It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Money laundering Investgation in US cut short

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This sure seems suspicious in the wake of all the revelations about Trump's administration being connected to Russia. There's no indication at this time that the White house was involved in this in any way, but it definitely looks suspicious for something like this to be suddenly and mysteriously shut down at this point in time. I still think that we are going to find out that Trump is involved in hiding wealth from the US government in Russia where they don't really follow laws or morals or disclose much to the Western world.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 14-5-2017 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Probably fake news..

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So, just because Russia was involved, you are implying that Trump was involved?
Sheesh.

edit on 5/14/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

These properties should be public info. I doubt there is anything to hide, even if he tries to hide.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This sure seems suspicious in the wake of all the revelations about Trump's administration being connected to Russia. There's no indication at this time that the White house was involved in this in any way, but it definitely looks suspicious for something like this to be suddenly and mysteriously shut down at this point in time. I still think that we are going to find out that Trump is involved in hiding wealth from the US government in Russia where they don't really follow laws or morals or disclose much to the Western world.

www.cnn.com...

Deny ignorance! They settled a trial wherein some Russian mobsters had been arrested and charged with a crime. Ninety seven percent of all cases get settled before they get tried.

I invite you to point out the tie to our President!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328
Ah yes, more fake news from Clinton News Nutverks.
Notice how they twist this detail to give it their neferious spin.
"The case had initially been brought by US Attorney Preet Bharara, but he was fired by President Donald Trump in March. "
What they purposely omit is, the POTUS not only fired this klinton/husain phony, but ALL of the usurping obama US Attorneys!
Sheeeez, how the libtards keep trying to spin horse poo into gold is beyond me.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Just as it was with Obama so it continues with Trump he is President so everything is his fault.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: CB328

www.cnn.com...

Deny ignorance! They settled a trial wherein some Russian mobsters had been arrested and charged with a crime. Ninety seven percent of all cases get settled before they get tried.

We already know some Russian mafia types have been born again in the USA...for snitching. See Felix Sater, then watch this space. [ ]

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The alleged fraud behind the Prevezon case goes back a decade. According to US investigators, corrupt Russian government officials allegedly teamed up with a powerful Russian organized crime organization to pull off that country's largest ever tax fraud.
Source: www.cnn.com...
  • This case predates the Trump campaign by almost a decade. The crimes allegedly occurred years before Trump was considering running for President.

• The Russian government was not involved in any way. The Russian defendants were accused of defrauding Russia out of tax money through fake refunds to stolen identities.

• This had nothing to do with collusion between governments. It had to do with collusion between real estate holders and Russian criminals.

• There is nothing suspicious about settling a case out of court. Most cases are.

• There is no indication whatsoever, by anyone save the OP of this thread, that Donald Trump had any connection whatsoever to this case.

• The US prosecutors declared the settlement a 'win' for the US.

My God! Is conscious thought dead already? I though we had at least another 20-30 years...

TheRedneck

top topics

join