It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(N. Korean Crisis) - Will Peace Loving ET's allow a Nuclear exchange?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

IF North Korea (or anyone else for that matter) tries to 'nuke' their enemies during this recent conflict of nations, will ET's step in?

Maybe the Aliens aren't too concerned because North Korea doesn't really have capable nuclear ICBM's?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: rickymouse

Wow - now this got me thinking!

I'll go back and read again but my first reaction is if your theory is correct - they would save 'their' planet now wouldn't they?

Nice to see you RickyM.

peace

They could have been advanced for thousands of years and have space ships like cities out in space. To us they may appear to be aliens but could actually be a race of beings from earth. There are a lot of possibilities out there.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Yes there is no evidence they are here much less intervene on our behalf. I know its scary but we are on our own.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

We will likely never know unless it happen's and then we are told about if well after the event's when the information become's declassified.

But it all depend's on the obvious, entity's that care about us or our world (hmm could be there own desire for the planet there or they could be benign), which entity's if there are more than one type are on watch and if they decided to interfere or are allowed to do so, it may be seen as wrong or there may be treatis with other species and/or rule's that may complicate matter's for them.

Of course there are likely other's that would simply bring the popcorn and pull up a chair to watch the show?, not a pleasant thought but there scientists may be actually just as interested in seeing us destroy ourselves as saving us.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Captain Kirk and the boys always lent a helping hand. They where always saving someone or something's. Butt

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Exactly my point!

Well, sadly, we're about to find out if the little Fat Boy in Korea North has his way.

God help us.

peace

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

There's tons of evidence. Just look at the links and YT vids and info from other posters.

And I really believe 'they' have. I just don't know who 'they' are.

peace

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I'm thinking - if and when it happens? I'm thinking it might not be the stereotypical ET's but something else. Not prepared to open up that can of worms on who I think those ET's are, yet.

But IF someone pushes a button and 'they' step in? I pretty much think it will be the way 'we' as the common folk are finally 'introduced' to 'them' in a non threatening way. I mean, everyone loves a Hero right?

Whoa Nelly - then once we’re all comfortable with ’them’? The *S* will really hit the fan because I don't believe they're going to be here to help - anyone but themselves in the end.

What's that old saying? When the rabbit screams the fox comes a runnin' - but not to help.

peace

edit on 5507Monday201713 by silo13 because: space

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

One of the topics of conversation at a party over the weekend was why Kim's missile launch failed. One interesting possibility was that benevolent ETs stepped in and stopped the launch. I think if it were true, then maybe it was a message. You know, perhaps to give time to allow cooler heads to prevail before someone did something crazy and started a war.

I think if they're out there, they want us to come together and save ourselves...from ourselves. We've been conditioned to expect some savior to swoop in and magically fix the mess we've created, and I think it just doesn't work that way. They're not going to let us destroy ourselves, but they might let it get pretty bad rather than intervene. We have to learn how to coexist and we're not going to do that if every time we screw up, they come in and make it all better. We'll never evolve that way...it'll simply be a different version of the same prison, created by our own unwillingness to own our mistakes. Rinse and repeat.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

One of the topics of conversation at a party over the weekend was why Kim's missile launch failed. One interesting possibility was that benevolent ETs stepped in and stopped the launch. I think if it were true, then maybe it was a message. You know, perhaps to give time to allow cooler heads to prevail before someone did something crazy and started a war.

There ya go! That's what got me thinking too.

It's not like it hasn't happened before - why should 'they' stop now?

Of course I don't think we should 'depend' on 'them' - but what you were saying is what got my light bulb lit.

In your next paragraph you seem to be putting 'them' in the role as 'teachers'. Forgive me if I have the wrong impression but let me go with it for a minute.

I don't believe they're 'teachers' at all. I think they're waiting for the right time to sweep in - save the world and then we'll just so love them up - we'll not be ready for their Trojan Horse after lash.

peace

peace

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
We are getting a lot of information about the North Korean nuclear program through the US filter organization 38 north

The original decision to prove the scientific theories underpinning mass to energy conversion was probably some sort of scientific manifest destiny. The continuing mission of big Science to unlock Gods secrets. There is so much classified data already available from previous tests, I can't imagine what new information they could be learning in North Korea from new tests?

