It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA..... May the Fourth be with You!...with Tom DeLonge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

hey Sacredlore..... Mirageman man linked me thiswww.presidentialufo.com... which mentions what Tom and Greers "disclosure" projects could be about, and TBH i am more swinging to this,it sounds the most probable...

"From history I gathered together 14 men who I refer to as magicians. They were CIA and their job over the last 70 years was to get the story out via five men that I refer to as the Messiahs. These Messiahs included researchers such as Bill Moore, Steven Greer, and Tom Delonge, who each saw themselves as the person picked to bring disclosure to the American public.

My conclusion is there is no plan to fully disclose, no matter how loud the demands inside the UFO community are. The plan is to continue to drop stories till people are so acclimatized that when full disclosure does happen by those in power, it will surprise no one."
Cheers

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

You know that's just crap, right?
If the military/secret agencies know anything they won't tell us because it would imply they've lied to us, sold some of us for experiments and are actively trying to make the climate more suitable for them, while billions starve and die from the consequences. Ie admitting genocide. Not going to happen.

TDL is full of bs, the fact that he calls the mass murderers heroes is a hint he just tries to muddy the waters.
So the only thing we can hope for is a third party with some sort of interest or moral code stepping up. Openly bypassing all gouvernments and capable of fighting off the "greys".
Alternatively we soon see nukes flying and a civil war in the US, EU and China. It's a matter of life and death, but we entirely depend on outside help.
Which puts us in the ugly position that whatever this 3rd party would want we couldn't decline. Let's hope they just want methane or CO2 or a collection of dna.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I couldn't be bothered writing much on Friday. Here's what seems to be the picture. But remember I may have mis-interpreted things.It could also be that this information is just as untrustworthy as many other stories that are out there.

But the current 'disclosure' narrative does go way beyond TDL. He's just being played like others before him. In fact it's not really disclosure it's 'confirmation' that there is a 'UFO/other intelligence' phenomenon that has been leaking out since the 1940s. However those leaks are not necessarily true. They have been put out there to 'test the water' and focus attention. But the evidence put out is always inconclusive at best. With probably the crazier stories being introduced in the 1980s and 1990s.

The 'truth' seems to be that we have found something that is from another intelligence. Maybe that's an artefact, a signal or something technological. That it's not fully understood and there isn't really anything more than that. Some fear this is something hostile, others that it is more benign. But the crazy stories were all introduced so when the real truth comes out some people won't even realize it!

What's even more tantalizing is that piece also says:

.....Within this Trump world is a story of a briefing, and a president who was picked by intelligence to be /the disclosure president. It involves a portal/pod. It involves a "goodie bag" which is like an instant replay of the 1997 Corso filing cabinet or the 2012 Chase Brandon Roswell box story. The story also claims that the new president is "open to disclosure and against disinformation." The story is full disclosure and is tied into an identifiable member of the CIA.

From what I can gather the portal/pod is located at St. Catherine's Island, Georgia according to Cameron.

Whether any of that is actually the real truth? I don't know. Until it happens, if it happens, then it's up to everyone to decide for themselves.

The one thing that is different today is that our science has reached a point where we are probably a decade (maybe much less) away from positive confirmation of extra-terrestrial life existing. That could well be significant in the way things are developing in the background.

What I would say is that a vast majority of the population of the planet do not pay any attention whatsoever to 'disclosure'. So why the 70 years of mind games for a tiny minority?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Exactly, we are all saying we are ready for disclosure, but i actually don't really know anyone else who cares, i feel it is still something that is too "unbelievable" to most folks, and with technology advancing the way it is, we will know sooner than ten years imo, so it makes sense for them to try and get the more people up to speed before undeniable truth is found by those outwith the government, from that source, it showed you everything the clintons have ever said in regards to aliens, and i noticed something very interesting.......

"It's interesting that you said that because when we celebrated the anniversary of that event out in New Mexico, I actually got all the government documents and read them and I'm convinced there wasn't a UFO there. On the other hand, you shouldn't give up hope because just a couple months ago, our government astrophysicists spotted a planet revolving around a star that is one of the closest to our solar system that they believe has conditions close enough to earth that it might contain life. Unfortunately, its 20 million light years away so unless you, your kids and your grandkids, and maybe one more generation, want to take a trip for us, we'll have to wait for them to come to us. And then we'll know the truth."

Bill Clinton
answering the question “When will we ever know the truth about UFOs? February 6, 2008

so many mentions of the Phenomenon by the Clintons, when you lay them all out like that it does seem set up.
www.presidentialufo.com...

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The X Files did better at disclosure : Aliens are really a Russian rape club. Freakin hoaxsters

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Thanks for the link!
This indeed sounds like what is going on:

The plan is to continue to drop stories till people are so acclimatized that when full disclosure does happen by those in power, it will surprise no one.

