It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyonce and athena. Gods walk the earth?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Got news for you byonce isnt a god or goddess. Shes not even that talented at singing nor dancing. Shes an entertainer....thats it.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
i call her 'bouncy'. and i think i'm ready for that jelly

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

That's how self appointed royalty treat others, all in the name of the almighty Ego + $. The world has become one big egoic mind #, it's sad.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

That's how self appointed royalty treat others, all in the name of the almighty Ego + $. The world has become one big egoic mind #, it's sad.

It is sad, and worse, people see them behave that way, and yet still support them!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

It is sad, and worse, people see them behave that way, and yet still support them!

I know... it's much worse than that, you're right. People are cruel because money talks, even being rich. I am always kind. But not blind and stupid. Something I couldn't support is that trash.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

In fact, if the Ancients from Egypt came back and heard her sing,they'd probably feed her to the Cats for torturing them.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I know... it's much worse than that, you're right. People are cruel because money talks, even being rich. I am always kind. But not blind and stupid. Something I couldn't support is that trash.

Same here. Even if I liked the music, I'd quit listening after seeing the behavior. I don't expect them all to be saints, but there are limits!!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

In fact, if the Ancients from Egypt came back and heard her sing,they'd probably feed her to the Cats for torturing them.

ROTFL!!!

Seriously, though, the pop stuff is not what I'd call music. It's said that a handful of people write most of it, and I wonder if it's not made to brainwash people. Never did see the attraction! I like a lot of different kinds of music, but not pop!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
you can really tell ats userbase have gone off the deep.. you guys are going at beyonce now lol? wtf? you need help

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

ok numbers

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: 711117

ok numbers

reported

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

ROTFL!!!

Seriously, though, the pop stuff is not what I'd call music. It's said that a handful of people write most of it, and I wonder if it's not made to brainwash people. Never did see the attraction! I like a lot of different kinds of music, but not pop!

I must admit i enjoy some, but I cannot stand Rap. There's a reason it rhymes with crap. My ears bleed upon hearing it, and I must also admit, It makes me want to pillage my heart many times over, with Ragnars sword. That's pretty bad I know.

What is the world coming to?? Ugh!

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

The son of Belus, king of Egypt, and Anchirrhoe, and twin brother of Aegyptus. Aegyptus and his fifty sons drove Danaus and his fifty daughters from their home in the Egyptian Chemnis through Rhodes to Argos, the home of his ancestress Io (see Io). Here he took over the kingdom from Pelasgus or Gelanor, and after him the Achaeans of Argos bore the name of Danai.

I see this more as an example as ancient wit (there are many), and an example of the fluidity of ancient lands.

The King of Egypt and his twin brother attacked a city state north of Egypt and routed the inhabitants (who didn't do well in the battle). Bare in mind this retreat was FROM land that was conquered or sold to them in the past, as he retreated TO the land of his ancestors.

In their retreat they were able to capture new lands which they settled, becoming a new people (the heroes of the Iliad).

Or is my timing off?

O/T - sure - if the God Emperor of Mankind can be all things to all people, then Beyoncé cane be Athena. Hell, Jack Black could be Thor. Who knows?
edit on 23-4-2017 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

ROTFL!!!

I must admit i enjoy some, but I cannot stand Rap. There's a reason it rhymes with crap. My ears bleed upon hearing it, and I must also admit, It makes me want to pillage my heart many times over, with Ragnars sword. That's pretty bad I know.

Oh, I can't stand rap, either!! Everything about it grates on my nerves; the lyrics, the rhythms, the background percussion (can't really call it music); everything!! There might be a stray number here and there that would be an exception, for either genre, but they'd be few and far between! Trying to think of any pop....can't name a one. Rap? Nah, unless you count a couple of old Hammer tunes, and I don't think they are considered actual rap.

I did get a real kick, though, out of hearing my era's music playing in a local bar mostly visited by college kids, lol!!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

ROTFL!!!

Oh, I can't stand rap, either!! Everything about it grates on my nerves; the lyrics, the rhythms, the background percussion (can't really call it music); everything!! There might be a stray number here and there that would be an exception, for either genre, but they'd be few and far between! Trying to think of any pop....can't name a one. Rap? Nah, unless you count a couple of old Hammer tunes, and I don't think they are considered actual rap.

I did get a real kick, though, out of hearing my era's music playing in a local bar mostly visited by college kids, lol!!

lol yup! About the only thing rap is good for, are those annoying horrible neighbors that never shut up... and their little yapping dog too!
[Caution: Always wear ear protection when using rap as a weapon!]

And you're right it's not music, it's Torture!
edit on 2-5-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

In this video He explains how he is Totally Disconnected from Reality . Send him some Flowers , His Mind is Dead On Arrival .....

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Well the myth is Greek, I don't think there was an Egyptian parallel, however "some" theorised that it may have to do with narmer 's conquest of northern Egypt during the era of unification, so you may not be Off.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
i call her 'bouncy'. and i think i'm ready for that jelly

okie dokie.. cough..

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Neith, c'mon now, you data mined the worst pic you can dig up, I have seen a lot of Celebes in unflattering shots or just having a bad hair day, while I think she can be full of herself as most celebs tend to be, i actually like some of her stuff.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Beyonce can sing and dance very well. She a very good entertainer, no Anita Baker singing wise, of course, or Aretha but is a better than average songstress.

Decent looking girl…so what’s the beef….Okay sure, she’s no Goddess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join