It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton called for bombing Syrian airfields hours before President Trump made the order

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Yes I do know much about the jesuits.

10 FACTS You Must Know About The Jesuits!

HISTORICAL ORIGINS OF THE JESUIT ORDER

Exposing - IHS - Jesuit Order : 1

DAVID ICKE on the JESUIT ORDER & KNIGHTS TEMPLAR - Exposing the Elite

Much more

I have succesffully archived many information which is currently being viewed by millions of people. Thankfully deniers who are trying to get people away from this information are now vastly out numbered by anti Jesuits such as myself. 1 man CAN change the world.

If I were you, I would research the Jesuits more and see what the majority now sees. Good day.

edit on th2017000000Sundayth000000Sun, 09 Apr 2017 09:41:05 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 09 Apr 2017 09:41:05 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Woah there Turbo, calm your tits. I wasn't "calling anybody out" for anything, and pointing out a number of articles unfavorable to Trump is not an opinion, it's a fact because the articles are there. It's not my opinion that the articles exist. Pointing out that there hasn't been some dramatic shift in the daily Trumphate and stating to give it a couple of days and it'll be back to normal is my opinion.

I'm gonna go ahead and bow outta this conversation before you proceed to phase two, and start making # up and claiming I said it or it's what I "really" meant.

Oh, wait. That already happened. Again.

/shrugs and stuff

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah, it's an opinion.

When you calculate the statistics on every article published in all media since the attack on Syria, and you can show us facts regarding the tone, bias, agenda, narrative, etc. THEN you can talk about facts.

All you're doing is chiming in with another opinion, like all of us.

It's really sad that you carry your butthurt from thread to thread with you.

#shamneedsatissue

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

So everything you wrote in your entire OP is fact reported by a mainstream outlet and not a conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
PLEASE NOTE:

This is NO LONGER in the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

So everything you wrote in your entire OP is fact reported by a mainstream outlet and not a conspiracy?

Well, you know, the idea that two opposing arguments can contend and produce a third more meaningful truth IS a grand conspiracy in the minds of some.

Aside from that the fact in the OP is "Hillary Clinton called for the bombing of Syria a few hours before Trump did it."

Which should surprise NO ONE about Clinton, but as many are pointing out, should SCREAM conspiracy regarding Trump.

This action is basically as dramatic as Trump opening the borders by EO and converting to Islam.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Yes I do know much about the jesuits.

10 FACTS You Must Know About The Jesuits!

HISTORICAL ORIGINS OF THE JESUIT ORDER

Exposing - IHS - Jesuit Order : 1

DAVID ICKE on the JESUIT ORDER & KNIGHTS TEMPLAR - Exposing the Elite

Much more

I have succesffully archived many information which is currently being viewed by millions of people. Thankfully deniers who are trying to get people away from this information are now vastly out numbered by anti Jesuits such as myself. 1 man CAN change the world.

If I were you, I would research the Jesuits more and see what the majority now sees. Good day.

Yeah from you tube videos from quacks.

Just out of curiosity

Are the rothchild's catholic?

How about J.D. Rockefellor?

Carnegie?

Ford?

Can you name any billionaire globalists who have actively infiltrated politics that are catholic?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Well, you know, the idea that two opposing arguments can contend and produce a third more meaningful truth IS a grand conspiracy in the minds of some.

Aside from that the fact in the OP is "Hillary Clinton called for the bombing of Syria a few hours before Trump did it."

Which should surprise NO ONE about Clinton, but as many are pointing out, should SCREAM conspiracy regarding Trump.

This action is basically as dramatic as Trump opening the borders by EO and converting to Islam.

Can you point me towards catholic power inside the America political system which warrants a massive transdimesional lizard conspiracy? You strike me as a rational type with years of reading, have you come across this Jesuit conspiracy as something larger than any of the other disgusting human beings during manifest destiny era?

I am not saying you believe this stuff I am just wondering if I have missed something that isn't from Icke or Alex Jones.
edit on 9-4-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I cannot point you toward any such Catholic power structure. As far as I know, Clinton is Methodist and Trump is, ahem, Presbyterian.

However, the topic has been moved to Skunk Works, which is basically "no evidence required, so don't ask for any."

My comment was directed to the only verifiable part of the OP, which was that Clinton had mentioned bombing Syria.

