It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's ET's a Dyson sphere above our head and the zoothesis.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
A Dyson sphere is a hypothetical megastructure that completely encompasses a star and captures most or all of its power output. The concept was first described by Olaf Stapledon in his science fiction novel Star Maker (1937), and later popularized by Freeman Dyson

wikipedia.

And then we have this....

An astronomer named Tabetha Boyajian spoke at a TED (Technology, Entertainment and Design) conference back in February and presented the audience with a rather impressive discovery which came after independent researchers sifted through Kepler Telescope data previously only scraped by NASA computers which were reported to have turned up nothing. However, now evidence shows that a “massive alien superstructure” or “Dyson sphere” may have been constructed by an advanced civilization and may be lurking in the depths of space.

source www.intellihub.com...

So lets be very hypothetical , and imagine a 'dyson sphere' encompassing our little planet. I just mean if E.T. could build such a structure (and some scientists are very serious about that) why can't E.T have already build a 'dyson sphere' like structure that is encompassing our little planet.
Well scientists are funny people , it's ok to postulize hypothesis that don't change the status quo that much but when it comes to radical hypothesis that might change the status quo it's a different story. E.T. in a far away galaxy that's not a problem but E.T above our head's is !

The Dome , the zoo , the matrix.

So from a scientific point of view E.T is a possibility but it does not interact. If it would our worldview and probably our history would be wrong and the status quo would change we cant have that can't we ?

In that status quo a for lack of better word 'Dome' is and always will be just hypothetical. It's ok to fantasize about it but if one starts actually investigate this as a possibility one gets stonewalled or even 'excommunicated' from the scientific community. The dome , the zoo , the matrix a simulation... it's all fine but if you want to be part of the fight club don't take it serious that's the message.

Flatearth and Mandela.

In recent times the general public started to investigate the possibility that our worldview could be wrong. There is nothing wrong with. That but if one compares the rate at which these CT appeared to the rate at which other ct's appeared in the past one can not but wonder that there is some force behind the emergence of these CT's (Psyops Why?).

Psyops

Let's for a moment assume there is some truth in the zoothesis and we indeed are living inside a 'dyson sphere like structure' for whatever reason.
With that assumption in mind we have a very serious problem. Science will eventually advance to the point that they will discover the 'outskirts' of our prison. Maybe they already did and maybe that information leaked. The truth is very fragile and to hide it one must not deny it but make it unbelievable by ridicule it. Maybe Psyops invented the new memes and let them go viral on the net. With the goal in mind to ridicule every worldview/realityview that isn't conform the general scientific norm.

P-brains multiverse and CERN wierdness ?

When it comes to Mandela science is to blame. CERN With their wierd rituals and movies has indeed confused the general public. Why these wierd movies there is absolutely no point !? Why not just explaining what they are doing and nothing more. Scientist should have known what the reaction of the general public would be. Was the promo just fun ? Or was there indeed something behind it ? One thing is for sure If it comes to confusing the public CERN certainly did a great job. So CERN - Psyops connected ? Well I think so ,but you decide !

The Result is Zoothesis undiscussable right now.

The result is that at the present it's impossible to talk about Zoothesis with anyone without being stigmatised.
Since I saw a UFO decades ago I started to investigate. And now many years later I always come to the same conclusion and that is 'E.T from outer space is a meme that gives us the illusion that we are part of the universe , that humanity is ever advancing , free and limitless.' Maybe the truth is that this isn't the case and is scientific advancement and society controlled by a large degree , E.T. doesn't come from outerspace it's already here , it always was !

Trueman show.

Think about it nearly every new technology developed in the last decades has had the effect to passify the population. People gradually become more 'zombified'. With the Zoothesis in mind this is perfectly explainable because our 'masters' dont want us to explore beyond the boundaries. Every new generation has to expose less initiative and probably a lower IQ as a result of that.
It's like in the Trueman show : Trueman has to be afraid of water (our boundaries) or else he would sail away... It's simple it's logic but with this in mind almost everything that is happening on this planet can be explained and predicted. Many problems that humanity faces arent problems at all , but metaphorically spoken result of 'the Trueman show'.

Illuminati / deep state / globalists / elite

The follow the money trail only works until a certain degree. I mean the people that are really in the top tick different. what's their objective ?
If one has a triljon dollars one hardly needs more ? For me it's obvious , the above mentioned know what is really happening and are in more or less direct contact.
So their goals are quite simple : passify the human population , and dumb them down to the point that they don't question reality.

This simple statement explained what has happened the last decade. Look at the education system (europe or USA) it doesn't make a difference. Now SJW's terrorizing the campuses. Making the morally weak strong and the morally strong weak. Look at science where is the advancement , emdrive anyone ? I don't dare to mention Anti-gravity or Free-Energy anymore even on ATS , medical advancement , cancercures ?. It has all been 'debunked'/ridiculed by people that like to parrot the general consensus.

So Science , Technology and society maynot advance beyond a certain point so much is obvious. The Deepstate knows and is just following orders from our 'masters'.

Trump ?!

