It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to talk about Chico Xavier's predictions in 1971

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Firstly, I'd like to apology for my bad english, so please just focus on the content and not on grammar. :-)

Secondly, there are a few links that I could only find in portuguese but you can auto-translate with Google chrome or google translate.

Quick intro:

Chico Xavier was a popular philanthropist and medium who lived in Brazil between April 2, 1910 and June 30, 2002.

He had a very good credibility where he lived, since he NEVER charged for his advises, speeches, interviews, etc. He did what he did because he was a very good man who wanted to help people and there's no doubt about it.

Okay, now the good part...

Psychography

In 1978 he used psychography to acquit a man from jail. He "received" information from the afterlife from the man who got killed by accident by his best friend with a gun, wrote it and sent to the judge of the case. He accepted the letter as evidence because it matched perfectly with the shooter's testimony.

How Chico Xavier cleared a innocent man from jail

He also wrote up to 450 books claiming to use psychography.

Reincarnation

He claimed to be Plato's reincarnation. And yes, it sounds crazy, but if you believe in NDE, then you believe in life after death.

Harvard's Neuroscientist Sees 'Proof of Heaven' in Week-Long Coma

Also he had very similar ideas with Plato, as the Allegory of The Cave and how we're trapped into this physical world with SO MUCH outside this box.

Predictions

Mankind destiny, WWIII, ETI disclosure, moon bases.

The year was 1971. Chico Xavier was interviewed by a TV channel, so it's all recorded and available for everyone to watch for free here. Since it's in portuguese, I'll try to work on subtitles when I have time to do it and will update the thread with the new link. But for now, I'll resume what he said...

(Tighten belts now, 'cause it just gets more insane)

As a medium, he can listen, talk and see spirits and multidimensional beings.

He told us that Jesus is member of a intergalactic council that takes care of Earth as we know, and he was sent here to teach us - again - how to love and be kind with our brothers.

The Miracle of The Snow, 1428

Okay, moving on...

WWIII and ETI disclosure

He also said that there was an agreement of this Intergalactic Council to give us ONE LAST chance, giving Earth more 50 years. That agreement occurred in July, 1969.

The agreement will finish in July, 2019.

But what was that agreement about?

Glad you asked.

Chico told us that if the world could reach peace in these last 50 years, then we would be ready to ascend to a higher dimension/level.

And also there would be no more poor, wars, hungry or diseases, and we would be ready to meet our brothers from other planets.

But ok, we know that could be possible in 1971. Not now...

And the between lines of the agreement is, if we engage a new World Nuclear War, then the Earth itself would finish it, with massive earthquakes and tsunamis; we would see asleep volcanoes waking up and their ashes killing millions by intoxication, making continents inhabitable and snow-break vanishing coastal areas.

Yes, earthquakes and natural disasters happened since we are here. But it's getting worst every year...

Moonbases and Lunar water

He stated that if we do not exterminate ourselves in these 50 years, then we could wait for extraordinary realizations from human science, and the moon would be the point of start.

He said we would run these bases with the lunar water that's on the surface, and the scientific belief at the time was that there were no water on the moon.

When he talked about this, we had only two years of the first landing on the moon surface. Everyone thought he was crazy, and then... Well... We know he wasn't, just now.

US will start to build moon bases in 2020, says NASA

There's much more Chico said that matches our present reality, and remembering he was a interior-farm man, he had no desire to be rich or famous.

He also told he wanted to die in a day where everyone was happy. And he did.

If you're interested in more information about him just PM me or reply
I know there's not much content outside Brazil and I'd be glad to share some knowledge with you guys.

edit on 20/10/2016 by vinifalou because: bigger fount hehe

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Your English is fine.... certainly no apologies needed. You can be proud of your skills.

As far as the predictions, I have yet to find a person that is very good at predicting the future.
edit on b000000312016-10-20T12:05:37-05:0012America/ChicagoThu, 20 Oct 2016 12:05:37 -05001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Really interesting thread. Thank you so much!

MS

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thank you for leaving your opinion! =D

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hey Vini. I had never heard of this fellow Xavier. His prognostications on human 'end times' are similar to others I have read and considered myself. His 'vision' could be the product of a rather speculative mind. In any event, it does seem that the last 50 years have gone against his hopes for peace.

Your thread is well presented and enjoyable to read, so thank you.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Great thread, OP! I have personally been thinking about making a thread on Chico too, but my "thread-making" skills aren't that great and I probably wouldn't cover all the important things about him. I've always found it weird that given how famous he became here in Brazil, and how good of a human being he actually was, that we rarely ever hear about him on international media. Reading more about him was my first step into believing in the existence of an afterlife.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thank you.

I've thought for awhile that the "War in Heaven" was a real war between two off-planet opposing political powers. I believe the universe is very political.

I do believe there is some kind of Federation of Planets. I believe that Federation had each of the opposing political powers submit a proposal on what to do with earth.

1. was to control the earth.
2. to give earth Free Will.

I believe a Timeline/End Date was put in place. That earth has until that end date to come together as One Planet / One People.

