It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAKE NEWS ALERT: Maxine Waters Claims She Has Never Called for Trump’s Impeachment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
a reply to: neo96

Between her and Pelosi I just don't get it.

I agree but honestly I want them both to stay around as long as possible. They do nothing but add weight to the sinking democrat boat.

Yes I agree to that as well. I just don't get why the democrats even allow people like this at the top of their party. I am loving it for a few reasons as well. Mostly entertainment but they are the worst of the worst of the politicians in many aspects. I could not imagine having a conversation with either of them.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

James Brown sure is acting weird these days.

Establishment Dems are completely insane. Brush it off onto Russia and completely ignore the disgusting criminal actions.

How the heck can anyone hold their head high and claim to be a Democrat? Republicans are terrible as well, but the Dems have taken criminal corruption to a new low.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The only problem is her supporters are not interested in truth and freedom, just a nanny state that redistributes wealth.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Tell me about it.

My local democratic party is, actually was, in total meltdown...I say was, because a planning meeting last week for local and state level fundraising (boring as hell, but anyway...), only about half of 'em showed up from what I was told...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Oh, there's nothing fake about Maxine Waters...

What you see is exactly what you get. Unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This woman...you know...Mrs. Gargles with Razor Blades is so far up the ass of Obama and the left-wing racists she probably doesn't even know if she is lying or not. It gets confusing when you lie more than you speak the truth. But there they are, on the left, supporting her as one of their "leaders". Apparently, this is what the left feels represents them the best and most accurately. A lying, full of crap, feces flinger that makes the Crypt Keeper look sexy and a goat look intelligent.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
This woman...you know...Mrs. Gargles with Razor Blades is so far up the ass of Obama and the left-wing racists she probably doesn't even know if she is lying or not. It gets confusing when you lie more than you speak the truth. But there they are, on the left, supporting her as one of their "leaders". Apparently, this is what the left feels represents them the best and most accurately. A lying, full of crap, feces flinger that makes the Crypt Keeper look sexy and a goat look intelligent.

I think you may have tourretes, you said left three times, hard to take you seriously with such a blinkered view.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Just trying to avoid any confusion...you know, for the slow people

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I'm a slow people. Not like any of this matters anyways, I'm pretty sure Trump is compromised now. Were not going to get the change we wanted. Just an acceleration of their NWO bs.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13
Calling for impeachment requires congress and long tedious bureaucratic paper work. She hasn't actually called for his impeachment. She's just tough talking BS on tv with pundits. Republicans don't take everything Trump says at face value because he sensationalizes everything. I assumed democrats would start doing this to, gotta change with the times or get left behind.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Besides being an idiot, she's clearly senile.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

why did you join again?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Impeachable offense:
Under bill clinton the republicans had no problem stretching the law to have him impeached on his unwillingness to public acknowledged he received a blow job. I had to go to court numerous time and represent myself ( not a good thing) In all my case 100% of the judge would not allow embarrass testimony that was NOT related to a illegal act. Sex is NOT a crime. Lying under oath about anything is technical a crime. BUT technically the embarrassing question for no other purpose then to embarrass SHOULD NOT been allowed.

TRUMP has clearly LIED on numerous occasions.
Trump credibility with his falsehood are a serious concern and is clear unfit to hold the office of the President.

BUT an impeachable offense would the breaking of any law. It unlikely Trump has murder anyone. BUT with sexual misconduct that could border on rape or at least sex offense. That would be an impeachable offense.

The Russian connection that seem to not be going away may lead to an impeachable offense. However the Republican NOW hold the majority so even if it proven beyond a doubt that Trump is a Russian asset. Republicans will not along party lines. A good percentage of Democrats would would sell there soul to run as republican will turn and side TRUMP. factor in the ball-less democrats. They just do not have the numbers.

If the situation was reversed and a democrat farted 100% of the republicans would voted for impeachment along with whatever turncoats democrats.

I know that as much as it is possible that 2016 election was rigged. and it has been rigged dating back to electronic voting. SO yes the Shadow Government allowed control-able democrats to hold office. I am guessing that high body count during Bill Clinton administration was that bill tried to go outside acceptable area. Yes I realize that all the clinton haters believe bill sneaked out and kill all those people himself. A draft dodger unwilling to serve in Vietnam.

NOT to worry whether Democrat or Republican neither would EVER acknowledge the election as hacked or rigged. Trump would never acknowledge no manner the evidence. AND regardless of how Trump respond BUT how would,we as nation deal with. SO no manner how obvious. BOTH parties will deny in the end the election was hacked.

I am guessing that FBI already knows the election was hacked and that Trump made comments or directed his employees to make the arrangements. The FBI can NOT say that we know Trump had a hand in rigging the election. Trump would fire the Director in a nano second. The ball-less democrats being ball-less will coward in whatever corner and do nothing meaningful. SO I am guessing they have already laid out their cards and trump told them to # off and die. he will crash and burn our nation just in legal battle. Could a possible civil war be inspired. It is a concern.

Then there is PENCE who is far more radically then Trump. I would guess that TRUMP has already notified key republican elected officials of certain aspect. WHICH has been implied by various new outlets. The Ball-Less Democrats along with FBI if they follow the letter of the law would mean unseating numerous key republicans. After that it just get ugly.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Noppie

Wait i'm confused are you trying to claim the voting machines were hacked? Because as far as i know th only attempt was the NSA. And even than they couldn't get access to the machines themselves.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If she can't remember all the times she's called to impeach President Trump all I can say is that we have a great candidate for Dementia, I think everyone over 55 in government should be tested for it yearly.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join