It's my opinion that trump isn't part of the incrowd. He has a hunch though. People like T.Rex make money with oil and they are very dangerous for the elite/masters (T.rex is different kind of elite).
At the moment I don't know what to think about Trump. He has changed as a result of a lot of pressure he had to indure. If he will continue this course we are in for a bumpy ride. I said that before but I overestimated the power of the POTUS. There is power but not that much as I expected.... Combine Trump with the above and it becomes obvious that only a POTUS that is following the Deepstate orders to disempower humanity will stay in power... If Trump will stay in power for longer than it's war at an level that might change this world forever.

Antarctica.

Antarctica has been ridiculed to the point of no repair. So I expect that most people don't even consider this a valid topic anymore. Anyway antarctica is paramount when it comes to understanding our situation. I'm just pointing it out here to ask people to investigate it !
However people like David wilcox and steve quale dont help the situation. There is really something going on dow

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Back to the personal Dyson sphere.

Dyson sphere means limited space. Limited space means limited humanity. For hunderds of years there have been forces that steered humanity away from the truth. Nowadays there is no truth. Would you consider MSM the truth ? Bad Russians ? Trump a russian spy ? Putin as DR.evil ? Isn't that hollywood isn't that very fake news ? Just a charade. Ever learned something whilst watching the news ? Nah ! Metaphorical Everyone is living in his or her personal Dyson sphere. As it is right now your energy is drained. And the only way escape that dilemma is to burn an even heavier element and go supernova. I don't know why humanity has been imprisoned. It might even be a good thing. But as long as our 'masters' don't show themselves there is no choice. And 'no choice' is always bad.The hypothetical dyson sphere above our heads might not be the greatest problem after all...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Very confusing post. Dyson speculated that such structures would be the logical consequence of the long-term survival and escalating energy needs of a technological civilization. So why would a Type III civilization even bother wasting so much of their time and resources to construct a Dyson sphere around "our little planet?" The scientific community doesn't waste time investigating this BECAUSE THERE'S NOT ONE IOTA OF PROOF that we live within a dome. Funny, but I don't feel "imprisoned" or "zombified" and I certainly don't believe my "masters" are superior beings who built a "dome" around my world. Why do you jump from ET's building Dyson Spheres to the Matrix, to the Truman Show, to the Illuminati, to Trump, to the Anarctica, to "forces that steered humanity away from the truth?" I'm afraid that your hypothetical theory is just as bad as anything that has come from either David Wilcox and Steve Quale. Thanks for making me laugh out loud so early in the morning.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Why would aliens build a Dyson sphere around the Earth?

Dyson spheres are to harness the energy of a star. The Earth does not emit light or significant heat by itself, it'd defeat the whole purpose of it.

Unless you mean a Dyson sphere around the Sun, and that also happens to encompass the Earth? But then, that Dyson sphere would have mass which would screw up the Earth's orbit, not to mention hide the stars outside of the sphere. We wouldn't be able to see stuff like Vega or the Milky Way or the Andromeda galaxy. Remember that alot of stars have their parallax checked - in other words, their distance is confirmed to be beyond the solar system. It'd totally falsify your argument.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

term survival and escalating energy needs of a technological civilization. So why would a Type III civilization even bother wasting so much of their time and resources to construct a Dyson sphere around "our little planet?"

Maybe because there is live on it ?? or are gasballs more interesting than live for type iii suckers ?

so SOO you laughed at my post ??
hmm .... I will retailate by completely destroying your 15th vertebrate
[a joke]

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You mean a sort of Dyson sphere around Earth to serve as a prison and not as harnesser of energy, right, then it's not really a Dyson sphere. And if it was there, how come we feel and see the sun? As Swanne's post, it had to be around us and the sun as well, and it's just one hell of a huge distance to be covered, unless this Prison of yours is sort of transparent or doesn't filter the Sun's radiation.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

alot of stars have their parallax checked .... Earth orbit ... falsify the argument.. skeptic much?

And I guess a type iii civilization is unable to project stars.. or understand the concept of parallax adding some redshift in the mix.. way too complex for them suckers. Earth orbit and mass ? well Earth mass could be a compound mass ?

hmmm... gives a way to test if we're really in a dyson sphere. gravity would decline more (vector may change direction) at greater distance from center of earth due to mass of Dsphere at higher altitude me guess ? could be interesting. Also rocket trajectories would be different at higher altitudes...

Look what I'm saying here is that reality might be different than we precieve and that ET might even simulate this reality.. Dome matrix dyson sphere or whatever are just words. The bottom line here is that there are very strong indicators that this indeed might be the case.

and then sniff sniff.... you falsify my argument throwing basic science at me whilst having a feeling of superiority. may priapus get you for that you rascal

edit on 5132017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Transparant maybe ? Not really that farfetched me guess.
And how may i call it ... dyson sphere it's just a word.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I like that. It fits in nicely with the control loop and other things I experienced first hand.
I mean sure it's debatable and you surely aren't spot on, but the direction could be very good.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Dyson sphere would have mass which would screw up the Earth's orbit,

Yeah I'm having a problem with the thought of this invisible Dyson Sphere

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well the general direction is it that humans arent alone and never were. UFO don't behave like they are coming from outer space. They often behave more like patrols. Add nasa's weird behaviour to that and the it becomes very questional to me whether the space we see is the actual space out there. ET could have very advanced tech that could even influence light and it's behaviour. Bottomline if ET can make dyson spheres why cant it make a charade of our universe...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I meant the psyop and the elite bit.