So this makes perfect sense to me: He told us that Jesus is member of a intergalactic council that takes care of Earth as we know, and he was sent here to teach us - again - how to love and be kind with our brothers.

It is unfortunate that Man corrupts Man. That the religious, instead of being responsible for themselves and their own actions - - rely on other's to tell them how to be, what to think, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, in my "travels" on the internet, in conspiracies, etc - - - "we" as a people/planet seem to be about 10 years behind in our goal of unity.

Cayce, Nostradamus, even the PNAC seem to match in this timeline.

Which tells me, our "higher ups" are in contact with off-planet beings - - - and are aware of the agreement made - - - and the timeline.

War is scary, but is it needed to make our deadline? Do "we" have to use force to bring the powers of this planet together as one?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would really love to see actual discussion in this thread.

Unfortunately, hard core skeptics will be here soon.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I think I read about the 1978 psychography case. Excellent post. s&F

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I really believe the Terra Papers are closer to the truth of the history of this planet then anything else.

I'm not saying it is exact truth. But, the general concept.

Which, for me - - - works in connection to what Chico says.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I don't think war is the answer for anything, I believe in mutual love from all species! As he said, if we stay in peace, we might be "rewarded" by our brothers... As we probably already were, back in the ancient times.

Also, do you remember Vrillon message? It makes sense now, right?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Terra Papers is FAR beyond my imagination, hahaha. It's a concept that's SO different from what I "think" I believe, that I think I'm insane when I read it.

We need to get the f*** outta this box!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

I don't think war is the answer for anything, I believe in mutual love from all species! As he said, if we stay in peace, we might be "rewarded" by our brothers... As we probably already were, back in the ancient times.

Sometimes there has to be a practical solution. We are not just spirit in this physical realm. We are physical, the planet is physical, the resources needed are physical.

I have been connected to "something" since birth. I have had my own experiences and "guidance".

I understand 100% peace/love in the spirit consciousness. But, I also understand physical requirements are different.

When I was about 6 - - I was "flying" (astral travel). I was in the gray place when a very tall man in a long white robe approached me. He told me I was trying to live in two different worlds and it was confusing me. He told me I had to stay in the physical world. He basically grounded me.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Terra Papers is FAR beyond my imagination, hahaha. It's a concept that's SO different from what I "think" I believe, that I think I'm insane when I read it.

We need to get the f*** outta this box!!!

We are energy consciousness individuals of a whole.

The energy consciousness is eternal - - - the physical is a temporary experience.

The physical IMO - - - is like a computer game. The goal is to reach the next level by accomplishments.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I do not follow anything/anyone in particular. I go by my own "feel".

I am aware of the Ashtar Galactic Command though.

EDIT: Yes, know of that message. Not sure I believe its actually from an evolved off-planet spiritual being. Sounds a bit too human to me.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Wow, sounds like it was a amazing experience!

Guess you're right, we can't be just light and love and flowers all the time. Or maybe you're not... Guess we'll only know when we reach the other side and ask those guys!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Wow, sounds like it was a amazing experience!

Guess you're right, we can't be just light and love and flowers all the time. Or maybe you're not... Guess we'll only know when we reach the other side and ask those guys!

Our consciousness can be Love and Light.

Consider every thought as an action. What you think you create.

In the physical world, as in eliminating ISIS. They've harmed a lot of innocent people. Is their physical removal negative - - - if the thought behind it is positive and for the welfare of many?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I understand now what's your point.

But wouldn't be better if they could just "woke up" and stopped this war?

Of course, sounds like a utopia when you put it out of your head, hehe

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

But wouldn't be better if they could just "woke up" and stopped this war?

Wouldn't that be nice.

Hey! I've been living between the 2 worlds (spirit & physical) for a long time. I'm 70. As a kid, teen, young adult - - here was no one to connect with, no internet, just me and my confusing life of being set apart from most.

Like being dropped off on the wrong planet - - with no history - - no information.

I believe Chico because of how he explains his experiences. Like me, I can only do what I do. Messages are given to me when I'm supposed to hear them. It's not like a 2-way phone call. Some can channel, some can't. I suppose I could try to work on it, but I don't.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

That explains it.

You love Hillary so much because you want a nuclear war to trigger some kind of alien intervention.

Just messing with you.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

That explains it.

You love Hillary so much because you want a nuclear war to trigger some kind of alien intervention.

Just messing with you.

Funny

Actually, I've stated I'm a Globalist because its the only natural evolution. So I vote for that direction, rather then the person.

But, yeah I probably do believe we are under a Timeline to come together as One.

Interesting thing about Russia. Cayce says (not about Putin). . . , but the consciousness of the Russian people helps bring unity and peace.

While Cayce's predictions were based on the current conditions (1935), individuals could assert their will and change what might happen. The readings where Russia is mentioned do not mention an individual, a definite outcome, nor a timeframe. It is important to remember that all of us collectively, with our thoughts and actions, create the future. And as Cayce said, peace begins with self. www.edgarcayce.org...

(Cayce does not predict WWIII with Putin as some like to claim)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join