It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Could Be Our Modern Day MOSES - The Similarities are Striking.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would suggest that like Moses you keep taking the tablets.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Wow, are you trolling? Comparing Trump to Moses? Good god!

Who is Trump leading us from? Did Moses grab women by the crotch without their permission as well? Was Moses a thin skinned baby man? Wait, I doubt a thin skinned baby man could have lead his enslaved people away from their enslavers while parting the Red Sea.

You Trump supporters live in a false reality all to your own and this stupid thread is a great example of that.

Crotch grabbing?? Quite positive.. and more. He was of the House of Pharaoh after all...

Thin skinned?? ABSOLUTELY. Had tantrums too. Broke tablets and huffed and puffed. Was such a dick he wasnt allowed to enter the land.. disobedient and thin skinned.

He didnt part the Red Sea.. from your bible, your God did that. Moses just told them where to go.... and hollered RUN!

But nope, he is just a man and not a divine man. Human worship of other humans is WEIRD.. and looks to me like some need a savior. Some needed Obama as a savior, some need Trump. Pretty much the same weird mental/emotional daddy complex crap IMO... Then we have the Hilary worship. a generation of modern Oedipus'.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
moses' desires

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Couldn't the OP just really reference that some feel "he is bringing us to the promised land" of where we should be as a country as Moses did as an analogy instead of creating a deity out of Trump?

Perception.

I do not feel that yet but he is in office less than 3 months. I think it is too early to give any kind of grade. I am giving him 6 months like I did Obama...that was a tough 7 and a half years and not looking for that again.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Not Moses...more like....

Oh Yeah! Demi Roussos...I near forgot about him...once described as looking like a huge pile of garbage being slowly devoured by rats...yeah, he's a ringer for Trump.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
yea and obama was the pharaoh! you're giving trump way too much credit, he's more like a modern day barney fife!
edit on 16-4-2017 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Meme says it better than me.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
The Pharaoh? Very bad guy. Gross. Not my kind of person. My pyramids are much nicer than his, way nicer. We're going to build a wall around Jerusalem folks, trust me, we're going to build a wall and it's going to be a great wall. Illegal immigrants from Canaan are ruining our great nation folks. They're not bringing their best. They're worshipping false gods like Baal when they should be worshipping the one true god... Me. Believe me folks, we're gonna grab Canaan by the p***y.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I'm getting more of a Judas vibe

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
And people wonder why I refer to Trump supporters as cultists.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

I was astounded, quite frankly, that no one has commented on the danger that so many who are mixing their religious beliefs with their political beliefs and basically deifying anyone in government presents.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I would suggest that like Moses you keep taking the tablets.

Thanks for that reminder. I forgot to take my Graviola tabs this evening.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Couldn't the OP just really reference that some feel "he is bringing us to the promised land" of where we should be as a country as Moses did as an analogy instead of creating a deity out of Trump?

Perception.

I do not feel that yet but he is in office less than 3 months. I think it is too early to give any kind of grade. I am giving him 6 months like I did Obama...that was a tough 7 and a half years and not looking for that again.

MataFuchs, Moses was not a deity. Moses was a regular human who was guided and blessed by a deity. Donald Trump is a regular human who could be under the guidance and blessing of a deity. The same one who created all of us.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Yep.. MODERN DAY Moses.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Nah. I think Moses would have shown his tax returns.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Definition of cultist: (noun) a member of an unorthodox cult who generally lives outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.

Source -- www.mnemonicdictionary.com...

Which is the BIGGER Lie?.. labeling 63,000,000 voters as "cultists", or labeling them as "deplorables"?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It's weird, I was never strongly anti or pro any president, more optimistic than anything.

Now, being more awake, my standards are very much higher, I hate politicians....except for one....THE ONE!

I'm kidding, but in a way, Trump is the perfect candidate and perfect person to be president. He's in such great contrast to Hillary, it is NOT even funny.

Interesting how iconic his cheesy 1980s and 1990s persona is actually kind of cool in a retro way. Prophecy tells us that a US president is likely to be corny celebrity, but here we have one with business experience and balls. Even the Chinese respect him. Is this not the perfect scenario to MAGA?

The mainstream rants against him told me everything I needed to know....not about Trump but about the mainstream. As a Gen X, I always felt the mainstream was lame and against me. So, this is an easy transition.....

So, the Moses analogy...apt.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I would think Trump is more like Noah.
With a flood of immigrants, God gave Trump instructions for building the wall. Make thee an wall of gopher wood.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Now Trump hears God talking to him? Give up his wealth and go live in the wilderness? I wished.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join