It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt on for suspect accused of stealing firearms, sending manifesto to Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: saudi

WOW! What a handsome smile!!! ANd the human too, I guess, has an okay smile.

Id heard on local news the reason he is being hunted so vigorously is that he threatened schoolkids... but who really knows. There's always some nutbag doing something or another... but this manifesto thing is becoming an odd running theme with the heavily armed and running amok flavor of wackjobs.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

originally posted by: Advantage

WOW! What a handsome smile!!! ANd the human too, I guess, has an okay smile.

Hahahaha yes he has a handsome smile.

Also the manifesto doesn't look like it has 161 pages..i mean looking at this video it doesn't look like you could fit 161 pages in that envelope.

And a
for me because I succeded in embedding a video.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I heard from a reliable source that the 161 page manifesto had some very disturbing info in it....

You talking to fortune tellers?? Or perhaps, palm readers???
Thats exactly what I was thinking when I first saw the video. 161 pages?? Looks closer to a 70 count ream of paper or less than 161.
a reply to: Advantage

Id heard on local news the reason he is being hunted so vigorously is that he threatened schoolkids...

I don't say this with certainty, but as an educated guess. Is it possible you heard the story about a gunmen another town over who was arrested near a school??

Whitewater man reported near school with gun arrested peacefully
WHITEWATER—An hours-long SWAT standoff in Whitewater ended Friday night with the peaceful arrest of a Whitewater man who police say was acting erratically with a gun near Whitewater Middle School.
Soon after the lockdown order, Whitewater police said the situation was unrelated to the search for Joseph A. Jakubowski of Janesville.

When I first saw the story last night looking for more leads, it originally mentioned man thought to be the fugitive turns out to be unrelated matter.

Neighbors, 'relative' offer insights about Joseph Jakubowski
Monday afternoon, a woman who pulled a car into Jakubowski's last known residence at 811 Glen St. told The Gazette she would speak only on condition of anonymity because of safety concerns. She would only identify herself as a “relative” of Jakubowski's.

The woman painted a picture of Jakubowski as a man who'd been struggling to find equilibrium after she said he'd lost his job at a local Best Buy store then hurt his back doing a pick-up job roofing houses.

“He lost his job, and he couldn't find another job,” the woman said. “Couldn't find work. Couldn't get any help. Couldn't get food stamps. Couldn't get nothing. Hurt his back. What do you do?”

Despite those troubles, the woman said, Jakubowski had a history—even recently—of trying to help other people.

I have seen something like this before. Seems more like IC is attempting to trigger others in a similar disposition to be inspired by this story now to follow through with real action. I now have very firm confidence he will not be killed on sight and actually taken into custody, but then never be heard from again. Its a psy-op, and I have personally seen the same thing happen in my city. A man was taken into custody with "anti-government leanings" in a joint operation by the ATF, FBI, and local PD. They did a bit on the local news, and then he disappeared. it was not even mentioned in a press release or news statement of either ATF or FBI bulletin, even though plenty of others stories more recent and older were. Not only that, he was not booked into the local county jail according to the website, or turned up in a docket for the clerk of the court. After the mild media circus, he just vanished.

They should really hire me to just write these things, I bet I could close the loose ends that expose a fabricated story better and make it less questionable. If interested, just reach out ....
edit on 4-11-2017 by worldstarcountry because: I claim psy-op

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If I was standing in line behind those video-making morons at the post office - I'd be on the news.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

UPDATE: Details of gun shop burglary revealed
JANESVILLE—The Janesville man being sought in a nationwide hunt wrote a note of apology to a gun shop owner before he burglarized a gun shop April 4, according to a criminal complaint filed in Rock County Court on Tuesday.

The note was found in the bedroom Joseph A. Jakubowski had occupied, according to the complaint.

The complaint also describes the burglar's actions, as seen in surveillance footage from the Armageddon Supplies gun shop on Highway 14 just west of Janesville the night of April 4.

Ok so we have the admittance that there is surveillance footage, but it has yet to be released to the public like nearly every gun store burglary that makes the news. I will note that simply as, interesting.

One of the long guns he took was a fully automatic M-16, the complaint says.
An inventory later showed 18 guns and two silencers missing, according to the complaint. Authorities said earlier that about 16 guns were taken.

Wow, thats got to be expensive. it would have to be a pre-84 to be sold legally right?? That would put it at like $10,000+ right?? OR.. I suppose it is possible it was fabricated by the business for law enforcement procurement. Or, it was simply a collectible the owner had on display??? Hmm...
Here is a look inside the shop from one of their commercials.

