It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA..... May the Fourth be with You!...with Tom DeLonge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Not a great space suit in the pic.

Why go with the "shorts over sweats" look? It didn't work the first time around.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Im questioning anything this musician does...who has zero credentials and credibility.

Being a relatively famous person (musician, actor, etc) does not make them any LESS credible. I mean, actors and musicians could have could have a belief in ET visitation just as much as any "regular" person. Tom Delonge does not have zero credibility; he generally has the same amount of credibility as any person on ATS who posts an opinion about alien visitation.

However, being famous does not make their beliefs MORE credible or meaningful either, and that's because of the same reason stated above -- i.e., a "regular" person's belief is not necessarily any different than theirs.

What I mean is that his opinions should not be dismissed just because he is "only" a rock musician, but conversely his opinion also do not carry more weight just because he is a rock musician.

edit on 4/5/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think we are making a terrible mistake by focusing our attention on TDL. It's not his message, whatever the message turns out to be. We need to look at the ones who are feeding him the message.

Those are the ones that we should be giving the long, hard looks. Not Tom.

BT

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Tom DeLonge is a Freemason and untrustworthy.

You want proof? Just ask or look it up yourself.

I did, no listing of him being a Mason or what lodge he is in. Did you just make that up?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

like the guys mentioned in this article.....

exopolitics.org...

What gives Goode’s latest update special significance are recent Wikileaks documents revealing confidential emails between Clinton Presidential campaign chair, John Podesta, with two U.S. Air Force generals and the head of Lockheed Martin’s Skunkworks, who are working behind the scenes with rockstar Tom DeLonge on a UFO disclosure initiative linked to the 2016 Presidential election.

DeLonge says he is being assisted by ten high level insiders to reveal the truth behind a secret space program run out of Area 51, using antigravity TR-3B dual purpose aircraft and spacecraft. Thanks to Wikileaks, we now know that Major General William McCasland (USAF ret.), former head of the Air Force Research Laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, is working with DeLonge. As is Rob Weiss, current head of Lockheed Martin’s Skunk Works, which has important research and development facilities at Area 51.

Another USAF officer assisting DeLonge is Major General Michael Carey who wrote an endorsement for DeLonge’s co-authored book, Sekret Machines, released in April this year. We now know the names of three of the alleged ten senior advisors from the U.S. military industrial complex that are assisting DeLonge. The Wikileaks documents confirms that DeLonge has indeed found high level support for his UFO disclosure initiative, which is part of an officially sanctioned UFO disclosure process. All this is directly relevant to Goode’s latest update.

According to Goode, he was taken to meetings where he met his former primary contact within a “Secret Space Program (SSP) Alliance,” a Lt. Col. Gonzales (a pseudonym) who briefed him on a series of developments concerning the negotiation process over UFO and extraterrestrial disclosure over the last four months.

Goode said the following discussion occurred:

Gonzales then gave me a summary-type of briefing on what had recently occurred in Cabal meetings. It seems as though these groups are making some progress in how to transition into a new economy. These groups had also recently agreed on moving forward with a partial disclosure that would roll out over 50 to 100 years. They don’t agree on how to do a partial disclosure yet, but have started to inform members of lower secret space programs (Military Intelligence/DIA/NSA programs) that they will likely be revealing themselves to us in the near future.

Goode describes how personnel in these “lower secret space programs,” are simply out of the loop about the more advanced SSPs that he worked for from 1987 to 2007. Goode says he now prefers to use the term “Military Industrial Complex (MIC) SSPs” for the following reason:

Although these groups are predominantly earth-based, and have been compartmentalized from having any knowledge of the SSP I experienced, they are not “lower” in any sense other than on the level of secrecy they are allowed access to.

The cover-up and compartmentalization is so effective that it is nearly impossible to explain to them that other, more advanced SSPs exist. It is akin to violating a deeply held religious belief.

Gonzales told Goode more about the type of disclosure that had been agreed upon and how much of the truth about extraterrestrial life was to be disclosed:

Gonzales stated that all sides had agreed on a “Rolling Disclosure.” These groups had decided there would very likely be a public uprising unless they disclosed this information to humanity in bite-sized pieces.

These groups had further decided that there would be a limited ET disclosure, which would include a race of human-like beings that has worked very closely with various nations of the world for some time.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's actually interesting. In the old days you folks had to use these secret handshakes(?) to identify other members, now you've gone digital? Just need to log in and can search?
You only would tell if one is accused of but actually is not right? Or do they have a little box where you can choose "doesn't mind to be publicly known member"? Since a few years you opened up a bit, right?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

what do you make of these pics...

this is his new bands logo..

Do you think he just wants to be a Mason??

You would think if he wanted it that much he would be one..... i could be one if i wanted!

The latin phrase is.... he leads the world through the light.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

The first picture is too blurry to tell who that is and anyone can slap a Square and Compasses on their stuff, it doesn't make you a Mason.

The important part of my question is, what lodge? Once someone tells me that it is easy to confirm or disprove whether he is or is not.

And frankly, I don't care if he is.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
That's actually interesting. In the old days you folks had to use these secret handshakes(?) to identify other members, now you've gone digital? Just need to log in and can search?
You only would tell if one is accused of but actually is not right? Or do they have a little box where you can choose "doesn't mind to be publicly known member"? Since a few years you opened up a bit, right?

No one uses the grips to prove if someone is a Mason, there are usually much easier ways and some simple questions that you can use.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

He is a wannabe. 100% sure on this one. They make a big deal about recruiting "men with good reputation" and Tom is ...not.
The picture is a souvenir of an open house event.

That wasn't really the interesting part of my question. But okay

edit on 4-5-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

he also spoke very favourably about Masons on his ATS AMA.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

he also looks to be wearing white socks with black shoes..... thats just wrong,
not to mention he looks like hes been washing the dishes

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

what do you make of these pics...

Do you think he just wants to be a Mason??

Lol

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Okay, so I did some digging, the picture is from Widow's Son Lodge No. 17 in Kansas City where he may or may not be a Mason since this particular Prince Hall lodge does not have a search function.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
That wasn't really the interesting part of my question. But okay

Some lodges have digital records that you can search if you are a member, others still use a published membership list.

Did I cover what you wanted to know?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Thank you for the confirmation, Grand Master August. *bows and backs away

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

you appear to correct, although it is not confirmed here either, but does say thats where the pic is took...

www.ashlar3.com...
"As part of our Music and Masons series, here is a page on former Blink 182 member Tom Delonge, who has been reported to have been Initiated into Widow’s Son Lodge, No.17, a Prince Hall lodge in Kansas City. Tom Delonge often displays Square and Compasses and other Masonic imagery on his guitars and clothing."

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

What I find odd is that it says 'initiation' but there are some rather obvious, if you are a Mason, issues with that photo that would make you question the initiation comment.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What I find odd is that it says 'initiation' but there are some rather obvious, if you are a Mason, issues with that photo that would make you question the initiation comment.

I hope yall appreciate the lengths the ATS Masons go to on here to explain things to us non-Masons.

They will generally tell you nothing about Masonry.

But it seems the more they try to communicate what they can about the subject here on ATS.

The more flak they get.

For the record I assumed he was a Mason too.
A good thing imo.

My husband wears and decorates the home with masonic imagery in honor of his father. He is not a Mason himself though..

Maybe Tom fits in that category too.

Not a member, but proud supporter.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
davg i have aleady said it but i think you are waaayyyyy to obsessed with this guy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join