It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Color Picker Reversed In Gimp (PhotoShop)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: Pearj

Like most just looking for possible answers sometimes with outlandish crazy ideas why not the whole thing is that crazy anyway.

You know the Ed McMahon thing and him NOT presenting Publisher Clearing House checks? Really odd I can picture it firmly in my memories and it never was.

That's not an accident. He did it. Just not for PCH. He worked for a rival company that basically made you think they were PCH. They thought they would grow their brand off the PCH name. What ended up happening was everyone thought this other company was PCH, and the other company gave PCH free advertising.

Nope

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Exactly. Thank you.

It's that way now, it wasn't before.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

So I know I am begging to get the too-skeptic label slapped on me but I promise this question and any following comes from curiosity...yes I admit outright that I am skeptical and I admit also outright that as a psychotherapist I have my bias towards faulty memory. If I feel myself get frustrated I will step out

Despite these biases I am reassuring you I come in the name of curiosity...so I hope despite that I may not agree we can dialogue

Now then....

something I was curious about. In the return example about driving to work each day, I have had days where I did legitimately forget. Although on those days I was under heavy stress so of course in that case I know what happened and why.

My real questioning starts here...

How does one know whether an ME occurred versus a mass forgetting? For example the Bernstein Bears or Darth Vader. What is the difference between what some call a residual versus something that was a false memory that is hard to shake off due to some cognitive factor like disbelief or pride?

Now this is where I repeat my prior statement...this is NOT an insult. Promise

It seems that when words like effected versus uninfected come out, it sounds like a great deal of humblebrag in which the effected pretend to sound like it's terrible but are really saying, "we are the enlightened ones." Again, noticed I said "seemed" only because in some examples it came off that way to me.

So if tomorrow I realize something like the Bears was wrong, how do I honestly figure out if it is a case of ME versus a case of "damn I swear it was always this way?"

eagerly awaiting...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

I typed a response to you - but decided it would be better as it's own thread.

The conversation we're wanting to have doesn't directly relate to this thread, so it will be removed as "off-topic" - which would be a shame as it has the potential to help others.

The new thread is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-5-2017 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join