It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

msm is gonna get us blowed up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
(face red, eyes bulging, veins visible in neck, all in one breath)....

MSM is going to get us all killed if they keep spilling lies and causing people to be hysterical and hate certain groups of people or countries for no reasonable reason whatsoever! I have been waiting patiently to play South Park: The Fractured But Whole for a year now, just to find out ill have to be alive until early 2018 to play it now. If i get blown to tiny pieces before i get a chance to play it, im going to be sooooo pissed. If.... and only if.... war has to happen, i hope whoever fires on the U.S. targets national news coordinates. That should end this whole mess and hopefully let me live long enough to fulfill my destiny: playing South Park: The Fractured But Whole. God bless 'murica.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

But dude, the MSM showed us dead babies.

Dead babies are bad.

Except when we abort them or kill them ourselves. Then they are just tissue or collateral damage.

When other people kill babies, that's when we jump all in their sh#t.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

i should have included that in my rant but i ran out of breath. Quit showing us dead babies on tv! Dead babies are bad!

You should make a whole rant about it. It feels good to get stuff off your chest.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Msm reports.

Governments act.

Get that straight.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

MSM influences. For instance: I hate Russia. Never even seen a Russian in real life. But i hate em.

j/k i dont hate anyone. That much....

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: Jefferton

MSM influences. For instance: I hate Russia. Never even seen a Russian in real life. But i hate em.

j/k i dont hate anyone. That much....

Made me laugh.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

When the world ends its going to be faked, so don't worry...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It's not just mainstream media- now social media is in on the game of skewing everyone's perceptions as well, even this place. If people would just learn to take everything they see or hear on television and the internet with a grain of salt the world wouldn't be in near as much trouble as it is now.

My mother always told me when I was growing up "Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see." She's a wise old broad!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

my grandmother was a wise old broad herself. she told me " always listen twice as much as you talk, thats why god gave you two ears but only one mouth".

i still have a hard time with the whole listening part tho

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It reads as if Your Grandmother was indeed a Sage dispensing Sage advice.. The Tao Te Ching teaches Us 'the One who talks does not know; the One who knows does not talk....'

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

i miss her. she was the absolute sweetest lady ive ever met. hands down. just a complete angel.

right on brother!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

It reads as if Your Grandmother was indeed a Sage dispensing Sage advice.. The Tao Te Ching teaches Us 'the One who talks does not know; the One who knows does not talk....'

Not sage at all, and in fact very telling, slave drivers and master student scenarios demand obedience, reasoning never given.

All these sheep like beings, Avatars and beyond all being told that silence is Golden, easy to see why nothing changes....

The "wisest" are the ones who do not rock the boat....just like here.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

The wisest ones rock the boat when the time is right. Have to pick and choose your battles wisely.

And yea, rock the boat on ats= Ban

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
My brain works in strange and mysterious ways.
Havent heard this in decades... yet it popped in my head as if I heard it yesterday.
Im dancing like that right now too... makes my dogs bark at me. LOL!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

absolutely hilarious! I wish i could flag this response. i owe you one.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
that game looks awesome, had no idea that was coming out.
And yes the MSM is public enemy #1.
At least with trump as President people are starting to hate the president. I've been hating on the president long before it was cool.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

aw dang. you didnt know the game was coming out? The stick of truth was the only game that ive literally laughed out loud while i was playing. Ive been drooling over "the fractured but whole" since it was announced. I should have included the trailer in my op. Sincere apologies. Ill know better next time friend.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
the funny thing is, you still watch the msm regardless of how many times you want to avoid

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join