It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA..... May the Fourth be with You!...with Tom DeLonge

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:
(post by BullwinkleKicksButt removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

i really wish they things were shorter, do you have a summary of what it was about, Peter Levenda was in another TDL thread here on ATS, was actually putting me right on a few things, sounds much more a pro than Tom.

Ok, since I am absolute gentleman, start at the 2 hour mark in the interview and you will find the information that will interest you.
www.youtube.com...

It could be another 4 to 6 weeks before the announcement, hahahaha.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt
Probably mean things like FTIR, TGA, DSC, Chromatography etc.

I don't know what the acronyms mean but the Chromatography, yeah, that kind of stuff. More acronymns for the processes that they are going to need to include...

The Rio Tinto acid mine drainage-dominated region features numerous settings where sulfates and iron oxide/hydroxide species have formed (Amils et al. 2007; Fernández-Remolar et al. 2005, 2011). These studies have shown that both inorganic and biologic activity plays a role in formation of many of the precipitates and efflorescent salts in this region. Given the association of microorganisms such as Acidithiobacillus ferrooxidans with the aqueous oxidation of sulfides in Rio Tinto (Amils et al. 2002), deposits of sulfate precipitates on Mars represent possible sites to search for extinct life on that planet.

Lab and field investigations of iron-rich aqueous precipitates and alteration environments are needed to provide ground-truthing for identification of these minerals on Mars and to improve our ability to connect the martian mineralogy to geochemical environments. For this study, we used three techniques for a mineralogical investigation that are currently employed or planned for landed missions on Mars: X-ray diffraction (XRD), visible-near infrared (VNIR) reflectance spectroscopy, and laser Raman spectroscopy (LRS).

geoscienceworld.org...

And if they hit pay dirt, then there are a whole other set of biochemical tests to identify what's what...

Few scientists would deny that the search for life on planets beyond our own should be microbial in nature. Such expectations have fueled numerous studies on extreme environments as analogs for extraterrestrial habitable environments that can help predict whether life existed or still exists beyond our planet. Many of these extreme analog environments are dominated by chemolithotrophy as the principal form of metabolism and include examples such as Iron Mountain in California (Edwards et al., 1998; Schrenk et al., 1998) and the Río Tinto (RT) (Amils et al., 2007; González-Toril et al., 2003a, 2003b) in southwestern Spain. The RT flows 100 km through the world's largest pyritic belt and is distinct from other extremely acidic, iron-rich sites in that both chemolithotrophy and phototrophy drive the metabolic machinery of this environment. As a consequence, bacteria, archaea and eukaryotes often occur in abundance (López-Archilla and Amils, 1999; Amaral-Zettler et al., 2002; González-Toril et al., 2003b; Aguilera et al., 2007). Furthermore, it is an ancient ecosystem and geological evidence suggests that the microbial communities that exist there today are similar to those that existed millions of years ago (Fernández-Remolar et al., 2005). Given its antiquity and size, one might predict an absence of a ‘rare biosphere' (Sogin et al., 2006) characterizing microbial diversity there, as the most successful organisms might be expected to outcompete and dominate in this extreme habitat. Before this investigation and an earlier study (Palacios et al., 2008) that focused strictly on bacteria, we understood bacterial diversity in the RT to be limited to a small number of taxa that dominate the river (González-Toril et al., 2003b; Amils et al., 2004). These include the main iron-oxidizing and -reducing bacteria Leptospirillum ferrooxidans, Acidithiobacillus ferrooxidans and Acidiphilium spp. that help to shape the extreme conditions found in the RT (Amils et al., 2002). More recently, García-Moyano et al. (2007) reported on the bacterial and archaeal composition of floating macroscopic filaments. These investigators found a total of seven operational taxonomic units (OTUs) with an upper estimate of 36 for the total sequence diversity present. However, modern molecular high-throughput sequenced-based approaches to microbial diversity have transformed our ability to measure ecological diversity in the microbial realm and have revealed many diverse low-abundance taxa (Palacios et al., 2008) even in extreme environments such as the RT.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

That sounds jolly expensive before they've even started to think about actually getting it all there.

