It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackouts, and Batman, and Bombs. Oh My, - Gotham Shield Connecting the Dots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Gotham Shield is a project where a metropolitan area will undergo a FEMA preparation drill for nuclear attack. This one will happen in the Big Apple, that’s right, New York City. FEMA drills happen all the time, sure sure. There’s already threads about this drill and what it can mean! Right right (Please read more here, here, and here). But this is a connecting the dots thread.

First: GOTHAM SHIELD – considering all the conspiracy theories out there with the Dark Knight movie franchise where it is connected to the Aurora Shooting as well as Sandy Hook; Batman (true or not) has been widely and publicly connected with these controversial events long before the name “Gotham Shield” was coined for this newest program.

This has to do (should you be unfamiliar) with the Aurora Shooter’s attack on the Dark Knight Rises movie (loosely dressed and) claiming to be “as the Joker” while killing people in a theater screening the Dark Knight Rises (Citation is here). Jump to Sandy Hook being portrayed in that movie’s maps as a place that will be attacked, bearing similar landmarks to the shooting at Sandy Hook itself.

Second: THE MAPS! LOOK AT THE MAPS! Speaking of maps the STRIKE ZONE ONE has an eerie similarity to this FEMA map (below) and this map which shows where the EMP/FALLOUT practice zones is going to be held with Gotham Shield. Hmmmmmmm.

Third: Then WHY choose the name GOTHAM SHIELD for this? Knowing the mainstream reported on how outlandish this all was (Citation is here) then why choose a purposefully provocative name? This is what disturbs me most of all.

Fourth: Wide Black Outs 24-48 hours ago (San Fran, LA, NYC). Coincidence? MSM says, "Oh no connection, complete fluke." Does not anyone else find it VERY STRANGE this is all leading up to an EMP exercise?

Fifth: The talk and rhetoric in the mainstream media all about nuclear war. The citations are too numerous to list but here are a few stories speaking of the possibility of true nuclear war with North Korea / Russia / China / Terrorist Dirty Nukes etc. I have linked citations to the examples listed in this paragraph to samples of this ongoing news coverage. This has been revving up in the past weeks full throttle.

Sixth: Trump will go 26th / Trump April 26th. You may recall this video before:

There was forum threads and debates on what was being said. “Trump will go 26th” or “Trump. April 26th.” So, what a coincidence that Gotham Shield is being implemented April 24th -April 26th? (Citation is here) Those of you unfamiliar with the video or who cannot access it in the New Jersey / New York area there was a broadcast on the 1630 am radio frequency of the words “Trump will go 26th (or) Trump. April 26th” which simply repeated over and over on a loop.

EDIT:
WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN KADECO????? - I personally have no idea. I guess we will find out April 26th. I really couldn't say but I found the coincidences and such uncanny. False flag? A 9/11 style drill turned live? A HUGE NOTHINGBURGER? I have no clue, but I find it very very interesting non-the-less and would love to hear your input and or predictions.

So sirs (and ma'ams and non-binaries), what do YOU think?

edit on 4 22 17 by KaDeCo because: Trying to find out "What does this all mean??!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thank you for your well presented thread. I don't have any concern that anything drastic will happen on the 26th of April. After researching the story I discovered that the broadcast took place on Sept. 20, 2016. I think Trump debated Clinton on Sept. 26 2016 but I could be wrong.
edit on 4 22 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I've not read up on this, but how exactly does one do a fema drill like this without at least a million panicked people clogging up the works, and evacuating?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo

Why in the hell does this kind of whacked out sh1t even
exist remotely regarding even just one event? How also
is this not a strong indicator to anyone capable of thought,
that something is horribly wrong with a world that chooses
to ignore this kind of reoccurring night terror? Our mistake
is shrugging off what we see here just because it doesn't
play out. If it doesn't play out? Something just isn't right
with this world.
edit on Rpm42217v04201700000008 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Well, we know it can be done: See The Nuclear Drill in Russia

