It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murder Rate In Baltimore Worst Ever, Chicago Paces Record High

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

People in certain areas are just losing it and no one knows why or how to stop it

It's no mystery, too many people and not enough resources make people hopeless.
And our corporate economy is expensive as hell and gives no opportunity for people who aren't already privileged.

link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

When you demonize the police it tends to have consequences.

Don't blame me...
I'm a Libertarian.

link   

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yes, I agree. The problem is compounded by politicians of these cesspools. Most will farm these people by promisses of entitlements which these cities can ill afford for votes. Once in office, they then refuse to deal with the true problems in their cities, and instead play the race card and use victim politics. What these places really needs are some form of social programs that supports core family structures or at least birth control or programs that do not reward having multiple children when the father will not stay to take care of them. These people really needs to be taught and rewarded for self reliance instead of being rewarded for being dependant to the government.

It's past the point of no return. They cannot be fixed. At least not for many generations to come.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Another Democrat controlled cesspool. Their way of governing brings this about, seen across the country wherever there are solid blue districts.

Why anyone would want to live under their rule is a mystery.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

People in certain areas are just losing it and no one knows why or how to stop it

And our corporate economy is expensive as hell and gives no opportunity for people who aren't already privileged.

No resources?? That is a Damn lie. Everything is provided free of charge, and then some.
edit on 2-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

No resources?? That is a Damn lie. Everything is provided free of charge, and then some.

Truth is, the recipients are too lazy to make something of what is given. And even when what is given is worth far more than what is earned.

Cast not your pearls before swine.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

People in certain areas are ju
st losing it and no one knows why or how to stop it

Bs. Even from the beginning it's about choices.

Lets say there was class warfare, racial or otherwise. The common thread is that the black community had no choice. No choice other than drugs provided to them....guns provided to them...and they simply had no choice but to do criminal acts having the tools to do so in order to survive.

The black community was fed by their their inherit propensity to "hustle".

Can you honestly DISREGARD.... as wrong as it is..DISREGARD those that held these people in bondage to not understand and know the ways of their stock???

Think of the YEARS learning what and how your supposed property acts and reacts to certain things so you can better control them.

I'm sorry, but the black community are COMPLETELY being themselves, and it is what it is.

Look at the Facebook posts of REAL killers showing off their money, guns, etc.

If you feel sorry for them you are a f# idiot.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ummmm it's about race....a reply to: joemoe

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

But most of the people shooting are racketeers that have money and resources !!

And they are not "corporateers".

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's a very sad story indeed.
A few countries have introduced travel-advisories, for those travelling to the USA.

Meanwhile: billions are being spent by the US, to fight overseas. And they continue to try to tell other nations and leaders how to behave.

Don't have a clue why some want to make it a blue/red issue, when most of the killers probably don't vote.

You have to get your own house into order. Otherwise: it's hypocrisy. (Not just USA: but every family, and nation).

Good people of the USA: you are extremely resourceful, and adaptable.
Show us all that bright shining light.
You can do it!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Good people of the USA: you are extremely resourceful, and adaptable.
Show us all that bright shining light.
You can do it!

Were. (past tense)

We started giving trophies to last place kids..teaching to tests and not educating...stopped keeping score in little league sports..generations that think 'reality T.V.' is reality... (the list is long)..

When they grow-up and realize last place sucks:

1) Whine and complain or
2) Eliminate the competition and take

mg

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I think the thing to do is make sure we keep bringing up race charged issues, polarizing the two parties as much as possible, make fun of other ideas as much as possible, make sure your listen as little as possible....

People are also popping off on airlines, white middle class men are getting aids from heroin epidemics...etc

Maybe it's the news and polarizing politics adding fuel to the fire of stressed out people.
edit on 2-5-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

face the facts our culture is like cancer to the human mind

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

These days, if I travel up to Looterville, I've got 4 firearms with me and a little more than 500 rounds of ammunition.

If I run into trouble up there ... I'm gonna effin' win!!

Seeing as you have 1 pair of hands what good is 4 firearms

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: joemoe

You are right for the majority.
But this problem is with young feral blacks running wild in the inner cities.
The numbers don't lie.

Try telling that to the left......to them the numbers are raaaycist.

Black sub culture is a scourge on society. Everything it touches turns to rot,

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yes, I agree. The problem is compounded by politicians of these cesspools. Most will farm these people by promisses of entitlements which these cities can ill afford for votes. Once in office, they then refuse to deal with the true problems in their cities, and instead play the race card and use victim politics. What these places really needs are some form of social programs that supports core family structures or at least birth control or programs that do not reward having multiple children when the father will not stay to take care of them. These people really needs to be taught and rewarded for self reliance instead of being rewarded for being dependant to the government.

I say only give out wellfare on the condition of sterilisation while on it.

Get a contraceptive shot before you pick up you welfare check.

That will stop the welfare queens.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: joemoe

You are right for the majority.
But this problem is with young feral blacks running wild in the inner cities.
The numbers don't lie.

Yes, this is the elephant in the room that no one wants to touch with a ten foot pole...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Oh BS, stop with the class warfare, obama is gone.

You think it was easier when Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas and other minorities were growing up in 50's and 60's?

People feel they are entitled more now, thanks to the Sharptons and Jacksons.

The embracing of thug culture, doesn't help, along with being told everyone is out to get you that isn't black.

Only the real fact is that you be shot by another black 98 times out of 100.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

"A Day In The Life of a Gun" is new technology that's being deployed to fight Chicago gun violence.

Story: www.fox32chicago.com...

I fail to see how learning what a gun's been doing with it's time, will lower violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join