It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa SJW Educates Man On Why His White Bloodline Is Evil

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
ANTIFA,

Winning hearts and minds of the masses.

Their Communist vision will be here in a matter of months.

oh whats that, they don't believe in Gun Ownership?
edit on 17-4-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Modern day kkk

The white guilt is strong on these people

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
I seriously have to ask leftest if you actually support and believe this stuff? In this video, the cameraman is given an "education" on his crimes.

Seriously, what is wrong with these people?

I miss the good ole days when several truck loads of guys with bats showed up and beat these guys senseless.... Or they got arrested and mysteriously hung themselves in jail that night

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The fact is as Americans more of us had ancestors that died ending slavery than actually owned slaves.
Something like 5% of the population owned slaves and that translates to less than 1% of the population actually having any historical ties to slavery today.

If those WHITE Christians didn't all agree that slavery was inhumane it very well may exist to this day...
Of course perpetual debt slavery is a whole other monster.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Probably not an anarchist. Lots of these folks appeal to the state to further their cause.

He's just your garden variety p*ssy combined with a terrible education. Young and dumb.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It's like taking masturbation to the next level. Instead of imagining the process of procreation, they're imagining a reason for their own existence.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

He has a point though that the actions of your ancestors can affect where you are today with your social status. For example, Americans are living off the wealth they stole from Native Americans.

The first sentence is common sense. I've never heard anyone deny that.

Then you leap into total bs. The Natives had no wealth to steal. They were primitives that slept in tents out on the dirt.

White settlers got top North America, TOOK the land by force, and CREATED wealth. Nothing was stolen... the Natives were no where close to creating wealth.

And it isn't as if a continent is somehow the birthright of whoever gets there first. Nonsense!
edit on 17-4-2017 by swedy13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: swedy13

Yeah..

There's alot of El Che wearing dingalings out there.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Finally, someone speaking truth to power. I hate honkey white devil cracker toilet seat complexion slavers.

I am so glad that white people will be bred out of existence soon.

Good riddance.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

Did you forget who it was who sold those original Africans to those 'evil' white people? I'm preeeeetty sure it was the African chiefs and warlords who did that. They were using their own people as slaves long before the white man started buying them.

I guess that's all irrelevant though?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Seriously, what is wrong with these people?

Seriously -- very seriously -- the same exact impulse that led you to believe this OP is any different... or any better.

You know as well as I do that minorities of all kinds -- and the Black population as a whole -- have been treated damn poorly by those in power. Not by all White people. But definitely by those White people in power.

These Whites in power treat their fellow Whites like kings?
That's the only place where we have real equality, our government screws every group in one way or another.
Otherwise how could they live so well at the worker's expense?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

These Whites in power treat their fellow Whites like kings?

Of course not! As I noted in the next paragraph:

We also know that every race has been treated poorly by those in power, and it really has absolutely nothing to do with race or the color of our skin...

I suppose for clarity's sake I should have stipulated that "every race" includes the White race. My apologies. And my thanks for expanding on that, because I agree:

That's the only place where we have real equality, our government screws every group in one way or another.
Otherwise how could they live so well at the worker's expense?

Exactly. And it's only getting worse. These superficial divides -- whether race, religion, sex, whatever -- are simply means to an end, and we hurt ourselves by buying into them, because it will be all of us eventually. Every single one of us can be labeled and put into one box or another and thus marginalized, disenfranchised, and worse.

We are all in this together.
edit on 18-4-2017 by Boadicea because: formatting and punctuation

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

ALL RACES have done bad things in the past... But i wonder why you want to claim "only white people did bad things". Before Europeans decided to use black people as slaves Arabs already had a trade in all types of slaves, including white, black and every other race and ethnicity. Romans had white slaves before they started importing slaves from Africa, etc.

No one should hold people of any race these days accountable for what happened 50 years ago, or 100-3,000 years ago...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Most of this is play protesting done by priviliged people.
They think it's a game that they can play in the confines of their homes or college campuses.
SJW points are handed out freely on college campuses and on the internet.

They are finding out that there are no "likes" on the street.

edit on 2017-04-18T21:28:33-05:002201718America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: sjw posers pose and quit posing when punched

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

no SJW outrage at all the genocide happening in Africa , with child trafficking , sex slaves etc

Liberia , Rwanada , Darfur , DR Congo , so many small African Nations which are currently under some for of civil war and slavery and rape is rife , yet not one of them is talking about it

instead they just like to protest and trample other peoples rights

Like I am all for listening to your problems but not until we solve , world hunger and poverty

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Agreed the British empire had loads of slaves from England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland before they even entertained the idea of slaves from the Africas

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Assuming leftist agree with antifa(which is a term I just found out about) is like assuming conservatives agree with white supremacists groups which is just silly. As far as I can tell these antifa idiots are just hypocrites, acting like douche bags on their high horse. Anyone who has a holier than thou attitude towards others are the worse.

In the words of Captain Picard: villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. It is those who cloak themselves in good deeds that are truly dangerous.
edit on 20-4-2017 by GokuVsSuperman0 because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join