It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O’Reilly probably being let go from Fox News

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Hey, hey, goodbye, maybe?

With the backlash of the recent news about Fox News paying out lawsuits for O'Reilly's sexual harassment cases and sponsors pulling out it looks like the Murdochs are strongly considering letting him go. Nothing is concrete yet but sources close to the Murdochs are reporting from the inner sanctum and it doesn't look good for old Billy, especially after ANOTHER woman has come out recently with her story of Bill's unwanted sexual advancements at the work place. With Fox's #1 sexual predator no longer working for the outlet, Roger Ailes, it seems they are cleaning house and all it took was their sponsors to pull out or threaten to pull out. Such integrity Fox News!

He probably could have saved himself a lot of trouble just going to a hooker, or not being a woman repellent.

Fox News themselves may also be in trouble because they withheld information about the lawsuits from their investors which is highly illegal but that's a story for another day.

Bill O’Reilly — good riddance to bad rubbish

Fox’s Leaders Are Starting to Sour on Bill O’Reilly

New Bill O'Reilly Accuser Says He Called Her "Hot Chocolate" and Leered

Sources: The Murdochs Are Turning Against Bill O’Reilly

twitter.com...

MATT DRUDGE‏
O'Reilly has had tremendous run. Very few in the business get to decide when and how things end. Media is most brutal of all industries...

He was openly hated by both sides so your victory is imaginary.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: odinsway

That doesn't make sense but the victory isn't all mine, it also belongs to all the women he's harassed. That said, hated by BOTH sides? Please, provide sources for that because I don't believe you that conservatives hated him.

Were you a fan of his? If so, are you upset by his deplorable behavior? Clearly you're upset about my victory but what about him?
edit on 18-4-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I have never been able to sit through an O Reilly show. He is arrogant, obnoxious and rude. Do not understand people who seem to love him regardless his harassment. They prefer their entertainment over harassment of women ( hey could be harassment of anyone he looks down on. Men probably wouldn't complain. Much to full of himself.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Wait hes still on tv??? I guess people are finally tired of this a hole.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Outlier13

The most fair and balanced talking head on TV? Only if you're a Fox News viewer who loves all things Republican and attacking liberals.

Ok...so I stopped reading your post after this line because it clearly shows you never watched O'Reilly. The guy is a first class dick and rips into plenty of people on the right. He has also given kudos to dems as well.

Look...it's ok if you want to be intentionally ignorant. Just don't respond with an ignorant statement.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Honestly, I don't think he harassed anyone, but I wouldn't really miss his show. Rarely watch, and there are better people for that sort of commentary. Hannity or Carlson are more to my taste. Most of these cases, it seems, are disgruntled workers.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

If he wasnt such a Dick he would get a second chance. But sponsors are dropping and money talks, his arrogant allrightous character is out of touch with reality. He is to old to rebrand himself and after the last few weeks no one will take him serious.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Here's a perfect opportunity for that old saying " Good riddance to bad rubbish. "

Cya Bill.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Fox News and the Wall Street Journal are both owned by the Murdoch family. The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Fox is getting ready to "Cut ties with Bill O'Reilly".

Billy looks doomed.

WSJ Reports Fox is Preparing to Cut Ties With O'Reilly.
edit on 19-4-2017 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No. You're deflecting to partisan rhetoric. This thread is not about politics it's about a sexual predator finally being called out.
So what do you have to say about Mr O'Reillys possible departure from the Fox line-up for sexual harassment?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

He's radio active. No one will touch him.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: odinsway

Men and women? Both sides of ???

What?

(post by Ksihkehe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Everyone stay away from anyone famous and named Bill I guess. Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, and now Bill O'Reilly. Any other Bill I missed?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This will make my year if it happens.
Awful man.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
O'Reilly is old and boring.

I could look and listen to Tucker all day long. I've really missed him. Am I being sexist?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

It's a shame you stopped reading there because the 2nd paragraph was much more important. I know who he is and I've seen his show. Unless I was a daily/weekly viewer I can't have an opinion? That's stupid.

In any case, good job defending a terrible human being and agree to completely disagree.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

What makes you think he didn't? Secretly paying out 13 million dollars says he did. Roger Ailes did the same thing and created an atmosphere of harassment at Fox to which Bill took full advantage of. Disgruntled workers? You do know one of the women recorded Bill calling her and trying to have phone sex while she never said a word? Google it and listen for yourself.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: anarkyangel

Second chance? Fox News already paid out 13 million dollars so that's 13 million chances and he's not even officially fired yet! Talk about second chances! Jesus...
edit on 19-4-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Is it? I usually ignore that site since you can't read the articles without a sub.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join