It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Confiscating Homes To Use For Migrants

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

For the sake of argument derelict properties here can have work orders placed on them and sometimes basic maintenance done and charged to the owner..especially if the owner has a longstanding issue of letting it fall apart or be severely unkempt. This is more so in residential area's.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

If the person who's name is on the deed says I want my property to stay vacant, for what ever reason. And it is not a public safety issue but is still renovated and leased with out their consent (against their will). That is indeed tyranny.

This would fly for about 1 second in the US.

Sounds like the condition of the property is being used as a reason (excuse) to lease it against the owners will.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

And that makes sense.

If the buildings were in that bad of shape renovations would not bring them up to livable codes/conditions.

In other words, it sounds like the condition is being used to take the use of the property from the owners.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If the person who's name is on the deed says I want my property to stay vacant, for what ever reason. And it is not a public safety issue but is still renovated and leased with out their consent (against their will). That is indeed tyranny.

This would fly for about 1 second in the US.

Sounds like the condition of the property is being used as a reason (excuse) to lease it against the owners will.

If you want to turn your apartment into an all-night kebab shop in the US can you do that?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Recently here, due to foreign real estate purchasing and speculation..offshore chinese parking their money, it got so out of hand driving up prices that they have introduced an empty house tax, as well as foreign owner tax.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I have heard of..this is after complaints, the city coming to cut a persons lawn.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Straw man argument.

That is a zoning issue, I imagine there are similar laws in Germany.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
well.. there will be a point where the german people arent gonna take it anymore

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Straw man argument.

That is a zoning issue, I imagine there are similar laws in Germany.

Same thing. German law in this case says you can't leave property unused for extended periods of time.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

There is no laws in the US that say you have to use the property-it is yours.

According to the article they tried this in Hamburg, and it didn't fly.

You argument with turning your apartment into an all night kabob shop is a zoning issue. Taking vacant properties is not a zoning issue.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Bone75

How would you do it?

If I understand it, ownership is no longer a good thing?

Remove the financial sector.

State (that's us) control of all commercial property and means of production.

Redistribute the remaining WORK.

Keep our homes.

Accelerate automation.

Eliminate jobs along the way.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

There is no laws in the US that say you have to use the property-it is yours.

According to the article they tried this in Hamburg, and it didn't fly.

You argument with turning your apartment into an all night kabob shop is a zoning issue. Taking vacant properties is not a zoning issue.

You are missing the point. Neither the US nor Germany has an absolute right to do what you want with property.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Next they'll be building a base to launch attacks against their own people German Ghost Town Being Built

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

With automation on a grand scale, I can see some of your ideas coming to pass.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Of course and I can't do what ever I want with my car.

We are not talking about doing something extreme.

Do you see what is happening with property use being taken as not extreme?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
From your link, benefit of Google translate. I found several things disturbing about the article.

The first is,

In Kiel, the confiscation of the former C & A department store at the boat harbor triggered a nationwide look. The city used the building as an emergency stop for transit refugees - without the owner knowing it.

As a land owner and an owner of rental property, I know what that actually means. I have heard that all too convenient excuse by the city, that they couldn't reach me, though they have my home address, my home number, my cell phone number, my email address, and a second person for contact.

Next:

" The Ministry of the Interior spoke of a "responsible action" in the face of the "underlying facts". In legal terms it is a matter of "ensuring emergency situations and defending a present danger to public security". On Monday the former department store remained empty, as the sleeping places for the 320 refugees in the neighboring market hall were sufficient. But in the night of Saturday, the city was surprisingly confronted with 603 transit refugees, including many families with about 150 children and twelve infants. The last arrived by train from Passau after midnight. But the empty market hall offers only a maximum of 350 sleeping places. Children, babies and many sick people could not be expected to camp outside in the rain, stressed Social Entrepreneur Gerwin Stöcken. The insolvency administrator, who represents the London still-owner of the resident C & A building, could not reach the city over the weekend. But in order not to get back into the situation, 91 refugees had to lodge at night in the youth village Falckenstein and 30 privately, the city had then on Saturday made provision by ensuring the house, which is to be demolished next year, so Stöcken.

The sections in bold are of greatest concern to me. I don't think they tried to reach anyone. I think they knew if they had asked before sending those refugees they would not have been able to send them, so they just shuffle those poor people around like a game of "Hot Potato".

If they think they have a situation that is potentially a risk to security now, what do they think they are going to have on there hands after shuffling the refugees around and making them disenfranchised?

It is ridiculous to expect the refugees to assimilate into your culture if you continue to horde and cattle them in herds, in sub-livable situations. They should be placed in normal housing in small groups, into accepting communities with avenues of support. No community should have to take on the responsibility of more than a manageable number of refugees. It doesn't help anyone to keep doing it this way.

In my not so humble opinion.

translate.google.com... terbringung-fuer-Transitfluechtlinge-im-C-A-Haus-Land-unterstuetzt-Kiel&edit-text=

edit on 15-5-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If you live in Germany get the hell out now while you can. When those same immigrants gain power they will be openly raping you every second of the day in every way possible.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So you are saying that if a person works to buy a property, it's ok to take it off them if you don't like the look of it? Interesting. So you would agree then that poorer people who don't maintain their homes correctly (to your standard) should be evicted and their houses given to someone else then, right?

Crazier things have happened.

If you have the stomach or the courage for it, just Google some of the unbelievable things Condo Associations and Code Enforcement has gotten away with here in America.

Don't bother to look at some of antics that the Department of Environmental Protection has pulled, that will likely push you right over the edge.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Stop using Infowars as a source. Without even looking into this I'm calling complete BS.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
well.. there will be a point where the german people arent gonna take it anymore

Says who? Check the facts please. Since 1918, for 99 years the area where German speakers have been inhabitting in Europe and central Asia has been almost continuously shrinking . They are now penned into just the central European part. All the Germans have had their homes confiscated allover the place. Baltic Germans................ Gone. Sudeten Germans.................... Gone. Russian Germans................ Going fast. Kazachstan Germans.................... Going fast. Prussian Germans Gone. Alsace Germans................... Gone. Silesian Germans............. Gone. Hungarian Germans..................... Virtually gone. You get the way things have been going?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join