It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have evidence. They are real and in complete control. No human is ready for them.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
a reply to: Caladan001

to reach out to the right people

Well it's clearly not going well. Perhaps a different approach was in order?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Thank you. I was thinking this type post and you post.thanks

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGuard1776
a reply to: xbeta I was ambushed

Lol yeah, right.

Did the dog also eat your paperwork?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Looked at all 3 pages of this thread and no evidence to be found, waste of everyone's time. good luck OP trying to convince people now.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
I have the technology and hear x-band satellite. I can very well be assassinated. If you're psychic then you would know things will spill like Pandora.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I did my homework and letting the school kids know got an A before I turn it in!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGuard1776

you have been there? pandora? yeah. probably you have it.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Perfectenemy

im curious at what language they communicate in!

Speaking from my own experience you don't hear them at all. At least not in the sense of how we perceive our verbal communication with another human being. It's rather complicated to describe. It's more like an uneasy feeling that creeps up on you.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

a reply to: swanne

I did my homework and letting the school kids know got an A before I turn it in!
A is for asinine. Oh and, you are in highschool? That explains a lot. Better delete your browser history before your babysitter gets there.
edit on 9-4-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

I will show the people clearly. My situation is not going anywhere and my evidence.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

If you're psychic

You don't get sarcasm do you?
Look, let's just get this over with. You don't have alien tech, you're either lying/trolling or delusional. You can keep up this ridiculous claim or stop now before your credibility is completely shot....although I think that's already gone.

Have fun talking to yourself.
edit on 9-4-2017 by DAVID64 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Hehe lol I gave you a star because your joke is actually pretty funny!

Oh wait, it wasn't a joke?

Oh dear.

edit on 9-4-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Now let me say for a start this is not attacking the poster as such and I think it's a troll.
His/her OP is full of mis-spellings and suffers from serious syntax in the original post and their replies.
So conclusion, they are either a child or some-one who English is not their first language and as they tried to infer they were American by mentioning the Ivy League I would say it's a foriegn troll.
Thank you.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I will show the people clearly. My situation is not going anywhere and my evidence.

Your ability to communicate here has so far been incoherent at best. Let's get back on topic and start at the beginning. What is your intended goal of starting this thread? Was it purely a statement that required none of us to reply?
edit on 9-4-2017 by Caladan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64
I have the technology and hear x-band satellite. I can very well be assassinated. If you're psychic then you would know things will spill like Pandora.

Is it the new Bannano-technology that everyone's​ been hearing about that can hear long/shortwave band satellites?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Now let me say for a start this is not attacking the poster as such and I think it's a troll.
His/her OP is full of mis-spellings and suffers from serious syntax in the original post and their replies.
So conclusion, they are either a child or some-one who English is not their first language and as they tried to infer they were American by mentioning the Ivy League I would say it's a foriegn troll.
Thank you.
Yes I agree only a child could troll so childishly.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

yeah thats me and you cant walk over someone with pandora before walking over me. I wouldnt choose it but since you want to speak that way...

link   
OP, you have zero evidence and are just trolling the members on here. Seriously 4 pages of nonsense and you have yet to post anything related your claim. I vote to move this to the hoax bin because the OP has nothing of value to contribute to this thread other than he's too afraid to do the obvious.

Any person who was real about disclosing some unknown tech would have done it immediately regardless of being possibly targeted by outside shadow elements.

One of the reasons why I lose respect for ATS. Some people are pure mental cases looking for attention or validity that they exist. Really pathetic

link   

I will show the people clearly.

When?

BTW molten dimes don't count as "alien microchip", just in case you're tempted.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
I'm also in possession of this technology!

See:

Perhaps you don't realize it, but the transistor, supposedly invented (developed?) at Bell Labs, has long been rumored as being about the first re-engineered product that came from recovered devices of crashed UFOs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join