It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa SJW Educates Man On Why His White Bloodline Is Evil

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I seriously have to ask leftest if you actually support and believe this stuff? In this video, the cameraman is given an "education" on his crimes.

Seriously, what is wrong with these people?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Pretty loose with the term "educate" as far as that dumbass is concerned.
Nothing but nonsense came from his stupid mouth.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This describes ANTIFA and those who support them quite well!

If anyone can figure out how to post the vid feel free.

Youtube

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

This describes ANTIFA and those who support them quite well!

If anyone can figure out how to post the vid feel free.

Youtube

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

He shoulda pulled his facemask down.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If there is one thing that is apparent with the SJW brigade it is the shear lack of common sense and logic, they try and think up any excuse to justify BS behaviours or cultures even when they are obviously negative.. Case in point is the war on white people and men in general, for me they have created a issue that for most of us was never there..

I was obviously totally unaware that white people where still keeping the brown man down, or that all straight white men are rapists!!!..

You stupid f#cking morons are just creating a new generation that WILL do some real hating, if there is something a person does not want it is to be preached to and told how bad they are when every single common sense arrow is pointed to major issues within certain cultures and being made a scape goat will not fly.. Start pointing out these negatives within cultures and maybe you will get some progress (unlikely)..

But then such subjects are hard to bring up when "racist", "neo nazi" and "bigot" are the current buzzwords...

RA

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Just for balance, I think what the "educator" was trying to say was to do with slavery, how back in the day it was white people who held people of colour in contempt and well, we know what went on.

So if that is what he meant, then he has a point, it is in the"bloodline of white people" "white people" did this stuff.

That isn't to say it is right to "blame" "white people " today, as they didn't do those things, but we do have to acknowledge our history...warts and all.

Equally, we all need to move on from this, allowise how can equality be gained?

As the guy said in the video, be the best you can be, which to be fair was a nice point and applies regardless of race, colour or culture.
edit on 462017SundaypmSun, 16 Apr 2017 16:51:46 -05004America/Chicago162017 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Antifa SJW Educates Man On Why His White Bloodline Is Evil

So I guess IGNORE all the evil that black,brown people have done.

Asia genocide,African Genocide,Middle Eastern Genocide.

No No good readers of ATS.

Educate us white folks!

To answer the ops question.

They actually BELIEVE the snip they are shoveling.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon
Just for balance, I think what the "educator" was trying to say was to do with slavery, how back in the day it was white people who held people of colour in contempt and well, we know what went on.

So if that is what he meant, then he has a point, it is in the"bloodline of white people" "white people" did this stuff.

That isn't to say it is right to "blame" "white people " today, as they didn't do those things, but we do have to acknowledge our history...warts and all.

As the guy said in the video, be the best you can be, which to be fair was a nice point and applies regardless of race, colour or culture.

WTH is "our history"?

Really... you assume everyone of European decent, in nations that had nothing to do with American slavery has some kind of "historical shame" we share?

My grandparents came over in the 1920's and no, they didn't own slaves and I am sure you would have to go back to the Roman Empire to find some that did unless they were slaves themselves... as though that would matter.

I may have had some unknown ancestor that was a slave or a slaver.... who cares?
edit on 16-4-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

Back in the day.

White people didn't discriminate during slavery.

Romans were famous for it.

Middle Easterners today still practice it.

And 'black' sold themsleves in to it. That is when their are not committing Darfurs, and Rhwanda's.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
*Shudder*

This is all low vibrational stuff. Don't feed into it. Stay away from anyone trying to drag you into a fight.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon

How dare you call Arabs "white people" they also had slaves, oh so did black Africans that also sold their brother man for a fast buck, what about ISIS the "radical??" Muslims of today?, they have child sex slaves and women and anything else that has a hole!!!!!...... Where are the SJW gearing up to liberate them???, yeah we can wait a few hundred years and have a protest then...

The silence on that is deafening...

RA

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It m

edit on 16-4-2017 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2017 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Seriously, what is wrong with these people?

Hyper-Tribalism.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

This guy is an Anarchist.
Why else cover your face and hide your identity.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Far too many of you to reply to individually.

So once for all above.

Regardless of everything above, just as the holocaust is acknowledged, so too must it be accepted that there was slavery and just to pander to your whims...of every race and colour (this doesn't mean I don't recognise us as one race collectively).

Bottom line bad things were done, how you choose to justify that is up to you, yet the offended parties are equally entitled to their viewpoint, whether you agree or not.

What I'm saying is the guy isn't 100% wrong is he, white people have done some bad stuff over time, ergo it's in the bloodline.

Doesn't mean we should be defined by it now (unless your are of that mindset, or still alive from those times and did the bad things) and to be fair to the guy in the vid, although he could do with not phrasing it that way, he still is entitled to say it, though it doesn't do much to push past what happen and be regarded on an equal footing if your carving yourself out to be a special case.

Put simply just take on his point at the end, where he said about being better people, in the end he was trying to build a bridge with the person who was sceptical.

Why is no-one listening to the positive note?

You folks are all acting rather offended for such free speech loving folk.

Chill people and eat some choccie!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

This guy is an Anarchist.
Why else cover your face and hide your identity.

You see anarchist, I see Marcus from Watchdogs 2.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
These guys are acting... don't fall for it, its a con, designed to get us to fight each other.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Wearing a mask in a serious discussion is beyond retarded. If you have something important to say and you want the world to listen then go ahead and do it without a mask you f#cking moron. FFS i hope our german Antifas leave my country and join the "fight" in the US. I'm sick of there bs here too. The Berkeley battle was a reminder of things to come. Antifa should back down really soon. You are not in Germany where guns are pretty rare and people are generally not prone to violence. I guarantee you here and now that sooner rather than later they will anger the wrong type of person. Mark my words.

My heartfelt apology to @all the sane american people who have to put up with their sh!t.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon1967
These guys are acting... don't fall for it, its a con, designed to get us to fight each other.

An actor taking part in such a farce is like a prostitute.

....I don't know why CNN is in my mind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join