It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge, pay attention announcement still coming. Sit tight - a few more weeks!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So Tom Delonge adds on to everything you can research on ufology, there is a real reason it's covered up, and the truth will keep you up at nights.

What could that be?

Maybe it's the biology of the aliens? Maybe they are our Gods from ancient texts and myths? Maybe they are our Gods but not until around Roswell we discovered our Gods are really creepy/strange Grey aliens?

ETA:
Listening to his COAST TO COAST 4 hour interview, in part 3 of 4 @ around the 29:00 minute mark he says there is definitely 1 alien race that uses our planet as an outpost and has been here long before antiquity and occasionally interacts with us. Then there is another race outside of our solar system that is nasty. He said there are probably more bad alien races outside of our solar system that come and go but he is not sure on the details.

edit on 6-4-2017 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

the only tool we need is built in.

Check the empty space.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Ive been reading his second book (nonfiction) im about a quarter way in and it looks like there is a lot of truth but also alot of factual inconsistencies that he doesnt seem to have noticed!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Now what if we're on the brink of the WW3 and aliens are going to reveal themselves and stop us. That would be wonderful but probably not gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Ive been reading his second book (nonfiction) im about a quarter way in and it looks like there is a lot of truth but also alot of factual inconsistencies that he doesnt seem to have noticed!

I feel that's essentially what his disclosure will be like. It'll probably contain some core truths, but will be littered with misinfo and disinfo. Not to say DeLonge won't believe he's telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Yes i like that outcome, just as long as they dont wait till after the nukes hit.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Space is not empty. The reason it looks empty is because electrons and photons don't interact with the stuff that is there.

And the tool between our ears(Our Brain) functions in a very 3 dimensional manner, thus is of rather poor design for attempting to understand and/or address issues of a an extra dimensional nature.
edit on 13-4-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Out of curiosity if you still think he will be releasing some form of disclosure or evidence in aliens, which he and his coauthor already denied they will do.

If he uses this announcement for some pr stunt such as upcoming events , books, movies, tv or anything but disclosure or evidence based disclosure, would you jump of the TD bandwagon?

Or do you plan to continue supporting his string along baiting?

What would make you jump ship from his shenanigans?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

ive never supported what he says lol, you should read what i say, i pretty much dont believe in anything i dont see with my own eyes yet i am open minded to any possibility, i hold things in a percentage of being true with nothing in the 100% chance of being true, because you cant believe in something 100% and be open to any possibility, get it! i believe a high percentage that everything relates to the unconscious or consciousness, all this paranormal stuff to me is consciousness related and consciousness could well be GOD, i like the idea that the universe vibrates and produces waves that carry information, this to me says that the whole universe is perhaps communicating at all times........

All ifsand buts and maybes etc etc, the main reason i am interested in TDLs story is because it relates to some things i have been thinking and i cant quite figure out WHY he would make the switch from Rockstar to Alien hunter.

so im curious.... what do you believe, God! ALiens! Santa! Nothing!
or just exactly how science has told you things are... i must admit though people that only believe that things are how we know them to be, well in our history things are always being proved to be not as they were once thought.
We will never know all there is to know. you do know that don't you, its not possible!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see what comes from all of this..

A lot of people have been anticipating disclosure for awhile now. I never would have thought a childhood rock/pop star singer would one of my favorite bands would be the one to potentially initiate some of it though haha.

If it's legit that is.

edit on 13-4-2017 by freedom7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

ive never supported what he says lol

Yeah , it really wasn't targeted at you but rather those that believe something will come from TD. I could have worded it a bit better and I can see how you thought I was saying you specifically. I could have worded it better.

Out of curiosity if you still think he will be releasing some form of disclosure or evidence in aliens, which he and his coauthor already denied they will do.

i cant quite figure out WHY he would make the switch from Rockstar to Alien hunter.

Staying relevant,money, etc. He had stated in previous interviews before all this Alien thing he had motivation to become a Mogul . Just because he has money and fame doesn't mean he doesn't want more or has higher goals.

so im curious.... what do you believe, God! ALiens! Santa! Nothing!

I'm agnostic , because I can't dismiss or prove what we refer to as a God from existing or not existing. We don't have the science ,knowledge, or answers to REALLY state if a God exists or not.

A believer and atheist both end up taking a leap of faith or gut feeling in regards to what they consider the real truth , but in opposite sides of the coin. I say I have no clue or data to back up either way. I don't know what is beyond our universe to even speculate what could be reality or not, although I like the idea of thinking about it.

well in our history things are always being proved to be not as they were once thought.

Thats a good thing and a great thing about science. You prove your initial thoughts wrong their is no hurt feelings . You keep learning.

however, this whole TD thing is crazy, the guy hasn't released anything of value but the stories he is selling and driving of his fame.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
We already know what's going to happen. It's the reality we live in that will ultimately be a HUGE disappointment. For one that is the main reason why I am not interested at all on what Tom has to say or heck even NASA.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

MAN created god thousands of them that's why he doesn't exist

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

MAN created god thousands of them that's why he doesn't exist

Not really and doesn't really prove anything.

