It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Calls 911 In Florida To Ask To Be Deported

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I couldn't make this up:

External Source

In an audio recording of the conversation released on Friday, a man says he is not well, but clarifies, “It’s not an emergency. All I want is to be deported.”

A deputy located Sanchez Tuesday night and arrested him for misusing the emergency call number, a misdemeanor.

Sanchez remains in custody at the county jail and is set to be arraigned on May 31.

The arrest report says Sanchez should be held for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

I imagine the 911 operator saying in response, "Why yes! I think that can be arranged!"

edit on 5/16/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This is funny agreed

That being said, it won't be so funny when a massive amount of illegals want to get deported voluntary so the process can be paid with your tax money.

I am curious what would happen if illegal Cesar Sanchez walks to the first border crossing and reports himself for volunteer removal. Will he be arrested and deported or would they just shush him over to Mexico?

edit on 16-5-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

That being said, it won't be so funny when a massive amount of illegals want to get deported voluntary so the process can be paid with your tax money.

I look at it as a long term investment. A one time fee to get them back to their homeland, and the yield on our investment will be that we never have to see them again.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

You are probably right. I am sure there are other worse things your tax money goes anyway.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

This is all I have to say :

OTHERWISE THE MURICANS WILL RUIN THIS THREAD as usual... J

JUST NEED TO SCROLL THROUGH THE LAST 20 or SO THREADS here on ATS.

Lags

Not sure what happened to your post, but I fixed it for you.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

What is more important to you, exactly?

Less illegal immigrants within your borders, or the precise manner in which they are processed out? Because it seems to me that if a person is willing to leave, not intending on running from authorities, then it HAS to be cheaper and more efficient to simply transport them to the border and hand them off to Mexican officials. That might not be the case in all situations, but it certainly seems to be the case in this instance!

I will tell you one thing that will not be financially beneficial to your country, and that is starting legal proceedings and using court time, on a person who is actively trying to leave your country and return home. That seems like the most counter productive, wasteful way of dealing with the matter, that it is possible to enact.

Surely the most sensible thing to do in this instance, would be to have an ICE agent accompany him to the border, or fly with him to a Mexican airport, at which point he could be handed over to authorities there? I mean, if the problem of illegal immigration is SO costly to the US (which is a lie, but there you go), then surely it would be well within the realms of relative affordability, to simply transport these individuals to the border by whatever method, and wave them a cheery goodbye, rather than spending a ton of money on judges, paperwork, lawyers, security in court, court cleaning, bailiffs hours, and so on and so forth. It makes little sense to me, to inject red tape into a very, VERY simple situation like this one. The fellow wants out. Bus him out then! Simple, achingly simple.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hi True. I am in the UK as well so I just look at the US immigration issue as an outsider. Cant go either way on what is more important to me.

While i agree with your stand, as it is cheaper to have them come to you than go trough court and all, there are also millions of illegals from overseas. My example of Cesar the Mexican was not correct.

When it comes to buying airplane tickets, for volunteer illegals, that will cost. You are right, still cheaper.

I have no idea how they will fix their immigration where there are 12 million in already.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

This is all I have to say :

OTHERWISE THE MURICANS WILL RUIN THIS THREAD as usual... J

JUST NEED TO SCROLL THROUGH THE LAST 20 or SO THREADS here on ATS.

Lags

Not sure what happened to your post, but I fixed it for you.

Thank you...

Twas well weird!

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I look at it as a long term investment. A one time fee to get them back to their homeland, and the yield on our investment will be that we never have to see them again.

Till they cross the border again, with that bag of blow, and suddenly, it's groundhog day with a white nose.

And I couldn't even get in there legally.. damn your CBP officers are picky...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I know one way to scare them from ever coming back into the country illegally, all deportee flights back to their country of origin have to be booked on united airlines.

cruel and unusual punishment?? maybe.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I wonder how far back your lineage in the us goes.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

My ancestors on my mothers side fought in the revolutionary war, my ancestors on my dads side came here legally, through Ellis Island.

What are you getting at?

top topics

join