There is a lot of similarity between the reported North Korean nuclear activity and recently declassified US nuclear program activity. Enough similarity to consider the possibility that the whole North Korean nuclear program is actually some kind of disclosure program.

www.theverge.com...

The missile rumors make headlines and creates public interest.
edit on 17-4-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

See that's where I'm going with this.

There's a lot more to this than the little crazy nut job who's in power in N. Korea.

If disclosure is going to happen in the near future? I'm thinking this just might be it.

peace

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I guess the ET's don't like the Japanese. Or maybe they allowed Hiroshima and Nagasaki so people will know the destruction of these weapons.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
If there are peace loving ETs, they suck at their beliefs.

Why would you allow the enslavement of a world by the rich but be concerned over some humans offing themselves?

I just don't buy it, if ETs are really here, they don't give a FARK about human life and have been working with the governments trading humans for tech.

I can understand that thought process. Try looking at it from this angle though:

The idea that benevolent " watchers " or higher beings guard the Earth from external threats can be traced back to ancient civilizations. However, they aren't allowed to directly intervene because it infringes on our collective free will.

In other words, humans incarnate here to learn and evolve the soul. What would be the sense in constant intervention over our squabbles? We wouldn't learn anything. This is part of our development.

That being said, an event that could obliterate our planet would destroy our "classroom." So that cannot be allowed.

edit on 18-4-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: Typo

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I guess the ET's don't like the Japanese. Or maybe they allowed Hiroshima and Nagasaki so people will know the destruction of these weapons.

I started a thread years ago cementing my belief the atrocities of that period in history and the blame on the USA made me physically sick.

There were those who adamantly preached I was nothing but an emotionalist because, ‘Just look at how many lives the detonation of those bombs SAVED!’

I still don’t agree but that's just my opinion.

Taking into consideration what you posted? Maybe you're right. Maybe that was the point. To save lives AND to show 'in real life' why these bombs should NEVER be used again.

I don't know.

peace

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Peace loving ET’s playing shot em up with nuclear bombs being released may be extreme wishful thinking.

We cannot rely on that. Since even though they may be able to do what these people report it still doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll real time shoot nukes out of the sky to save humankind.

Though, maybe that’s what there here for….We don’t know.

However, the thing is, if they take that responsibility they may have to go all out….And finally fix what’s wrong with humankind

And that might not be pretty or easy

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I for one am not pinning my hopes on ET's saving us from anything. Why would they? If we have resource they've a vested interest in then they would have come and claimed it long ago.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

I started a thread years ago cementing my belief the atrocities of that period in history and the blame on the USA made me physically sick.

There were those who adamantly preached I was nothing but an emotionalist because, ‘Just look at how many lives the detonation of those bombs SAVED!’

I still don’t agree but that's just my opinion.

Taking into consideration what you posted? Maybe you're right. Maybe that was the point. To save lives AND to show 'in real life' why these bombs should NEVER be used again.

I don't know.

peace

And unto you be peace

Great post!

I agree totally that the Japan nuking wasn’t necessary. In fact, many generals in the US disagreed with Truman’s mass murder of over 200, 000 Japanese citizens to end the war.

Btw, if the average American knew the horrors of what the US did to North Korea that would make them sick.
www.counterpunch.org...

edit on 18-4-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I guess you'all are just not getting the point - ET's have been credited to interveaning in the past...

Why not now? Or why?

peace

I guess they didn't like the Japanese.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I once heard they have interest in our nuclear development because it affects the whole solar system.

And maybe that's why they started showing up again after the 2nd World War nuclear bomb.

But Chico Xavier said in the 70s that if we engage in a nuclear war 'till 2019, then the Earth itself would finish it with volcanoes, earthquakes, etc.

Guess we'll have to wait to see

Source

edit on 18/4/2017 by vinifalou because: hi

edit on 18/4/2017 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join