Also, that this is a real thing:
ERCH Release about Project Gotham Shield (how helicopter pilots are to respond)
FEMA Release about Project Gotham Shield (How the logistics work)

For those of you who can't click the first link relates to the typical responses and nature of the exercise. This is from the second link:

• Overarching Consequence Management/FRMAC objectives
– Evaluate the ability of deployed DOE elements to appropriately integrate with
operational planning and decision-making bodies involving DOD, interagency, and
State and local partners
– Evaluate the ability of DOE to properly share and interpret modeling results and
create data products in the service of informing decision-making processes related
to public protection
• Selected Areas of Emphasis:
– Gauge the effectiveness of the Liaison Coordinator in maintaining situational
awareness with respect to FRMAC product requests and ensuring a smooth flow of
information from/to Liaisons posted in the field response locations
– Assess the integration of deployed HQ, CM, RAP, and ROSS personnel at emergency
operations centers and other response locations.
– Evaluate the ability of RAP 1 to coordinate with New York City, New Jersey, and
New York State emergency response organizations

edit on 4 22 17 by KaDeCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I don't have a clue as to what that whacko radio voice is saying but it's old now, and that video is secondhand while both were posted last year in September', the one in the OP now changed to quote, "TITLE UPDATED- 4/21/16 AFTER NEW FINDINGS" Personally regards Trump, I like another quote I found on a linked site from the OP. It was an election retort from LBJ of a election slogan of Goldwaters which said, "In your hearts you know he is right" (a possible threat to use nukes at the time) LBJ' countered with, "In your guts, you know he is nuts" That couldn't be any less appropriate for Trump today.

I guess then that even LBJ understood the difference in being a gangster, to being a nutball!

I will add though, as one poster put it in the thread that was deemed a hoax, "I hope it all goes swimmingly"
edit on 22-4-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Certainly, the timing is good to discuss this particular mess. Lots of sources, and data, well done there! Very odd name for such an exercise, almost an "in your face" sort of thing, isn't it? Odd, indeed. The timing is even stranger, all considered. Anyone in the area that can collect data, on those dates? That could be useful, if anything does happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Im not sure how they can do a drill/preparation for a nuclear attack. I mean, sure, its always good to prepare for something, but we have no idea what this would do. The only way to know is for it to actually occur and then be studied afterwards, imo. Nuclear weapons today are thousands of times more powerful than Hiroshima/Nagasaki. And look what it did. There's 3 parts to this, and some graphic photos, so beware. People instantly gone, blast shadows, flesh hanging off bodies wandering around not knowing what to do half alive half dead.

The USA tested the first nuclear bomb July 16, 1945...then dropped one on Hiroshima/Nagasaki a few weeks later, August 6, then 9.

But 16 years later, on October 30, 1961, Russia detonated Tsar Bomba with the force of 3,800 Hiroshima explosions; tested with a yield of 50 million tons of TNT, it was and still remains the most powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated. The ensuing detonation threw up a mushroom cloud 64 kilometers high and would’ve subjected anyone 100 kilometers away to third degree burns. It was originally supposed to deliver a yield of 100 million tons, which would destroy an area the size of Connecticut.

Todays Nuclear Weapons

100 km is just over 62 miles! Imagine that, everyone within 62 miles- 3rd degree burns. AND THATS ONLY HALF, because they tested it only with 50 million tons, not 100.

Ive seen so many comments along the lines of "just 'nuke em, that'll take care of it" like nuclear weapons drop candy or something. Its disgusting. The innocent lives lost would be enormous.

edit on 22-4-2017 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
JADE HELM

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

That is what I was thinking, it's weird, and this is my favorite place for weird. I found the title of the operation downright provocative considering the MSM's own admissions (See OP) that there is a strong connection with the conspiracy crowd and the Dark Knight franchise. it is really an 'in your face' sort of name selection. A bit tasteless too.