The question I would like to ask the people who follow this plan: Why would it be worse to shock the people of the planet with a new reality that is closer to the truth than to have ongoing wars and destruction of our environment?
Have we not seen in our individual lives that it is better to learn the shocking truth early than to find out about it after years of lies and treachery?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

Thanks for the link!
This indeed sounds like what is going on:

The plan is to continue to drop stories till people are so acclimatized that when full disclosure does happen by those in power, it will surprise no one.

The question I would like to ask the people who follow this plan: Why would it be worse to shock the people of the planet with a new reality that is closer to the truth than to have ongoing wars and destruction of our environment?
Have we not seen in our individual lives that it is better to learn the shocking truth early than to find out about it after years of lies and treachery?

Possibly the other party involved has some considerable sway as to the when and how disclosure takes place.

Maybe "they" hold that card.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Maybe the destruction and the wars are part of the plan to make us strong enough for the real "truth". we are a young species who have been through a lot in a relatively short space of time.....100 years is not long, but we have came a long way since the end of WW1....

But if lets say, they are planning a long drawn out disclosure, well that would mean we have a long way to go, because there's really not many of us that "want to believe" and those that do just now are already very impatient, the longer "they" leave it, the more of the people who will want retribution for these secret holders, withholding information like that is a crime to humanity,
..... but thats just my opinion

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

What I would say is that a vast majority of the population of the planet do not pay any attention whatsoever to 'disclosure'. So why the 70 years of mind games for a tiny minority?

Because that small minority is in my opinion the ideal test ground to see how the majority will react once everything gets out.

You can say much about TDL, but I feel that minority group is getting bigger lately. Reasons are open for speculation ...

Speaking for myself here, even being interested in the subject, I would need to get used to the idea of 'confirmation', depending on what's disclosed. Not a case of being unable to handle the truth, but certain things do need some time to be put into perspective.

But as you say, I also have the feeling they're (whoever they are) still riddled as well. The exagerated framework for a more comforting truth is a possibility, but I'm not sure if those stories are something the 'vocal minority' is casting them upon itself.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Just because somebody is a musician does not mean they have to confine themselves to one particular aspect of their lives.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LENTUS

i did a quick thread last night because i thought there may have been a UFO next to the moon as the star looking UFO was in the same position from the moon for over four hours of me looking at it at different time, i quickly started a thread in the excitement so others could corroborate it........... i will tell you the excitement i felt for ten minutes was amazing, until someone made me aware that it was Jupiter, so i can only imagine the constant buzz someone like TDL would be feeling if he felt he "did" know something amazing regarding ETs..... however, i will refrain from TDL posting, until/if he reveals something of real substance from now on

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The UFO Disclosure pool has been so polluted by hoaxers and intelligence agencies over the past 70 years that the majority of people waiting for official disclosure won't believe it when and if the government finally comes clean. It is nearly impossible to pull ourselves out from beneath the morass of bull# we have been fed. Even if official word comes down it will be immediately followed by decades of in-fighting between sects and accusations of false flags and more deception. The people behind the secrecy have royally screwed this one up. Anyone who expects a quick and pleasant resolution to this problem is kidding themselves and that includes self-proclaimed canine fornicator, Tom DeLonge.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I do believe Tom Delonge is sincere in this beliefs, and he definitely does have the right connection as we saw in the Podesta emails. Having read both of his books I would say that it feels like he's dragging things out, even though i enjoyed Sekret Machines Gods volume 1 it felt like it could have been a quarter of the length and still got the message across
edit on 9-5-2017 by Mouthmurf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
For those of you that cant be bothered to read it its mainly saying theres some sort of connection between Ufos and the esoteric and its all part of the same thing, and that this phenomenon has been a part of human development all through history.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mouthmurf

Does he mention aleister crowley or anything related with his stuff at all, cheers

just looking at esotericism there and i came across this site, and theosophy,
and i must say this is how i see things, this was a smart lady imo....
Theosophy is a doctrine of religious philosophy and metaphysics which originated with Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (usually known as Madame Blavatsky) in the late 19th Century. Among other beliefs, it holds that all religions are attempts by the "Spiritual Hierarchy" to help humanity in evolving to greater perfection, and that each religion therefore has a portion of the truth.

www.witchcraftandwitches.com...
edit on 9-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mouthmurf
For those of you that cant be bothered to read it its mainly saying theres some sort of connection between Ufos and the esoteric and its all part of the same thing, and that this phenomenon has been a part of human development all through history.

Lumping it in with esoteric mystesicism is a cop out. Its too ancient or above us to understand ....cause occult wooo...therefore no real research needed.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

unless he has gave specifics..... although i doubt this somehow!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I don't think it is a cop out more a hint towards magnetic fields maybe playing a much more important role and aren't only side effect but maybe in some cases actually the cause.

Something to consider would be getting more equipment to detect electromagnetic field fluctuation, because some of it obviously goes beyond "natural" still.

edit on 9-5-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Cant read through the thread right now , but was this the TD big reveal and did the big reveal end up being a pr stunt for some documentary?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Dont think that was the reveal, not worth going through the thread tbh its pretty much old stuff, nothing new

edit on 9-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join