It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Feinstein after CIA briefing: Still no evidence of Trump campaign collusion with Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein (D,CA) and other Senate Intelligence Committee Member met with CIA people about the "Russians" and how they supposedly interfered in the the U.S. 2016 election.

CNN asked Senator Feinstein if Trump people colluded with Russians.

She said no evidence at this time !!!!

Well wtf.

Sen. Feinstein after CIA briefing: Still no evidence of Trump campaign collusion with Russia

California Senator Dianne Feinstein, certainly not sympathetic to the Trump administration, was just briefed along with other Senators on the Intelligence Committee at CIA headquarters and appeared on CNN.

Wolf Blitzer asked her straight out: “Do you have evidence that there was in fact collusion between Trump associates and Russia during the campaign?”

Her response: “Not at this time.”

+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
How did we get to a reality where congress can run a lengthy investigation on something that has zero evidence?

Can anyone just make up a story now and kick off an investigation?

Fricken crazy!

+2 more 
posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wow! If Diane Feinstein is admitting that there's no evidence, then I'd say we can call time of death on the Trump/Russia narrative.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Oh they will find it. Even if it takes the rest of his term(s) in office. They are not confined to lawful investigative measures, and if all fails, they can summon the spirit of Eleanor Roosevelt to find clues.a reply to: bluesjr

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You don't think a tiny wittle thing like evidence is going to stop the narrative they are trying to push do you??

On a serious note when the ole battle axe Dianne comes out and says there is nothing so far they need to give up the ghost hunt already.

edit on 4-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I have sources that say the documentation showing Trump's innocence was created at a birth-records office in Hawaii and was photo-shopped.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Oh Baloney!

The CIA isn't done creating it, hence why it hasn't been found yet.

Seems more likely, at this point anyway.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You so silly

It's not about any evidence... It's all about the seriousness of the charge.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
"We have not seen any evidence. But rest assured we won't stop spending your money looking."

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

You so silly

Did he INTEND to collude?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Is this a surprise to anybody?

I knew that, been telling all the time, but sadly when you have those feasting on the possibilities of the witch hunt to be even with a hint of something you can not find anybody that will listen to the facts.

Is been told all along from back before Trump won the elections that it was not links of Trump collusion with Russia on the elections.

This was all a democratic and Hillary campaign propaganda when they found out that Flynn had conversations with Russian ambassador, making obvious that Trump Camp was been surveyed.

As Rice first denial and confession.

Then we all know that the so call "Dossier" was the excuse to do the surveillance by the FBI.

The mess that has been created by the democrats just to make steer peoples attention from their losing party that is falling apart now is just unforgettable.

They found nothing back in October 2016 and they are finding nothing all this months of tax payer wasted money

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Democrats temper tantrums said he did, so the witch hunts most go on.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I am sure that was is left of the old Fartstein will died looking for something.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Putin was a former KGB agent so...It doesn't mean he interfered with the election.

If there was tampering with the votes or the herding of the sheep, i'd look closer to home rather than Russia. As far as I'm concerned we either like it or lump it and I have to lump it. Two brain cells could tell you Russia and America are not the best of friends, and maybe Putin is biding his time until Trump screws up.

But don't blame me if SHTF, I didn't vote.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Breaking news! An anonymous source has revealed to the NYT that the senate may want to do a DNA swab of Trump's mouth ... this will be front page for tomorrow.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Excellent point! Intention is everything, right?

Or should we ask Hillary just to be sure???

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Boadicea

You so silly

I tell you what that now and will forever be the new defense of a crime....

Sorry officer I know I was speeding but I didn't INTEND to speed.....

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

She is struggling to remain relevAnt.
Even California is tired of her.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
what part of "not at this time" do people not understand....it's under investigation, which means she can't say until the investigation is concluded....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join