It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa SJW Educates Man On Why His White Bloodline Is Evil

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I don't believe what CNN tells me... why should i believe these jokers, everything is Fake in our Brave New World.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon1967
a reply to: Trueman

I don't believe what CNN tells me... why should i believe these jokers, everything is Fake in our Brave New World.

Well said. Don't move, stay there, even if they push

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Apparently that dumbass idiot never opened a damn history book in His life. The only thing white people are guilty of is being human.Mankind has always enslaved others and killed for the things they want and no race has a patent on that behavior. The reason people kill for resources is because it's so much easier than actually working for those resources and there will always be a segment of the population that wants to take the easy way out.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jkm1864
The reason people kill for resources is because it's so much easier than actually working for those resources and there will always be a segment of the population that wants to take the easy way out.

I could agree with that... but it used to be so often government, even so-called democratic governments that still had that little hanker to dictate over their people, even deferentially as the UK still does. The trouble with the video guy and the cameraman is that that they are argueing with each other, instead of the covert...well not so covert government fascism now in the USA which the like of Steve Bannon will tell you it's not so much fascism, but more like White supremacy being a simple fact, and not his fault.

I'll bet you a child who has heard of the horror of people killing people for instance instinctively know that it is wrong.......

edit on 16-4-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This is just the tenure application process for Berkeley.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Again i find myself wishing white people can be vacuumed up off this planet,together with ALL our works.Then the rest of the human race can enjoy the feckin' Stone Age and party hearty nonstop around their fires,finally at peace with all the white devils gone.They better just hope they never get sick or need surgery.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

The thing about these SJW brigades is that they are a few decades too late. They are chasing shadows and literally fabricating an atmosphere of division between races and sexes to justify their own existence. It's really #ing pathetic when you think about it.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Stuff that happens at protests like this is a joke, they can attract extremists.

He has a point though that the actions of your ancestors can affect where you are today with your social status. For example, Americans are living off the wealth they stole from Native Americans.

Now I'll completely make up an example, hopefully, this makes sense. Let's say your grandfather was a pirate and made his fortune from stealing money from merchant ships and killing their crews. Let us say that this allowed him to move into the upper class and therefore his children benefited, and so did their children, from this wealth.

Let us say that it was socially appropriate at the time because he was pillaging treasure from ships from opposing nations.

I think there is no doubt that the grandchild, you, benefits from the grandfathers' past actions. The question is what to do about it.
edit on 16pmSun, 16 Apr 2017 22:44:22 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Stuff that happens at protests like this is a joke, they can attract extremists.

He has a point though that the actions of your ancestors can affect where you are today with your social status. For example, Americans are living off the wealth they stole from Native Americans.

Now I'll completely make up an example, hopefully, this makes sense. Let's say your grandfather was a pirate and made his fortune from stealing money from merchant ships and killing their crews. Let us say that this allowed him to move into the upper class and therefore his children benefited, and so did their children, from this wealth.

Let us say that it was socially appropriate at the time because he was pillaging treasure from ships from opposing nations.

I think there is no doubt that the grandchild, you, benefits from the grandfathers' past actions. The question is what to do about it.

What to do about what? I don't know if you are the child of a millionaire or something but you see, most of us at the low end of the economic ladder had to work for everything ourselves.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

Actually he is 100 percent wrong. since there is no race but human bloodline. Ethnic differences aside we all share the same basic DNA and as such are all distasnly related. SO as he accusses others he so accusses himself in truth.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Seriously, what is wrong with these people?

Seriously -- very seriously -- the same exact impulse that led you to believe this OP is any different... or any better.

You know as well as I do that minorities of all kinds -- and the Black population as a whole -- have been treated damn poorly by those in power. Not by all White people. But definitely by those White people in power.

We also know that every race has been treated poorly by those in power, and it really has absolutely nothing to do with race or the color of our skin, but just because there are low down rotten folks who will bully and abuse others for their own personal gain, using whatever excuse works. In this case, it's race.

For others, it's religion... or sexuality... or educational level... or financial status... or whatever.

But it's always -- ALWAYS -- about divide-and-conquer. United we stand. Divided we fall.

(post by skalla removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
What a joke,pretty obvious that crimes are committed by minority's as well as white,just because one is uneducated,doesn't mean they are ok to do crimes

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
What a joke,pretty obvious that crimes are committed by minority's as well as white,just because one is uneducated,doesn't mean they are ok to do crimes

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Why should he do anything about it? He didn't do it, he's not doing it, he had nothing at all, what so ever to do with it....

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Its convenient that most of this type forget that in the time of the African slave trade, most white Europeans were defacto slaves themselves. Working every day for barely subsistence wages and not able to escape a lifetime's hard labour except by being too ill to work in which case they then had the opportunity to starve to death.

It was this way pretty much up until the First World War.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

slave (n.) late 13c., "person who is the chattel or property of another," from Old French esclave (13c.), from Medieval Latin Sclavus "slave" (source also of Italian schiavo, French esclave, Spanish esclavo), originally "Slav" (see Slav); so used in this secondary sense because of the many Slavs sold into slavery by conquering peoples. This sense development arose in the consequence of the wars waged by Otto the Great and his successors against the Slavs, a great number of whom they took captive and sold into slavery. [Klein]

Online Etymology Dictionary

Seems that the root word for slave comes from the word Slav, meaning the Slavic people who were enslaved over 1,000 years ago by the Holy Roman Empire. Why don't we see the Eastern Europeans making a big stink about that? Perhaps because it was a "white" on "white" crime? I wonder if "black" people here in the States would accept the fact that there were a number of blacks that were slave owners back in the early days of our country? I wish they would get over it already, the last living black person who was a slave in the U.S. died some 80 years ago, and that person was a little kid as a slave (if I remember correctly).
edit on 17-4-2017 by MichiganSwampBuck because: added extra comments

edit on 17-4-2017 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

They hate white people...........who knew?

To my mind it really is that simple. That the camera man was even there proves he's an idiot. He was expecting something different?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
solargeddon:

What I'm saying is the guy isn't 100% wrong is he, white people have done some bad stuff over time, ergo it's in the bloodline.

Oh my, you really do have a bad case of 'foot-in-mouth' syndrome. So, according to you (in agreeing with the idiot in the video), you think that behaviour from the past is carried in the blood, and somehow influences the future behaviour of descendents? Pray tell, how does this biological aspect function? How does whatever is in the blood, shape our thoughts and our actions, not only that, but shape them either for or against morals and ethics? Are you for real? Do you really believe the #e you spout?

Here's a clue.

The past is a different country, they do things differently there.
Taken from "The Go Between" by L.P. Hartley.

Do you think all the children of Germany living today are in any way culpable for what their great grandfathers and grandfathers did?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
They are nothing more than ignorant, cowardly racists hiding behind their masks. If he is so righteous, then why not let us all see his face?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join