They hardly need a Dyson sphere to keep us from going anywhere and the voyagers got pretty far.
But the dumbing down of society, the aggressive promiscuous selfishness that spreads in combination with pollution and medicating everybody through food, water and all kinds of prescription drugs is much too obvious for it to be happening accidentally. 70% are on drugs! If you factor in recreational drugs like weed, alcohol etc you get very close to 100%, all just to surpress something.

That alone wouldn't require ETs or IDBs to be involved.
But I know what I saw, right?
Are the BT a secret project of us? Where were they built these things are freaking huge! So the real question is: who's killing whom and for what? And if "they" are just watching aware, that most of us don't have the slightest clue, aren't they guilty too anyways? Like watching a murder and you got a gun, but don't do anything...

I rambled a bit here. Done.
edit on 13-5-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

alot of stars have their parallax checked .... Earth orbit ... falsify the argument.. skeptic much?

And I guess a type iii civilization is unable to project stars.. or understand the concept of parallax adding some redshift in the mix.. way too complex for them suckers. Earth orbit and mass ? well Earth mass could be a compound mass ?

hmmm... gives a way to test if we're really in a dyson sphere. gravity would decline more (vector may change direction) at greater distance from center of earth due to mass of Dsphere at higher altitude me guess ? could be interesting. Also rocket trajectories would be different at higher altitudes...

So every sign or piece of evidence that we live in an alien-made dome has been thought of ahead of time by the aliens (such as projecting fake stars, for example), and thus there are no signs that we are living in a dome...

...So why exactly should I believe we are living trapped in a dome/Dyson-like sphere?

I'm going to change that story a little. Let's say that another friendly alien race set us free from our dome, but they didn't want the first alien race (whom they don't like) to know, so they make it only LOOK to that first alien race that we are still in a dome, but we are not, and there is no longer a "wall" between us and the rest of the universe.

If we are going to believe your first story, then why not believe my story?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

It would seem that this is an old "Twilight Zone" episode (on Netflix) taken to various open-ended tangents, very wordy but meaningless in terms of a coherent picture of our current state of development which is UFOs in our skies for over half of a century and a growing awareness among the entire population that we probably are not alone.

Please point out the restraints that are evident upon us other than our lack of forward-thinking awareness.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

just curious which episode do you refer to ?

UFOs in our skies for over half of a century

much longer than that...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

I really dont care if people believe 'the story' or not. I'm just pointing out that reality isn't what we think it is. Trapped in a dyson like sphere... it's your choice believe it or not. Many data i've collected in the past decades however indicates that there is and was a third player in the history of mankind.

Funny no-one denies the existance of dyson spheres... must be because it's a page on wikipedia...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: Box of Rain

Funny no-one denies the existance of dyson spheres... must be because it's a page on wikipedia...

I don't deny the existence of the idea of the Dyson Sphere.

Freeman Dyson is a real person with a real idea that is potentially feasible. I think if there is intelligence elsewhere in the universe (and most people agree there almost certainly is) then I think it is likely that some technological civilization has taken upon at least a variation of the Dyson Sphere by building large formations of Dyson Swarm satellites around a star in order to capture a relatively high amount of the energy output of that star.

It seems like an idea that makes sense.

However, I don't see any evidence that the sky we see at might is the inside of an artificial shell built around the Sun and Earth. Does this shell encompass the entire solar system? It must if we are to explain how the Voyager probes have ventured past the heliopause, and how the New Horizons spacecraft made it to Pluto, and is now heading toward a new target in the Kuiper Belt.

edit on 13/5/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'm wondering if an invisible sphere of no mass would be possible?

We have the van Allen belts which could, I suppose, be 'shadows' thrown by such a non-material field.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
And if it was there, how come we feel and see the sun? As Swanne's post, it had to be around us and the sun as well, and it's just one hell of a huge distance to be covered

What if the sun is merely a projection in the sky? What if it doesn't really exist and all we see is some kind of movie screen on the edge of the sphere?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

well I'm not implying that Freeman Dyson isn't a real person. Was is one of the best scientists in the world , if he says it's feasible how am I to agrue ?

Evidence/Proof is a funny thing. A dyson sphere makes sense to you , but there is no proof either. Like there was no proof that blackholes exists in deep space. that was why hawking lost his bet.
physicsworld.com...

The point that I'm making here is that that Evidence is something that is given to the public by science. And science is ever advancing. If something like a type iii civi exist it must be very smart and it could in theory hide it's existance from us. Maybe that dyson sphere is as big as the solarsystem or even bigger...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join