It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O’Reilly probably being let go from Fox News

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Hey, hey, goodbye, maybe?

With the backlash of the recent news about Fox News paying out lawsuits for O'Reilly's sexual harassment cases and sponsors pulling out it looks like the Murdochs are strongly considering letting him go. Nothing is concrete yet but sources close to the Murdochs are reporting from the inner sanctum and it doesn't look good for old Billy, especially after ANOTHER woman has come out recently with her story of Bill's unwanted sexual advancements at the work place. With Fox's #1 sexual predator no longer working for the outlet, Roger Ailes, it seems they are cleaning house and all it took was their sponsors to pull out or threaten to pull out. Such integrity Fox News!

He probably could have saved himself a lot of trouble just going to a hooker, or not being a woman repellent.

Fox News themselves may also be in trouble because they withheld information about the lawsuits from their investors which is highly illegal but that's a story for another day.

Bill O’Reilly — good riddance to bad rubbish

Fox’s Leaders Are Starting to Sour on Bill O’Reilly

New Bill O'Reilly Accuser Says He Called Her "Hot Chocolate" and Leered

Sources: The Murdochs Are Turning Against Bill O’Reilly

twitter.com...

MATT DRUDGE‏
O'Reilly has had tremendous run. Very few in the business get to decide when and how things end. Media is most brutal of all industries...

edit on 18-4-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
No big loss there. I enjoy Fox NEWS, not their theatrical entertainment speculators. I have never seen an episode of any of those commentator types. I just prefer the actual news.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

With Fox's #1 sexual predator no longer working for the outlet, Roger Ailes, it seems they are cleaning house and all it took was their sponsors to pull out or threaten to pull out. Such integrity Fox News!

Come on now.

O'reilly has a long way to go to catch up to the number one sexual predator Bill C.

If O'reilly worked for CNN no one would care.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
He's too old.

His views never evolved.

He will go right to his buddy Beck.

He made his millions, he doesn't need Fox.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I sure hope so. Dude is a dick.

He'll probably go work for CNN and come out publically as Dennis Miller's booty buddy.

edit on 18-4-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Really? Deflecting to Bill Clinton already? How expected of you.

I don't keep up with the MSM and their sexual harassment lawsuits within the workplace but how many has CNN paid out? Meanwhile, Bill was getting away with it for YEARS because Fox News #1 IN HOUSE sexual predator Roger Ailes was doing the same damn thing. But now that he's finally gone because of their sponsors pulling out it looks like O'Reilly is next up on the chopping block

Is there no end to your partisan defense of all things Republican? Jesus...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Who cares? Like this matters somehow? Bill O'Rilley is the biggest jack ass on TV. I've never liked the guy and have always thought he was the most pompous a-hole I've ever listened to. Him being a jerk doesn't take away from the fact that he was the most fair and balanced talking head on TV. If you were wrong or tried to back peddle your way out of something he wouldn't give you an inch of ground. He was ruthless. Still a jerk but my personal feelings aside from him as a jack ass I still think he was better than any of the other networks talking heads.

I love most of Fox News' reporting and I'll take Fox News any day over any other MSM for a news source any day.

Don't go getting all excited over nothing. Besides this just means Tucker and his Ninja disemboweling debates with dems are going to get even more prime time viewership.

Tucker Carlson is a freakin' ninja.
edit on 18-4-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Deflecting no.

Just pointing out that some sexual predators aren't held to the same standard that they try to use to lynch Bill O.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

And his viewership is just as old as he is.

Oh yeah, he's made lots of money over the years. I think I heard he was making over 100 million a year but damn that sounds way to high but either way he was making millions. He better hope he doesn't encounter anymore lawsuits if he is let go because he'll be settling out of court once again and possibly broke now that Fox News isn't flipping the bill.

I hear Beck's little network is failing and hemorrhaging money so I don't think that will be his future. Like you said, he's old and now he can retire to his house on the east end of Long Island.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Clearly you're deflecting. I brought up Fox News #1 sexual predator and you respond with Bill Clinton. Last I checked, Bill Clinton doesn't get a paycheck from Fox News.

And didn't your party impeach him? Like what did you really want, for him to go to prison? That's not how this works.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

CNN will pick him up to try to boost their tanking ratings.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Right S.

People shouldn't listen to old people.

Like what the hell do they know.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I would watch fox news, even if all of their anchors were reporting the news in jumpsuits behind prison bars, before I would watch cnn

link   

I brought up Fox News #1 sexual predator and you respond with Bill Clinton.

That was a clear attempt at demagoguery.

I just offered a balanced view.

Fair balanced and unafraid.

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

CNN will pick him up to try to boost their tanking ratings.

Don't be surprised!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Twisting this on me trying to make me sound ageist? How expected of you. Instead of sticking to the topic at hand you so far have deflected to Bill Clinton and are now attacking poor old me, the messenger. Grow up.

I'm not putting down old people but if that upsets you why not also attack the poster I responded too? In any case, yes, his viewership is just as old as he is and they'll probably miss him, well the ones that are okay with sexual harassment.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

And when they don't, will you be surprised?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

The most fair and balanced talking head on TV? Only if you're a Fox News viewer who loves all things Republican and attacking liberals.

You know who cares, me. I care that Fox News has secretly paid out 13 million dollars to cover up his sexual harassment lawsuits. I care that Bill treats women as nothing more than sexual objects and that Fox News only emboldened his deplorable behavior. Imagine if you had a sister, cousin, friend, girlfriend/wife working over there with Bill and he was constantly harassing her and when she didn't give in he had her career ruined.

I care about that and any decent human being should as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

If they were reporting from behind bars I'd probably watch too.

That said, who watches MSM anymore? It's a dinosaur media that is slowly dying out.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Hey! We just invented a cool news network. Felon News Network

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join