problem). That boy was getting fitted for a new arm that day.

People like you can take your safety for granted, because people like me deal with problems before they ever make it to your doorstep.
edit on 20-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think practically every country kills dangerous dogs.

Admittedly it is unusual that an animal gets arrested and a sentence, in most places they just take it and put it down without all the formality. I guess that's just their legal system.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

You just answered your own question.

Here in the West they usually just put it down on the spot or let the animal control take over. I found this story odd because I had no idea that a dog would have to go through due process and end up in a prison like a human. Did it really? Was a reporter over exaggerating? Is this normal in Pakistan? Who knows, that's why I posted it.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Another point I'd like to make is I am not outraged, a lot of people seem to think I am for some reason, I was actually smirking at the oddness while making this thread. Sure I love dogs, but I totally understand the dynamics, and the main point of my thread was pointing out the strangeness of arresting a pet and giving it a sentence through due process.

NOT that a dog has to be put down due to harming a human. Hopefully this clears it up for some of you.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

To be fair, you should probably reread your OP. It gives the impression that you were trying to mock Pakistan for being backwards or the such, even going so far as to say "I mean it's Pakistan, so I'm not surprised, but really??". But as Tiger so eloquently put it (HERE), this same process happens right here in the good old US of A.

The only "problem" here is probably the original wording. Anyone can describe a normal practice in a horrifying, disgusting, or ridiculing way if they try hard enough. So if you came across an article saying "A dog in Pakistan was temporarily seized and put in a kennel because it bit a child", would you still have made this thread? It's the same thing, just different wording.

Not to mention, they may not even have enough resources to maintain the same amount of animal control facilities & "shelters" that we have here. So maybe their jails in that city are the only "detainment facilities" where they could safely keep the dog while they conducted the investigation?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Well forgive me it was late and i went straight to bed after I clicked on the post button.

A dog in Pakistan was temporarily seized and put in a kennel because it bit a child", would you still have made this thread? It's the same thing, just different wording. 

No I would not have, but the title and content were very clear in their direction and I found it very odd and didn't understand it, that's why I posted it here.

As for the mocking Pakistan part, hey I'm just being snarky, it's nothing personal. They are pretty backwards on a lot of things.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Well forgive me it was late and i went straight to bed after I clicked on the post button.

No problem lol. I was just pointing out why it got some of the responses that it did.

No I would not have, but the title and content were very clear in their direction and I found it very odd and didn't understand it, that's why I posted it here.

That's the power of clickbait and fake news. It's the difference between:
"We've uncovered a child labor operation where kids are forced to work in the sweltering summer heat! Outrageous!"
and
"Child opens lemonade stand."

As for the mocking Pakistan part, hey I'm just being snarky, it's nothing personal. They are pretty backwards on a lot of things.

Judging by the responses, I think it's safe to say all of our countries are "backwards" in one way or another.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sometimes the human should be put down.
Anyone remember this?
articles.latimes.com...

The dogs were doing their job. The cyclist was harassing livestock and the snowflake whined and wound up with a 1 mil payoff.

There is no justice.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Why is everyone shocked. If a dog bites someone yes they should be put down. It happen's in the west every day though silly having a trial. When a dog bites a human it will happen again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join