It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Queen's household is called to 'highly unusual' emergency meeting at Buckingham Palace tod

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Agit8dChop

A non main stream outlet was reporting Phillip was retiring from all public activities effective immediately. Not sure if its accurate info and im not sure if they would call such a meeting like they did for that.

If Phillips health is in question it might make sense.

The call the Prime Minister does not want is were the voice on the other end of the line says "London bridge has fallen" which is their notification Her Majesty the Queen has passed (according to a documentary anyways).

a reply to: dianajune

As for abdication I doubt it. She has made it clear she will serve until the very end. A "promise" she made when she at 21.

On her 21st birthday, in 1947, Princess Elizabeth promised, in famous words, that “my whole life, whether it be long or short, shall be devoted to your service”.

PP was just out and about a day or two ago at a public dedication of some sort. He looked pretty good then. Still, when you're 96 things can change quickly...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Lots of Twitter traffic claiming Prince Phillip has died...

Twitter

Twitter II

Personally, I think it's the Queen...

A couple of my UK relatives will be up in a about 2 hours. Maybe I can get some insight from one of them.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

folks are being respectful.

you may wish to follow their lead.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Jon Baker 🇺🇸‏ @spunkysprout240 36m36 minutes ago
Replying to @spunkysprout240

#BREAKING correction- Local sources are now now saying Prince Phillip Duke of Edinburgh was found dead at approx midnight local

PeterPaul.ca‏ @PeterPaulCanada 16m16 minutes ago

Flags are currently at half mast at #BuckinghamPalace. More soon as unconfirmed reports coming in say Prince Phillip dead at 95.

Several other tweets are saying that Prince Phillip is not dead and that its a hoax.
edit on 3-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
'London Bridge is down': the secret plan for the days after the Queen’s death

In the plans that exist for the death of the Queen – and there are many versions, held by Buckingham Palace, the government and the BBC – most envisage that she will die after a short illness. Her family and doctors will be there. When the Queen Mother passed away on the afternoon of Easter Saturday, in 2002, at the Royal Lodge in Windsor, she had time to telephone friends to say goodbye, and to give away some of her horses. In these last hours, the Queen’s senior doctor, a gastroenterologist named Professor Huw Thomas, will be in charge. He will look after his patient, control access to her room and consider what information should be made public. The bond between sovereign and subjects is a strange and mostly unknowable thing. A nation’s life becomes a person’s, and then the string must break.

Here is the protocol should the queen pass.

Click link for article

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I apologize, but I can not care less about the biggest welfare recipient on earth.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
BREAKING: French media reporting Prince Philip has died at the age of 95

After reports, that the Lord Chamberlain called senior aides to Her Majesty for an emergency meeting at Buckingham Palace from all the Royal Households, the French media are reporting that the Duke of Edinburgh has died at the age of 95.

Prince Philip was husband to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, the two would have been celebrating their 70th wedding anniversary this November. Together they have four children, Prince Charles, Princess Anne, Prince Andrew and Prince Edward.

As of this point, Buckingham Palace has yet to make an announcement but are expected to address the press at 8 am local time.

Royal Central will continue to update our readers as information become available.

Click link for article..

Thanks DontTreadOnMe for the info / link.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I apologize, but I can not care less about the biggest welfare recipient on earth.

Yet you took the time and effort to make the comment you made. Do you commonly address issues you "can not care less about"?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So, it appears to be Prince Philip from what I am seeing later on here. I suppose the queen isn't going to be too far behind him. I think they were doing pretty well for being in their nineties. At least nobody got alzhiemer disease, they probably drink tea or coffee.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure why but I will be sad if/when the Queen dies. Something carried over from childhood maybe but also she has been a staple in the world for so long and with all the turmoil lately, the possibility of her passing makes me uneasy.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You're probably right.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I don't trust any French media sources when it comes to matters concerning the Royal Family.

The reporting could be accurate, and God knows twitter is exploding with talk of Prince Philip's demise right now, but the sun will be rising in London in about an hour and we'll all be looking to see where that flag is flying on its mast...
edit on 3-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

I was just reading that the flags at Buckingham Palace never fly at half mast, even in mourning.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
NOT SO TRUE APPARENTLY

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm trying to find some live web cams of buckingham palace but not having much luck
anyone know a good link?

There are a lot of different media organisations saying they have unconfirmed reports Prince Philip has passed. If it was 1 or 2 outlets id be suspicious but nearly every media outlet is reporting it.

edit on 3/5/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Can't be that inbred to have longevity genes that good,ya think? Do some reading on the bloodline.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join