I am beginning to suspect that the Tom DeLonge thing is going to turn into little more than a NASA funding drive. Either way, personally, I am not expecting any major shifts in my paradigm. Perhaps though, I'll be surprised.

Or not

edit on 11-5-2017 by Anaana because: my bottom was cut off

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Thanks bud......i will listen to it later today, 4-6 weeks now? FFS

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

If there is a "they" and they dont think we are ready yet, then surely in order to make us ready, heck even have us praying for aliens to step in, is if we are about to start a nuclear war, if they came in at the perfect time just as we were thinking that the world was about to be destroyed by us or even a meteor, then they would be seen as our heroes, that is if they even care about us in the first place, but i like to think if there are more intelligent beings than us, they are far more caring than us in general, tbh it would make sense if they cared for us as we cared for pandas, in the way we dont want a species to die out.

but to get to the point, if there were a far more intelligent race been watching for a long time and they have been getting us ready for disclosure, then they have been doin a terrible job of it, i might be ready and many on here may be ready, but the world is chaos, we are far from equals, people still die of hunger, and many countries are no go zones, even for the people that live there.
if there is bigger guys up there, we may be their experiment........ although i am saying we are ready for the truth and other countries in Africa for example may not, when in actual fact it may be the other way around, especially if disclosure involves extra-dimensions and demons, as im pretty sure those guys already believe in Demons....
edit on 11-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

Thanks bud......i will listen to it later today, 4-6 weeks now? FFS

Did you find time to check it out?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

There may be light at the end of the tunnel vis-a-vis for a kind of Disclosure , and TPTB may be forced into it by China's plan to build a Moon Base in a joint venture with ESA, this plan now gives us some sort of time scale for a possible major News announcement of the discovery of Alien artifacts found on the Dark side of the Moon.
The only downside to this is if China and ESA are persuaded to toe the line with the USA's secrecy mind set, but even then the house of cards would definitely be brought down by the advent of private enterprise Moon trips around the Moon, so one way or another the Moon offers the best hope for a Disclosure breakthrough within most peoples lifetime from today.

China & ESA's Moon venture

ESA's Moon Plans

I think the timescale for going to Mars is WAY OUT , this guys Youtube presentation has some very valid points as to why its far too soon re- the 2030's to make the trip, 2060's or 2070's maybe.

Why We Cant Go To Mars, (in the 2030's)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Peter Levenda say 4-6 weeks but hes not quite sure.

is it the documentary? Levenda... i cant answer that!

what reveal would take us to the next step.... Levenda... haha you are asking me to say what it is, without saying it.

lavenda..what we are trying to do is bring it to the next level, its real, there is evidence, we know its real.

so many people being manipulated, how do we know what is real..

we are not saying trust us, we are laying out the evidence for you to decide for yourself...

cheers Bullwinkle, what i am getting from this is that, the Big Reveal will be in the documentary, but for me they are going to lay out truths in the documentary.... Lavenda says that Podesta gave them the information, so maybe thats the reveal, that the government has truths and Tom DeLonge is the vessel for these truths. It is a big reveal if it is just that, but Levenda is saying "information" so it could be new information, IDK... but it does look like it is going to be in his documentary.
Levenda.... we were told to start here....Greek mythology... who told you to start there??? i cant tell you thaat!!

but we were told there is a phenomenon, and to start at greek mythology.......

quite a lot in the first 30 mins from the 2hr mark..... i will listen to the rest later.... but this is explosive

and i like the sound of Levenda, he sounds legitimate to me

this has got me buzzing again, others should check it out.

Hail Zeus

edit on 12-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

Hmmm Levenda in the coast to coast interview says that all different agencies have different evidence and no one person can know them all because of clearance issues between departments....

i can see a sweep of all the intelligence agencies if this is true, and i am guessing none of them want that, they all want to keep their secrets to themselves, FBI in turmoil just now....... Trump not been asked the ET question yet also.....

things are gonna get interesting i feel

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join