The rest ... is speculation.
edit on 9-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I'm fairly certain it was the Franciscans, not the Jesuits, that were supposed to have allied with the Reptilians. I may be misremembering, though.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I see.

I have seen this on ats a few times. As a recovering catholic myself, I have to wonder why the only rational people in the church are targeted by Jones and Icke.

Probably because they believe in science, which is obviously Trans dimensional demon work.

That and they take a lot of poor minorities into their education system which is surely brainwash the masses.

Look at Denzel Washington. He is obviously a globalist. He has been playing the same role for 25 years he went to Fordham. Coincidence, I don't think so

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I think Francis did really like animals so it certainly fits.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Think of it this way. In the Bible, the scarlet whore of babylon rides the beast in end times. Hillary is the scarlet, who do you think Mr. beast is?

I remember hillary once "mistakenly" call Trump "Husband".
Baal was also known as husband.

The name Baal in the Bible
In the Bible, the name Baal is applied to two different men, one town and one idol; Baal the male god of Canaan and Phoenicians; counterpart of the female Asherah (Judges 2:13). In the New Testament the name Baal is mentioned only once. The apostle Paul mentions Baal (Βααλ) in his letter to the Romans, as he reviews the story of Elijah (Romans 11:4).

The derivatives of this verb are: The ubiquitous masculine noun בעל (ba'al) meaning owner (Exodus 21:28, Isaiah 1:3), husband (Genesis 20:3, Hosea 2:18),
Source of Info

edit on th2017000000Sundayth000000Sun, 09 Apr 2017 11:17:50 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 09 Apr 2017 11:17:50 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You evidently missed the Roast.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
As I said before, the whole world is astage. And Trump lead many truthers Including Alex Jones like a pied piper into slaughter. The moment mainstream media starts praising Trump, take it as a warning because you will know it was all an act in the end.

'According to DC pundits, Trump was a dangerous maniac...until he started bombing?'

Disgust as Corporate Media and DC Politicians Gush Over Trump's New War

When Trump told Alex Jones "I will take good care of you." I saw this as a threat, but Alex saw it as a compliment. Right now Alex Jones is looking bad. Though he has been critical, but Until he calls out Trump, Alex is another shill. (which is sad cause I really liked watching Alex Jones until he went the mainstream route.

The only good thing about alex jones now is his past works, but he was lead into a trap especially with pizzagate. Everything connects together.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hillary is not been ignored, she is campaigning behind the scenes, only letting her face been seen here and there, I am sure that the old witch is itching to be back in the front news and in the spot.

I give her a few more weeks and then she is going to act like she is the president.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner
Why can't Christians and Muslims be peaceful like Buddhists and Hindus and numerous others. Do no harm.

I defend Hillary Clinton , but I supported Bernie. False accusations about child sex slaves at a pizza parlor was so anti christ. How do they think we can afford unending bombs . Then on the budget they plan to cut millions from social programs. That is christ like?
Not entirely true. Both Buddhists and Hindus have engaged in war and religious conflicts. In India too there are clashes between Muslims and Hindus. A fundamentalist Hindu shot Ghandi..

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So then, they're the same after all...

...like every other president elected since my earliest memory...

Obama is actually starting to look better in comparison all the time.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hillary is not been ignored, she is campaigning behind the scenes, only letting her face been seen here and there, I am sure that the old witch is itching to be back in the front news and in the spot.

I give her a few more weeks and then she is going to act like she is the president.

The Babylonian, Chicken Sacrificing to Moloch/Lilith (See Wikileaks click here for google search.) witch was never going away.

What is Moloch?

"All Seeing Eye"Moloch; First Devil? First Feminist? Or Both? The Story of Lilith the Bohemian Grove Stone Owl.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Heh.. Click play and see what is really playing out behind the scenes. Will trump Play the Illuminati's game? Thankfully many are seeing the same exact thing I am.

CHAOS! Will Trump Play the Illuminati's Game? - ERIS Illuminati Card Exposed (By: Run2Christ) 2017

Lucy(fer) in the Sky with Diamonds(by the beatles) - Do you See the Scarlet "All seeing" eye? . Cause I certainly do.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You're probably jumping to conclusions, dude. Pretty sure they don't want world war 3. We shall wait and see if the clinton neo con deep state continues to wage influence over trumps administration. Also, this military tactic has been discussed for some time prior.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join