It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would President Obama order surveillance of the Trump campaign?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Unethical or illegal ? ... It is inppropriate and likelly to undermine the confidence of the US voters in their political system.

Which is exactly what you and your masters in the Kremlin want!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodreviara
I have one theory, maybe they were not so much interested in what trump was doing but someone close to him was under suspicion of something seriously bad, it honestly would not surprise me due to the type of people trump surrounds himself with. The man has shown time and again he has no compunction on who he helps so long as they agree to help him and his business.

Exactly. Trump surrounded himself with criminals and traitors. The surveillance was not only legal, it was necessary.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Are you in such despair that you all can do is troll your own thread with ad hominem rants ?

edit on 16-4-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Are you in such despair that you all can do is troll your own thread with ad hominem rants ?

Still unable to answer the questions posed in the OP?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You insist on questioning people about WHY Obama would order surveillance of Trump. Which is stupid given that the only one who could provide an acurate answer is Obama himself.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Please stop playing the fool. When someone in a position of power commits an action, it must serve a purpose. It is possible to deduce what the purpose of an action is by strategic analysis. For example, Vladimir Putin wishes to weaken other nations in order to make Russia more powerful. This is why he has deployed an army of trolls to undermine faith in liberal democracy. What possible strategy would tapping a real estate developer's phone support?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
Hmm no one cares at all about the votes, there's no problem with the votes. Well except Trump who promised to start an investigative committee into 3-5 million of people voting illegally. But that has nothing to do with Russia and more to do with Trump's weird ego. You and Obama are right, Russia didn't tamper with voting machines. Doesn't mean they didn't attempt to influence the election. A foreign power like Russia influencing your elections should worry you, but party comes before country for a lot of people on both sides. Well, hopefully FBI director Comey will bring all the facts to light. He seems honorable-ish, at least non-partisan.

I still believe in ethics, morals and polite conversation coming out of politicians. Maybe it will come back, but I doubt it. Democrats will probably go with their own scandalous loud mouthed reality tv star.

I feel like I'm gonna get flak for calling Trump scandalous. He's had tons of scandals, and some sort of godlike PR department that has made every one of them utterly boring and mundane. Cheating 1000s of dollars out of people in a fraudulent school, pussy-grabbing tape, acting out a handicapped person on stage, appointing family into powerful government positions, his campaign people constantly being caught with lies about their meetings with Russian officials...could you imagine if Obama, Clinton or any other politician did any of these things, their political career would be over the next day. Kudos to Kelly Ann Conway, that woman is a force of nature. She should be president lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Someone made an interesting suggestion but he didn't bother going further in the development of his hypothesis :

originally posted by: DJW001
Revenge for the "Birther" controversy?

Purpose would then be personal revenge.
Using the same logic, some MSM analysts considered that Trump may have decided about his candidacy after being publicly mocked by Obama for his birth certficate ...

PS : I consider than anybody who pretends to know what someone else has in mind has, himself, a huge ego problem.

edit on 16-4-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Purpose would then be personal revenge.

Revenge only makes sense if someone is harmed. The Birthers did no damage to Obama or his administration. They only made the right look bad.

PS : I consider than anybody who pretends to know what someone else has in mind has, himself, a huge ego problem.

That seems to be projection on your part. It is possible to analyze tactics and strategy objectively. The military relies on it.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Revenge only makes sense if someone is harmed. The Birthers did no damage to Obama or his administration. They only made the right look bad.

Can't tell if Obama was 'hurt' by the birther controversy, but he obviously wished to take revenge on Trump by trolling him publicly on the WH dinner.
What else has he been ordered behind the stage because of the frustration ... ?

That seems to be projection on your part. It is possible to analyze tactics and strategy objectively. The military relies on it.

That may well explain some of their recent F-Ups.
There is a huge difference between wiretapping and mind-reading.

edit on 17-4-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Can't tell if Obama was 'hurt' by the birther controversy, but he obviously wished to take revenge on Trump by trolling him publicly on the WH dinner.
What else has he been ordered behind the stage because of the frustration ... ?

PS: I consider than anybody who pretends to know what someone else has in mind has, himself, a huge ego problem.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

If that's not taking revenge on someone, I don't know what you need.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

If Donald Trump has no sense of humor, that is not "revenge."

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

This has nothing to do with Trump's sense of humour.
It is not Trump who decided to be the subject of Obama's mockery.
It's Obama who decide to mock him, knowing that he was - as a bonus - among the audience.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
More than likely what started out as incidental became flat out spying on. Once you do it once it becomes easier. More than likely any evidence obtained may have done been illegally that's why no charges have been filed. But when you spend a billion dollars and 20 years running for president and you lose with the greatest candidate ever. You need an excuse.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MajorAce

Investigations take time. The fact that suspects are resigning or getting fired to contain the damage is very telling.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The primaries weren't rigged.
Stop. Bernie lost because people voted for Hillary.
edit on 4182017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nothing man ... If you consider it is OK to hand question in advance to specific candidate or to behave as if the results are established before the vote took place then I guess it's fine ... for you. For other people, it might be different :

Class Action Lawsuit Against Debbie Wasserman Schultz Moves Forward

The suit includes six claims: fraud, negligent misrepresentation, deceptive conduct, monetary restitution for donors of Sanders, the DNC breaking its own fiduciary duties, and negligence for failing to protect sensitive donor information that was hacked. Beck & Lee noted the lawsuit was a way to give a voice to Sanders supporters who were silenced by the rigging of the primaries for Clinton. Attorneys Jared Beck, a Harvard Law graduate, and Elizabeth Beck, a Yale Law School graduate, have previously filed successful lawsuits against Yelp, Unilever, Korea Airlines, and fraudulent real estate investors.

The July WikiLeaks release provided further evidence that the DNC actively worked against Sanders, yet the Vermont senator’s supporters have received no recompense. The damage control used to divert from the content of these emails portrayed criticism of Clinton as a Russian conspiracy.

Unethical or illegal ? ... It is inppropriate and likelly to undermine the confidence of the US voters in their political system.

edit on 18-4-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

So I ask once,more....WTF does that have to do with rigging an election stretch armstrong????
Still can't tell me. You have stories about democrats. BFD. They don't indicate election rigging.

Thanks. Don't bother replying. You're officially on the list of members that don't exist to me.
Congrats.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

And I'm not a man.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join