It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The flat earth conspiracy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

All of those "proofs" (which don't prove the world is flat) yet it only takes the North Star and southern cross to prove the earth is a sphere (ish).

I'm finding it highly amusing that not a single flat earther has even attempted to explain them.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AstralAvenger

You asked a question, I gave an answer. No downplaying at all.

And you're showing your ignorance (again, since you seem to keep getting banned and then returning to this thread) about quite a few things, including how people, businesses and yes, even NASA uses YouTube.

Thumbnails that are created can be uploaded and used to display the video on individual channels. If you even bother to watch the instructional videos by YouTube on how to have a successful channel, they even tell people to make creative and interesting looking thumbnails for each video.

All anyone has to do is go look at videos on YouTube and watch their instruction videos to find this out.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

Fact remains that a fake pic is being presented as a real pic.

And what's with the unfounded accusations? Can't hold your own?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

People like to see round images of the Earth, this is why they distort images, and basically take enormous wide angle photos, that are so wide, they're nearly 360* of the horizon. The difference is they aren't taking photos to merely make round images, it's that a photo with the horizon at every angle you can see is interesting to look at.

You are not touching the issue. The pic is fake and it has nothing to do with whatever excuses you are trying to make.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

No, it's the perfect example, the fact it's inaccurate is actually meaningless, but the reason found for Flat Earthers that it's a 'fake image' is mental illness. This is a consistent trend in the Flat Earth thing all together. Not even just you, despite how much roundhouse you're 'blocking'.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

If you even bother to watch the instructional videos by YouTube on how to have a successful channel, they even tell people to make creative and interesting looking thumbnails for each video. All anyone has to do is go look at videos on YouTube and watch their instruction videos to find this out.

Making excuses for fakery.

Are you sure this is not taken from NASA footage?

What are you even suggesting, that this person took a moon pic and an Earth pic from space and spliced them together?

What's the point, he could've picked one from a huge pile of existing space pics by NASA. Why create a fake pic.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AstralAvenger

Fact remains that a fake pic is being presented as a real pic.

Explain what this 'presentation' qualifier is, and why, and also why you get to decide how it's being presented, as not even the content creator?

This is like, your opinion man.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

the fact it's inaccurate is actually meaningless,

The fact that it is a blatant fake is not meaningless.

but the reason found for Flat Earthers that it's a 'fake image' is mental illness.

It is fake based on your own mainstream science's rules and logic. The sun can only be in one place.

The only one who signed up for blocking is you, obviously.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

This is the part where everyone writes you off as a lost cause.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I don't even worry about what real people think, let alone you entities, mordechai.

It is obvious why you are here.

It doesn't change the fact that once more the fakery is busted, regardless of pathetic and laughable excuses by gatekeepers.
edit on 23-4-2017 by AstralAvenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Jeez if I knew that a thumbnail from a video would have been so controversial I would of skipped posting it and stuck with these
15 questions

.How can I observe satellites and the Iss in the night sky orbiting the earth?

2. Where does the signal come from when I watch satellite TV in the country if there are no satellites according to FE?

3. When I observe a compass what causes the needle to point north if the earth does not have a molten metal core generating a magnetic field?

4. If the earth is not a sphere tilted at 23.5 degrees as it orbits the sun then what causes it to be winter in Argentina while it is Summer in north america?

5. What causes both lunar and solar eclipses with a flat earth?

6. What is the source of gravity on a flat earth?

8. Why do other celestial bodies appear spherical while the earth is supposedly flat?

9. If the sun is not a star undergoing fusion by convert hydrogen into helium and releasing energy then how does it work and what is the sun in the flat earth model?

10. How can an international conspiracy be carried out by nations that are not always on friendly terms with each other to conceal that space travel is not even possible?

11.Why Are telecommunication companies wasting millions of dollars to launch satellites into orbit if most versions of FE do not accept that space travel is possible?

12. Where does the GPS signal that my phone can pick come from if there are no satellites? I have been in back country where I have had no cell signal because there are no towers in that area or anything man made yet I have been able to pick up GPS satellite coordinates.
How is this possible if there are no satellites?

13.If it is not charged solar particles hitting the ionosphere at the magnetic north and south pole that causes the aurora borealis then what is its cause?

14. If not space debris heating and lighting up as it hits the atmosphere, then what is the cause of the numerous shooting stars I have witnessed?

15. Every time I watch videos of astronauts on the ISS floating in total weightlessness is it all just a hoax on some set with
astronauts of many nationality all in on the scam and not a single one has let slip that it's all just a act?
edit on 23-4-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Your questions don't make the blatant fakery less fake.

So you are posting faked stuff. You didn't notice it yourself? How did that get past your scientific watchfull eyes? Me personally I saw it at first glance.

Have you checked to see if this is not actually NASA imagery?

edit on 23-4-2017 by AstralAvenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

It doesn't change the fact that once more the fakery is busted, regardless of pathetic and laughable excuses by gatekeepers.

Yes, but if I, a random person, creates an image of a round Earth, and you take this and say it's a huge conspiracy and NASA is lying; that's delusional.

It's already delusional when identifying images NASA releases, that they immediately clarify are distorted themselves, with release AND HOW- as 'fakes'.
edit on 23-4-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The cool thing is I can show you vids that show the same impossible moon phases and sun angles with daytime moons, and these vids are not faked.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

This fake has nothing to do with distortion.

The sun can only be in one place, making this pic impossible. Fake. No excuses.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

This fake has nothing to do with distortion.

The sun can only be in one place, making this pic impossible. Fake. No excuses.

Okay, prove NASA released it and claims it's authentic, otherwise you're nuts. Also that they admit there is zero refraction and distortion and a bunch of other irrelevant things right?

To what degree do you not understand NASA creating distorted photos on purpose isn't fake, I will never understand. They take normal photos too, you obviously don't know this and need to catch up, as the scale of the Earth is so massive all they can capture is large pieces of 'flat' looking land. It's another annoying strawman FE camp uses, you should look into it.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

You think the blatant issue here is caused by "refraction" and "distortion"? And this causes the sun to be both "above" Earth in this pic, illuminating the top half of the moon, and at the same time it is on the other side of the Earth causing the visible side to be in darkness.

Like I said, laughable and pathetic excuses by gatekeepers.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Hey flat earther.

Care to explain how the North Star and southern cross works in your fantasy?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

No. I addressed the original issue early on.

The issue is Your interpretation this is to fool or swindle you. It's paranoia. I'm just explaining ways distortion occurs, and even pointing out some distortion is purposeful. This is normally the main issue in understanding why Earth photos look round, as most of them are actually artificial as claimed against them, but this is not a secret; it's public, they were specifically distorted for the effects they gave. If that logic gap is covered for you all that is left is how you seemingly connect the conspiracy in this case with anyone other than artists or astrological representations. A representation isn't meant to be 100% completely authentic.

I'd agree you're a gatekeeper though, the only real con is your arrogance. You've been spoon fed plenty of sound logic about what exactly you're seeking but you sift through the extra to maintain the facade nothings been answered.
edit on 24-4-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Why not focus on the questions instead of a superficial thumbnail?

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join