It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump reverses course in 24 hours from Nato to China to Fed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
NATO is useless !

It's time to get rid of NATO !

We're sick of paying for NATO !

Trump's our man !

um, oops ?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I get that point and if that's the strategy, fine. But the reversals are on key points from his campaign, before he was elected. Was he negotiating then? Isn't it more likely that he was campaigning? If so, then those a broken campaign promises. I know that ever President makes these. "Read my lips". But I'd hoped he was different. This tends to confirm he's more of the same. Meet the new boss . . . .

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

We have had 8 years of appeasement, before that?

8 years of winning hearts and minds.

Now?

We have someone that doesn't give a ####.

It's rattled peoples cages.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I get that point and if that's the strategy, fine. But the reversals are on key points from his campaign, before he was elected. Was he negotiating then? Isn't it more likely that he was campaigning? If so, then those a broken campaign promises. I know that ever President makes these. "Read my lips". But I'd hoped he was different. This tends to confirm he's more of the same. Meet the new boss . . . .

When was the last time you agreed with a politician 100% on everything?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
How long is it going to be before some of you admit that the man is simply not capable of the demands of being President of the United States?

Virtually EVERYTHING his Adminsitration has done, to date, is either right-wing extremism, a total 180 from previous positions and/or promises or has been a blatant bumbling failure.

What will it take to get some of you off that Trump Train to Hell?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You should ask the hundreds of people killed in drone strikes how "appeased" they were.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Agreeing with everything is different expecting consistency with the platform we voted on.

Not seeing alot of consistency.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's sort of my point. I was hoping he wasn't a politician. He just a friggin' politician, damn.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Agreeing with everything is different expecting consistency with the platform we voted on.

Not seeing alot of consistency.

True.

But I don't think it's time for a "Mad Max" haircut and leather chaps just yet.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You should ask the hundreds of people killed in drone strikes how "appeased" they were.

Where was your outrage over the innocent people killed by drone strikes under Obama?

I refer to your previous post to this one I am replying to!

Fake outrage?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That's sort of my point. I was hoping he wasn't a politician. He just a friggin' politician, damn.

Oh. Okay.

I'm just an idiot on the internet, hoping for the best and not even preparing for the worst, because nukes and stuff.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Any one could say that about any president before hand and be right.

Remember Obama?

I do. Obama was FAR more honest than Trump ever was. This despite "You can keep your insurance" and other notable gems.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Have you considered this?

He is the President. He is now getting intelligence briefings and most likely they are in line with the globalist agenda?

He is a lamb surrounded by the deep state, (wolves) and it is up to those of us who voted for him to tell him "hold your horses boss!".

I have sent him 3 emails and 2 hard mails telling him he is being used. Don't care if I get a knock at my door either. But to come on ATS and bitch? Have you sent your concerns?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
On NATO, maybe the good Europeans (France and Germany) have committed themselves to actually pay the agreed 2% of GDP to make NATO work in the defence of (er) Europe. That is, paying up to commitments that those bad Europeans already meet, like the UK and Greece.

Note the EU criteria for being a good European. Good = rely on everyone else to defend you. Bad = those pesky “anti-Europeans” who will actually do the defending (again).

On China. Maybe the Chinese have given some undertakings to work more transparently.

Who knows? Trump is ridiculed, but contrary to predictions the world has not stopped working, but people have seemed to have begun to pay attention. Perhaps the people doing the ridiculing need to take a breath.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

He's out of his depth , those around him are out of their depth , it looks like amateur hour at the White house and given the problems we're facing that is very worrying.

Things will work out fine between the U.S.A. and Russia. At the right time everyone will come to their senses & there will be lasting peace!
twitter.com...

He lives in a fantasy world.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Actually, no, Soro's is our enemy.

I mean, anyone with even a small bit of knowledge about anarchy would understand that.

We want to abolish Capitalism, Corporatism, the State, hierarchies, patriarchies, kyriarchy, Imperialism, Colonialism etc

communism is the complete opposite of Soro's and those like him, he worships Money and Power, and we want to abolish them both

exactly where do get this idea that we "align with Soro's"?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Bricks, Hammers, Molotovs... you name it!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I know he has access to much more information as President than he did before. Some of that may be coming from the deep state, some may not. It's up to him to decide how to filter that information. Bush relied on faulty information to start the war in Iraq, at least that is his narrative. I still blame him. It's his call.

If he has obtained additional information that lead him to change his mind, he has the responsibility of sharing that with us, the US citizens. I'm not asking for the sharing of classified info, just a reasoned explanation for the about-face.

I applaud you for attempting to communicate with him directly. I think too many of his supporters are now blind followers and have not taken the steps that you have. I have not thought of doing this previous to your post. I will mull it over.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Don't think I'm ridiculing as much as I'm seeking answers. You state a lot of hypotheticals that would make it reasonable for Trump to change his mind. Don't you think he has a responsibility to tell those things to us?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
'Muh Globalist' anyone?

But seriously, is anyone really surprised? he said what he had to to get elected, dog-whistled the Alt-Right , Far-Right, Nationalist, and now trying to pander to the Neocon centrist, no different than any other president.

And as an Anarchist how sure are you that you are not a tool of the likes of Soros and his ilk?

Because to be quite honest, those who promote anarchy seem to be very much aligned to their puppet master George Soros!

How are anarchists beholden to Soros? Care to provide any meat for this claim?

You know nothing about anarchism haha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join