It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have evidence. They are real and in complete control. No human is ready for them.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: PatriotGuard1776
Mods, can we please have this moved to the hoax bin.

Why? At this point (page 2), the OP has not yet backed up his claims, but you take it upon yourself to pronounce yay or nay. Based on literally nothing.
Some stories need to be drawn out, and not just slapped down for your pleasure like an episode of the Twilight Zone.
I would never slap down an episode of the twilight zone. I love that show. You read the same OP that i read. You read the rest of the replies? You think this OP has any qualities that would signal any credibility?

I know two things for sure. The first is that you pledged on page three that you were leaving the thread, as you thought it was nonsense. That kinda indicates that your postings since amount to trolling.
Secondly, while I am all about calling out faulty data, I think that it debases ATS to organise a hen party around a poster who is not performing quick enough for you. Especially in the grey area. If the OP doesn't produce...so be it. No reason to troll, though, it's just an exercise in mean. And again, that is beneath us.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I dont know. perhaps your assumptions are not totally right. perhaps it wouldnt make any difference if anyone knew.

(post by Hecate666 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The behavior of many ATS members in this thread is deplorable and embarrassing.

The Grey Area and Skunk Works are places here on ATS to allow members to postulate on things or present things without evidence or proof. The forum descriptions for both these forums are quite clear

Yet despite this, many of you are here harassing the OP, making demands of the staff and are just acting in a horrible way.

As one of the chief skeptics around here, even I understand what this forum and Skunk Works forum are about. It's a place where members can come post things without proof or evidence in peace, without being harassed by others. It's why I don't come here too much.

Some of you need to learn that. It's a shame that we are having to shut down a thread, not because of what the OP posted, but because of the horrible behavior of the members posting in the thread.

Thread closed.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join