I suppose some good news is that suppressors are not universal, and he cannot just swap them back and forth between various makes and models.

The gun shop alarm sounded at 8:40 p.m., and an officer was on scene one minute later, the complaint states.

The complaint also states the burglar was leaving the building at 8:40 p.m., although it's not clear whether the time on the surveillance camera was in sync with the dispatch time.

In any case, the burglar was not in the shop when officers entered after 8:48 p.m., the complaint says.

Interesting timeline for sure. The building is very small, why wait 8 minutes to enter?? I'll just assume the camera time was not in sync for the discrepancies.

The complaint says Jakubowski's sister... showed an investigator several items of paperwork" she found in his bedroom, including “what appeared to be the draft of an apology letter” to a gun shop owner, according to the complaint.

“In the letter, the defendant explained that he wanted to purchase the guns to protect himself and his family, but as a felon, he was not allowed to do so," the complaint states. “The defendant apologized to the gun shop owner for the theft of weapons and thanked the gun shop owner for protecting the 2nd Amendment rights of the citizens,” the complaint states.

Well how thoughtful of him. At least he apologized. I wonder why he did not just buy one of the 80% lowers that are visible in the case in the promotional video. Would have been much less effort and attention than burglarizing a damn gun store!!

Knudson would not elaborate on the 161-page document that Jakubowski apparently sent to President Donald Trump.

Authorities said earlier that the document—also referred to as a manifesto—contains anti-government sentiment. It's not clear whether the document contains threats of violence.

“To release some of those details may impact the investigation, and that is the reason those are being held so closely,” Knudson said.

Information that is released is intended to help people in the community take precautions, he added.

“I can say that primarily that manifesto is directed toward government, and (there is) very minimal information in there about religion. And yet I can't say anything else about what may or may not have been contained in that manifesto," Knudson said.

Yup, whatever. Won't release the video, won't discuss the manifesto. I see some others are drawing similar inferences on this matter.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Jakubowski was captured in Southwest WI today. Quite near to where I was just yesterday afternoon I might add... He was camping on a farmers land near Readsville WI in an area near Estes Road and refused to leave when asked, supposedly.

The capture was conducted without incident.

Now we may be able to find out exactly what it was that scared the crap out of everyone about this feller aside from "allegedly" stealing some weapons from a gun shop and supposedly threatening to shoot up schools and cops....

You see?, I have noticed that if it is told that somebody intends to shoot up schools and authority figures, that the people completely lose their minds and all reason goes out the window shortly thereafter if kids come under danger ...(see U.S. missile attack in retaliation for children dying in gas attack)...And those were middle eastern kids that most declared conservatives admit not giving a damn about...But...

For the many that don't quite get it, it isn't illegal to write a manifesto to the president and it isn't illegal to talk about doing harm. IT'S ILLEGAL TO DO HARM.

The manifesto was available for viewing, but of course a large portion of it was lost because of a copying error, they say...

MmmKay, we'll see...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
With all the anti-Trump hatred by liberals and it being flamed by the media and Democratic leaders/politicians I'm honestly surprised there aren't more cases like this. I hope they catch him and his group before any lives are taken.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Yeah...He must be a "liberal"...

That's about the smartest thing I've read here, ever...

NOT.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

The capture was conducted without incident.

Where in the GODDAMN # is my cookie!!!! Exactly, EXACTLY as I said it was going to happen. Now all that is left is for him to disappear and not be shown in any court or legal public records, and you may as well call me now for your free reading!

I see you going spooky spy guys watching this thread
Now #ing hire me, and I can write it much better and conspiracy proof. I promise you.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Jakubowski appeared in federal court in Madison at 3 p.m. Friday, wearing jeans and a tan-colored T-shirt over a same-colored long-sleeved shirt. His feet were shackled, but his hands were not cuffed.

Bond was not set at this court appearance.

If a grand jury decides to indict Wednesday, April 19, Jakubowski will appear in federal court in Madison at 9 a.m. Tuesday, April 25, for an arraignment.

boo, I only got 1 out of 2. People have short attention spans though, so I will keep watching for the moment he disappears.

CRUCIAL TIP

The Vernon County Sheriff's Office received a report at about 9:30 p.m. Thursday of a suspicious person on a farmer's property on Estes Road near Readstown, about 40 miles southeast of La Crosse.

The FBI's Tolomeo grinned broadly when asked about the tip, but he declined to say whether any other tips had pointed authorities in the same direction.

Oh yea, your grinning because the tip was just an order to end the operation and bring this man in for his debriefing before being assigned a different identity for another day.
edit on 4-14-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join