If you ardently opposed the line of thinking of the "Dark Knight" conspiracies and thought they were in poor taste (which they can be) why would you then name your next operation which (like stosh64 pointed out) will be descended upon by people like me (procrastinating my schoolwork) akin to the Jade Helm thing - with a name you state is in poor taste?

Trolling? Just jerks in the naming department? It is just yech. As I mentioned the name of it is what disturbed me the most about it all.

a reply to: C84K2

THAT is a lovely bit of information that I feel really adds to the spirit of the thread. My mother lived through the duck and cover era which baffles me. What are you really supposed to do with a nuclear bomb dropped if it's a larger one as you demonstrated? I am going to watch the videos you linked and get back to you

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Should have been a chicken not a turkey but I love that gif.
YES Jade Helm came to mind when I started going "You know all this stuff recently has this theme." But the dots are connected nonetheless. These dots make a turkey? Do you ever think that TPTB telegraph their next moves as such - or is it all hogwash? I always find things like this interesting, but most of the time it seems that they come -after- an event occurs.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The most effective use of an atomic explosion requires a detonation well above ground level to maximize blast and thermal effects.

The yield is important of course, but with any given yield there will be an optimum detonation altitude, and altitude will always be well above ground level.

This especially true if one is trying to maximize the effects of an EMP.

So my problem with this "drill" is that it does not seem to account for the delivery method that would produce the effect they are supposedly training to deal with.

And that omission brings up some rather disturbing questions all on its own.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
also, according to the mystic who in 2015 predicted trump would become president said that ww3 starts on may 13th...

and that false flag events would occur... ohhhhh
edit on 22-4-2017 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
More real live Cold War Drills. Will kids in schools have to dive under their desks?

Comedic replay from the last time...

edit on 22-4-2017 by intrptr because: youtube

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Turns out, Gotham is an actual nickname for New York..

www.nypl.org...

So, the name "Gotham Shield" isn't that much of a mystery..

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

Ive seen so many comments along the lines of "just 'nuke em, that'll take care of it" like nuclear weapons drop candy or something. Its disgusting. The innocent lives lost would be enormous.

There is some genius to this if you think hard enough.
The ongoing meltdowns won't be such an embarrassment.
After we nuke the hell out of each other.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Simulations and live events on a smaller scale than youre thinking... so daily work can continue freely. Trains, buses, planes, subways...no work travel expected disruption.

That would be mass chaos. It wont be.

MS
EMT/ERT, 1st Responder
Advanced Disaster Life Support
FEMA/Department of Homeland Security
Region 2 South, Wayne County Mi

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Impressive thread! Good work on the links.

Like you, I have no real idea of what will transpire but I'm feeling pretty lucky that I'm not required to be there when this is happening.

I grew up and still live in an area that was on the list of first strikes if the bombs began falling. I don't know if that is still true because the operation that was the target back then has since shut down. I grew up in the "duck and cover" era, went through the drills. Our school's basement was a civil defense shelter so we didn't crawl under our desks, we made for the basement where all the supplies were stored. I was a little kid during the Cuban missile crisis but one of my clearest memories is from hearing the adults talking about how futile any "duck and cover" maneuvers were because if the first strike came we'd all be gone before we knew what was happening. Maybe it's because they didn't seem fearful of such an event, I was never fearful.

Several years after the missile crisis I asked my Dad why we even had those shelters if we expected to go up with the first strike. His answer was to point out that disasters of all sorts happen all the time so smart people prepare for them. Much later in life, remembering his words, I participated in the planning and implementation of lots of disaster drills on a local basis. We did everything from earthquakes to chemical spills at a local plant. One year our exercise was to be for a tornado outbreak. Two days before the drill was scheduled to run, we had just such an outbreak. That's when we discovered that we should have included people from the power company in our planning.
Sometimes the best laid plans of mice and men...

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Turns out, Gotham is an actual nickname for New York..

www.nypl.org...

So, the name "Gotham Shield" isn't that much of a mystery..

How dare you come in here and ruin things with logic!

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
So who is watching the west coast??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join