It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green fireball California

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: BASSPLYR

There's a good video on RT. I couldn't find it to embed. But it scared the heck out of the woman. Other videos at the link too.

#meteor photobomb

www.rt.com...

I'm astounded at all the videos of this puppy. My team driver never seen one
before so now I can send him all this info on it.
edit on Rpm41117v01201700000059 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

That picture doesn't look at all like a couple of the videos I just saw online about this event. The videos didn't show any bits falling off the tail of the object, only a thin streak that lingers for a brief moment after the bright green light disappears...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: whyamIhere

That picture doesn't look at all like a couple of the videos I just saw online about this event. The videos didn't show any bits falling off the tail of the object, only a thin streak that lingers for a brief moment after the bright green light disappears...[/

Wonder if there is a better pictures.

Here in San Diego people are saying the Military did it.
edit on 11-4-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

That doesn't look like a green fireball to me.

I hope someone with good editing software can get a better pic.

All I could do is play with the brightness.

Looks like somebody flying a rocket to me.

I know that sounds crazy.....

On the contrary I can see why you would say that.
But I'm wondering if we have to actual seperate events.
Maybe the missle was fired in defense? Nah couldn't be!
Could it?
edit on Rpm41117v08201700000022 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here's some video footage from a security camera. A car passes by, there is a bright flash, and the streaking and tail.

There is also a map. Most of SoCal is reporting. Even Phoenix! A busy night!

The American Meteor Society log shows it received over 300 reports of a fireball, mostly in San Diego but stretching up the coast to Santa Barbara and inland to San Bernardino and Palm Desert. There were also several reports of a fireball sighting around Phoenix.

The Sacramento Bee - What was that flashing light in San Diego? Video captures orb streaking through sky

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: I1Am1Ready1Are1You
a reply to: randyvs

what about you? are you in that area?

I live in Apple Valley Ca. Work for a trucking outfit.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Here's some video footage from a security camera. A car passes by, there is a bright flash, and the streaking and tail.

There is also a map. Most of SoCal is reporting. Even Phoenix! A busy night!

The American Meteor Society log shows it received over 300 reports of a fireball, mostly in San Diego but stretching up the coast to Santa Barbara and inland to San Bernardino and Palm Desert. There were also several reports of a fireball sighting around Phoenix.

The Sacramento Bee - What was that flashing light in San Diego? Video captures orb streaking through sky

Another outstounding post thank you absolutely.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

There's an ASW exercise off the coast.

link   

originally posted by: randyvs
Fairly current event wondering if anyone else saw the meteor/green fireball event
last night (Tues.) south of Ludlow Ca.. It lit up the sky glowing brightly green before
fading as it fell to earth. Should have been viewable by my estimates in San
Bernardino and maybe L.A. and Orange. Thought I'd put it there.

Sorry. I live in the San Fernando Valley, and I saw one a couple weeks ago, but it wasn't green. Just your standard white and red before breaking up. Iron meteorite, not copper.

link   
Ok found this so far
Twitter

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

We saw huge, vivid green and blue flashes here in San Antonio last night. It wasn't one flash. It was multiple, appearing to originate from different directions, intermittently over a period of about two hours. Entire sheets of sky lighting up blue and green, like peacock feathers. Brilliant flashes. This was between 2-4 am.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Thank you Blue and Trillium

edit on Rpm41117v22201700000007 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

We saw huge, vivid green and blue flashes here in San Antonio last night. It wasn't one flash. It was multiple, appearing to originate from different directions, intermittently over a period of about two hours. Entire sheets of sky lighting up blue and green, like peacock feathers. Brilliant flashes. This was between 2-4 am.

Then you have an a completely seperate event by time zone difference.
WTF is really going on here huh?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Ok found this so far
Twitter

Ha ha it appears right over her head and she gets all frazzelled.
Classic.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Then you have an a completely seperate event by time zone difference.
WTF is really going on here huh?

Well...all I can say is it looked very much like the flashes were coming in a volley back and forth for a good half hour...like a tennis match. We were hearing some very bizarre noises up there too. Whatever it was, I don't think it was lightning or anything natural. No way in hell was it a fireball or meteor. This was something else.
edit on 303512America/ChicagoTue, 11 Apr 2017 12:35:49 -050030pm30100America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: spelling

edit on 303712America/ChicagoTue, 11 Apr 2017 12:37:20 -050030pm30100America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: Oh ffs...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The fireball was seen primarily from the San Diego area but witnesses from Los Angeles, Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico also reported the event.

Most of the witnesses describe the fireball as “green” and “very bright”. Only 7 witnesses so far heard either a concurrent or a delayed sound.

American Meteor Society (.org), April 11, 2017 - Bright Fireball over San Diego, CA.

I’ve never heard of this site before! Learned something new today. Lol. There are a bunch of videos shared here about last night’s event. And a cool 3D trajectory map!

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Kuroodo

There's an ASW exercise off the coast.

Okay Zaph, you're the best source I know concerning matters of
this particular where military and avionics are on the table so to
speak. Can you inject a little more regarding the possibility that
this may be a "Military exercise" that needed to be deployed
possibly in defense of averting a threat successfully negated?
I mean that would be awesome news but they might not wish
to divulge that kind of capability? Anything?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It's at least theoretically possible that this was a test of something similar to ASROC. I suspect it was just a meteor, but it could have been a test of a new ASW weapon.

There's been an EP-3, P-3, CP-140, and a P-8 caught operating overnight in the same area off the coast. Just a routine training exercise, operating with the Canadians, but they could have thrown a test in as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's at least theoretically possible that this was a test of something similar to ASROC. I suspect it was just a meteor, but it could have been a test of a new ASW weapon.

There's been an EP-3, P-3, CP-140, and a P-8 caught operating overnight in the same area off the coast. Just a routine training exercise, operating with the Canadians, but they could have thrown a test in as well.

Wow, always "The go to guy ",for this kind of question.
And that's a lot closer to a yes than I thought we'd
get. Thank you Zaph

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Can I ask why you are interested? how is it different from a sand particle rolling in an anthill? I really want to learn why you are interested?

because it rolls in the sky and it feels like sky is the limit? do we know the sand particle more than that thing in the sky?
edit on 11-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join