It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rod Rosenstein -There Will NOT Be a Special Prosecutor in the Russian Interference Probe.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I read everything.

Even if I don't like what it implies.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I read everything.

Even if I don't like what it implies.

You are probably a fast reader and patient person. I've an average reader and impatient person. That's why I appreciate when empathic posters like yourself, share what you learn, after reading longer articles or watching videos.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Democrats AND Republicans need to be reminded they took an oath of office and not an oath of party.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Naaw, this have a Dutch connection, although they might be related, look up Zembla Vara.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well, it looks something made these existing investigators get their butt in gear.

""Federal investigators last month reportedly requested bank records of former Trump campaign adviser Paul Manafort as a part of a widening probe into potential Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.   

The Department of Justice requested Manafort’s banking records from Citizens Financial Group Inc. back in mid-April, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday 5-12-2017. It is unclear if additional banks received similar requests.

Manafort has not been accused of any wrong doing. He has agreed to testify before congressional committees involved.
This comes as pressure mounts on the FBI and Congress to find out if Trump campaign associates colluded with Russia in any way that would have interfered with the November elections.""

Source: www.foxnews.com...

If they were doing their job all along, this wouldn't be NEWS would it? Requesting all kinds of records should be a routine activity. But the article says that the "probe is widening". YEah..right.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

zembla.vara.nl...

The American real estate development company Bayrock, through which Donald Trump constructed hotels and apartment complexes, used Dutch letter box companies in a network suspected of being involved in money laundering.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Naaw, this have a Dutch connection, although they might be related, look up Zembla Vara.

zembla.vara.nl... is not in English, but it has a picture of Donald Trump, shaking hands with guy and smiling bigly.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

zembla.vara.nl...

The American real estate development company Bayrock, through which Donald Trump constructed hotels and apartment complexes, used Dutch letter box companies in a network suspected of being involved in money laundering.

Bayrock is suspected of money laundering. I've inadvertently worked through companies that did crooked things. That's life, if you're active.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Here is more info:
www.usatoday.com...

My question is simply this. When attempting to do legitimate high dollar business in other countries such as Russia, is it possible to even tap the market without going through people with shady histories?

Not trying to make an excuse, it is a valid question.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Nope.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I don't know if any of this will pan out, but given the circumstances surrounding Trump , wouldn't it behoves us to have a special investigation, at this moment, one will find partisan hacks on both sides, remember what happened last month, look I have never liked Trump no secret about that, but I want him either cleared or sneered, but certainly no clouds as to him or his people as faulty as they are, being Russian agents.
edit on 13-5-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Sorry from across the ocean but reading all I have about prosecutors in the states I have my doubts about any giving substance to an investigation.

Always the threat of prosecution but no one from the rich or politics seems to go to jail from special investigations of this kind.

Was it Rosenstein or Rosenstain. Perhaps there is a precedent defense there. Bears a resemblance.

Kind regards,

bally
edit on 13-5-2017 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

From experience this year, I've learned that when there is an Anti-Trump story and it's a Democrat speaking, writing, or being quoted, to just ignore it totally. That's served me well, and saved a lot of time. They always turn out to be FAKE news.

From experience this year, I've learned that Trumpets see anything that is Anti-Trump as FAKE news.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Benghazi anyone??? Eleven taxpayer funded hearings?
Don't bring taxpayer waste into it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The dems didnt give her special treatment. What are you talking about??? She went through hearing after hearing and an FBI investigation which they allowed to be completed. Yeah we all want to be treated special like that.
Is this some kind of selective memories or something?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Benghazi anyone??? Eleven taxpayer funded hearings?
Don't bring taxpayer waste into it.

Are you scripted? A bot perhaps?

Nothing in what you responded to said anything about tax dollars. Oh, I hear they are revisiting that. Great news!
edit on 13-5-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Democrats are always trying to steal elections. In this case they are attempting to tell the American people they didn't win by not choosing them, their attempt at revisionist history is to tell the American people to hell with what you want, the Russians did it.

There are three investigations ongoing already, the House, the Senate, and the FBI. All of them are independent of the POTUS. Their is no need for a fourth to extend the witch hunt.

Time to wind them down because there is no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia.

There is plenty of evidence that the DNC, Hillary and Podesta and other Democrats were highly negligent in their use of passwords and simple security measures to prevent being hacked. It is irrefutable that Hillary used an insecure illegal home server that was hacked, that her Muslim Brotherhood connected personal assistant transferred classified documents and transcripts of conversations to her husband's laptop. Her husband is a proven sex offender that is highly compromised who would give away secrets like candy to get at young girls.

edit on 13-5-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Here is more info:
www.usatoday.com...

My question is simply this. When attempting to do legitimate high dollar business in other countries such as Russia, is it possible to even tap the market without going through people with shady histories?

Not trying to make an excuse, it is a valid question.

But that's where they get you , if you enter the political arena, if you are some how beholden to them and they can help or black mail you at the same time, then effectively you work for them.
And keep in mind Trump's not afraid of dealing with crooks.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The thing the you and yours fail to recognize --- because in your universe you are either Trump or a HRC loving Democrat --- is that there are a lot of us out here who are NOT Democrats, did not/do not support HRC, but are solidly anti-Trump. People in our camp view Trump based upon:

1. what he SAID he'd do v. what he has actually done/is doing

2. the hiring decisions he makes

3. the absolute lack of stability in government he has caused

4. his history of corrupt business practices

5. his penchant for self aggrandizement (narcissism) and disregard for facts

6. the damage he has done to our international posture

7. his behavior during the campaign

We believe you all were sold a bill of goods and are just too blind, ignorant or deluded to see it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

IMO, a Special Prosecutor would uncover no more than the FBI

Cool, Trump and crew demanded it for Hillary (whom I hated more than any other politician and want to get prosecuted).

But the point is we the people always get lied to because the parties in power call the shots. Im sick of it. We havent had transparency in government..... Maybe ever.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join