It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Reich in the sun?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This vid from the Author of Grey Wolf has some shocking details, of how Bormann got Germany set up in dummy corporations in independent countries from 1943 onwards. So the Fourth Reich was embedded even if Germany lost the war. American corporate money was actually building Fokker airplanes, while they were shooting the GI's incredible as it seems , the facts speak for themselves. Their plants were off the bombing list, but when they were bombed accidentally, after the war they got millions of reparations. Hugo Boss who designed Nazi uniforms, is still trading today...a real eye opener which speaks a lot for the ways things are today.
Well worth a look.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

went to youtube. says video not available. or maybe I'm just not smart enough to figure out how to play a video

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

What if the whole refugee crisis is used as a way to justify the return of Nazism?

In V for Vendetta, a Neo Fascist Party seized power in the UK by launching false flag operations and blame it on Muslims.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal
If it is a plan it's working. Those EU groups are growing like weeds and justifying their beliefs due to it.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Just click the arrow on the post. Prince Barnhart of the Netherlands was a full ranking SS officer, then he starts the Bilderberg group. You have the Bush Family with their Fascist connections, the Ford motor company also on the Don't Bomb list, but what is the most obvious signs which are all around us, is a growing Fascist state and we hardly noticed.
We know a lot of what's fed to us is BS, and some things are glossed over or understated to fit the narrative, but who knows that Eva Braun left a note to her family in the bunker saying "Will see you soon" Or the Japanese attaché to Berlin saying Hitler said "if the War went badly he would escape" Or the steel door in the Bunker when opened led to an underground railway which led to the airport. Things are never as they seem.
edit on 27-4-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I read the title and thought here we go.. someone claiming the nazi are now living in the huge ball of fire in the sky...

(post by BigBangWasAnEcho removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

What if the whole refugee crisis is used as a way to justify the return of Nazism?

I starting to suspect that the hitler and many nazis made it south america and the 4th reich went underground only to have there descendants bring it back.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I was completely unaware that Hugo Boss designed those awesome uniforms. Crazy as it sounds, I was pondering just the other day, "who made those awesome uniforms?".

I am in no way condoning the acts of the Nazi party but Damn, they looked good.

Everyday is a school day.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I was completely unaware that Hugo Boss designed those awesome uniforms. Crazy as it sounds, I was pondering just the other day, "who made those awesome uniforms?".

I am in no way condoning the acts of the Nazi party but Damn, they looked good.

Everyday is a school day.

And the boots were Adidas

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

And IBM created the databases for identification.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yes I think just about everyone thinks the Uniforms were very good.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Strange how you would think that when slave labour was used to produce them.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Slave labour is used to produce your jeans and shoes but they are still stylish.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

What about the people that made your nifty new Nikes?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

a reply to: alldaylong

Slave labour is used to produce your jeans and shoes but they are still stylish.

Are you really comparing what slave labour is today to what it was under The Nazi's ?

I am sure your not.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Oh that thread got quickly derailed didn't it, i was really looking forward to the discussion and the evidence coming out.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I cant remember whether it was film or a famous person, who said nothing in politics happens for no reason, and when Cameron offered the Brexit vote, I was very, very surprised, and have always wondered was this a plan within the UK hierarchy to get Britain out for some reason.

Great thread though, this is right up my conspiracy alley, and will come back to watch the videos later, and see if the discussion continues with further info for me to take in.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

It's a strong possibility that slave labor was used to build the keyboard your typing on, and the soap box you're standing on (yes I know all this applies to me too).

I always found the Germanic presence in South America to correlate with the stories of Nazis escaping there during the war. There are some pretty interesting stories with credible witnesses. The Nazi Hunters spent a lot of time down there (hunting the scapegoats) all the big shots got new jobs and new names in USA and Canada.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

Yeah, paperclip got the useful guys. It does make you wonder about the leaders though. For all we know, they may have lived in the USA for the rest of their days. Most of the evidence points to them escaping to Argentina though.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

top topics

<<   2 >>

join