It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackouts, and Batman, and Bombs. Oh My, - Gotham Shield Connecting the Dots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It's official, at least the fact an exercise is happening. As someone living in NYC, I sent a number of news articles on this today to colleagues.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This scares me more, but also that this aligns with the Gotham shield exercise

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Why can't you answer my question?

Why is this float significant now?

Because you choose it to be?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If you can't see something so obvious, I don't wish to help you.

I think you do in fact understand perfectly, but prefer to argue, for some reason that I don't really care about.

Your posts fit a pattern of sadness.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

originally posted by: abeverage
April 26th is the 31st anniversary of The Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster

Thought I would mention that...

And that started from a "safety test."

Further south of the map is where the First Lady was born. Interestingly enough, it's Trump's wife's b-day on that day too.

Wow that is another weird coincidence...

Queen of Diamonds card being played!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Can you see it now?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

April 26th has come and gone. Ready to admit you over-reacted yet?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
React to what? An arbitrary date that's completely separate from the issue of subliminal art?

My post simply draws attention to the idea of "imaging the unimaginable". Well, the concept for the float came from somewhere, not DTX aka Animal House.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaDeCo
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

That is what I was thinking, it's weird, and this is my favorite place for weird. I found the title of the operation downright provocative considering the MSM's own admissions (See OP) that there is a strong connection with the conspiracy crowd and the Dark Knight franchise. it is really an 'in your face' sort of name selection. A bit tasteless too.

If you ardently opposed the line of thinking of the "Dark Knight" conspiracies and thought they were in poor taste (which they can be) why would you then name your next operation which (like stosh64 pointed out) will be descended upon by people like me (procrastinating my schoolwork) akin to the Jade Helm thing - with a name you state is in poor taste?

Trolling? Just jerks in the naming department? It is just yech. As I mentioned the name of it is what disturbed me the most about it all.

Yeah, it's definitely odd. The way we are told this or that is "in poor taste", too, seems to be somewhat deliberate to me as well. When a topic becomes taboo, it's a safe bet someone, somewhere, is hiding something regarding said topic. There are a couple of topics that come to mind of that sort, and I am sure there are legal issues that could be related, but still; what if it's the truth we are being told to avoid??

As for this, since the dates are past, any updates? Checking thread, too, but asking, just in case.

edit on 29-4-2017 by LadyGreenEyes because: never mind

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The maps/img from the OP are missing. Gotham is coming again. My eyes are blurry from lurking so much, this Gotham thread is old , does anyone have any insight on Gotham 2020 ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join