It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Feinstein after CIA briefing: Still no evidence of Trump campaign collusion with Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Breaking news! An anonymous source has revealed to the NYT that the senate may want to do a DNA swab of Trump's mouth ... this will be front page for tomorrow.

In other breaking news the DNA swab from Dianne Fienstein came back inconclusive today....It appears the test was thrown off by the sheer amount of fecal matter found in her mouth...It appears she truly is full of ......

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I am afraid that she will be joining the few dinosaurs that die in their senate chair.

She was to make history like McCain on how long their will stay in the senate and die on their chair.

edit on 4-5-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Her response: “Not at this time.”

That must be code speak that they gotta make snip up.

Like a dog with a bone.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Breaking news! An anonymous source has revealed to the NYT that the senate may want to do a DNA swab of Trump's mouth ... this will be front page for tomorrow.

Wait... what??? You mean they haven't already?

Darn slackers!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Wait... what??? You mean they haven't already?

Darn slackers!

Well, you know how it is. If they are too open about obtaining it, then someone might do a FOIA on the results of their own mouth swabs, and then ... things get a bit complicated.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: burntheships

I am afraid that she will be joining the few dinosaurs that die in their senate chair.

She was to make history like McCain on how long their will stay in the senate and die on their chair.

The sad part is that I used to respect McCain. But these days he seems to be hell-bent on starting World War 3, and I've come to the conclusion that he needs to join the other dinosaurs in the tar pit of history ASAP.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
These idiots, ahem, democrats obviously have nothing better to do.

They have no political strategy. They're just a bunch of idiotic infants.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, you know how it is. If they are too open about obtaining it, then someone might do a FOIA on the results of their own mouth swabs, and then ... things get a bit complicated.

Oh lordy yes!

Cigars and blue dresses come to mind...

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Oh, I was thinking about how many different strands of DNA would be found on those swabs. Our good representatives make it habit to be in bed with all the right people these days.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

Oh, I was thinking about how many different strands of DNA would be found on those swabs. Our good representatives make it habit to be in bed with all the right people these days.

Oh yuk... and the worst part is that you're probably right

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

When it became a tool to resist the POTUS for obstruction.
To delay the game.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Wow what a twist. No wait it's not. In all seriousness though why do they all look like the living dead after the past few months? Washington DC sucks out the soul of every living person as it seems. Kinda freaky.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
"Muh Russia Hysteria" will never go away, the Liberal politicians are sitting there hand-wriggling over "The Resistance" pandering to them to gain power back.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

"Muh Russia Hysteria" will never go away,

Not really.

The Russiaers.

The new Birthers.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I don't care about Trump Russia. I care about the millions of people killed by war in Syria.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

If KGB was so tough Gorbachev wouldn't have been imprisoned by Yeltsin at Yalta and USSR dissolved by Yeltsin.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The investigation takes 100 years. Come back in 100 years for an update.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN asked Senator Feinstein if Trump people colluded with Russians.

I wonder WHO indeed colluded with the Russians ?

So, remember that Russian dossier that was compiled by a former MI6 operative, which is unsubstantiated though Democrats take it as fact? Well, it could very well be a Russian-funded effort.

And we all know WHO pushed this dossier.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It is beyond disgusting when our leaders, the leaders of the United States of America make up fake accusations about felonious activities about each other for Political purposes. Honestly it cannot be tolerated. Such rhetoric could cause unstable people to act out and hurt others.

We horribly need our leaders to be honorable and not take things to the point where insurrection could occur. If there is evidence then sure. Otherwise they need to keep their mouth shut outside of closed hearings.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr
How did we get to a reality where congress can run a lengthy investigation on something that has zero evidence?

Can anyone just make up a story now and kick off an investigation?

Fricken crazy!

Seriously?

Where have you been for the last eight years?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join