The bottom line is there is not enough knowledge beyond our Universe to really have a clue eitherway. However, its fun to speculate.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

When the truth, or should i say an attempt to reveal some sort of doctored truth of what and who we really are is revealed, most will not understand, as it would be taken as too esoteric in nature, it has to be done very carefully to avoid social disruption, and that's their main fear, they,TPTB have no idea how it will affect the human psyche in the short or long run.
Im not sure a drip drip approach is going to work, just like rolling a snowball from the top of a mountain , it can gather up unexpected momentum with unexpected results when it hits the bottom.
I see Tom's guys at the top of that mountain holding on to their snowball endlessly debating when would be the right time to let their snowball go.
At the end of the day, they have to do it and let go, a new Earth is coming , it may come as a big shock to many , but the new born will grow up with the new mindset of who they are , and withing 80 odd years the whole world would have been born under the new Sun.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
I Wonder what it will be???

My guess is on a Hollywood movie with a large budget (>90 million US$).
Maybe he got Spielberg or Lucas to cooperate?
Tom DeLonge stated somewhere that he sees such a movie as the best way to reach the broad public and make an impact.

Personally I think it would be enough to show the world a piece of that silvery material recovered from the Roswell crash. In Sekret Machines Book 1: Chasing Shadows it says that an old lady (daughter of a military officer involved with Roswell) is in the possession of such a piece of evidence. I know, the first book is fiction. But if you read the foreword it implies that this type of information is factual.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

www.bbc.co.uk...

this is defo the news that Tom told us was coming, water on other bodies of our solar system....

Saturn's ice-crusted moon Enceladus may now be the single best place to go to look for life beyond Earth.
The assessment comes on the heels of new observations at the 500km-wide world made by the Cassini probe.
It has flown through and sampled the waters from a subsurface ocean that is being jetted into space.
Cassini’s chemistry analysis strongly suggests the Enceladean seafloor has hot fluid vents - places that on Earth are known to teem with life.
To be clear: the existence of such hydrothermal systems is not a guarantee that organisms are present on the little moon; its environment may still be sterile. But the new results make a compelling case to return to this world with more sophisticated instrumentation - technologies that can re-sample the ejected water for clear evidence that biology is also at play.
"We're pretty darn sure that the internal ocean of Enceladus is habitable and we need to go back and investigate it further," said Cassini scientist Dr Hunter Waite from the Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio, Texas.
"If there is no life there, why not? And if there is, all the better. But you certainly want to ask the question because it's almost as equally as interesting if there is no life there, given the conditions," he told BBC News.

now we have to read between the lines. TDL says, but before that it looks like Tom wasn't bluffing, this is a huge announcement, and he did say this is how disclosure would begin, strap yourselves in!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

When the truth, or should i say an attempt to reveal some sort of doctored truth of what and who we really are is revealed, most will not understand, as it would be taken as too esoteric in nature, it has to be done very carefully to avoid social disruption, and that's their main fear, they,TPTB have no idea how it will affect the human psyche in the short or long run.

Not so sure about that.

The gov't treats and acts like its citizens are children to only manipulate and control them for the lobbyist. They really don't care either way nor for the well being of its people, Lobbyist come first. If they did we wouldn't have the spiraling out of control gov't that we have.

As for Social disruption , heck that is what they want. That is why the MSM,GOP, and DNC have created a binary system that encourages hate and intolerance.
Dem vs Rep
White vs Black
Male vs Female
Straight vs Gay
Legal vs Illegal
Rich vs Poor

They have purposely crafted and created grouping of people that contains victims and villains. Most individuals don't like being portrayed as either one. This creates great animosity, hate, and intolerance that keeps the people fighting among themselves.

If you look around the DNC,MSM,and GOP is all about creating and promoting things that ENCOURAGE social disruption

I see Tom's guys at the top of that mountain holding on to their snowball endlessly debating when would be the right time to let their snowball go.

There is no guy at the top of that mountain. Tom and his coauthor already stated they have no intention of disclosure. They are going to pretend it has already happened and not proof anything. So their is no snowball coming just more book and possibly movie deals and more suspense to keep you buying what they are selling.

edit on 23430America/ChicagoThu, 13 Apr 2017 16:23:51 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Yes, thanks for bringing up Enceladus! I watched a part of the NASA's live stream and their scientists are pretty excited about what they have found. On the other hand NASA's main problem is funding, so it is only natural that they represent their research in the most glamorous way possible.

Whatever the probability is for bacterial life on Enceladus, maybe Tom DeLonge's efforts are indeed putting some of pressure on the established organizations, forcing them to move quicker. I surely hope that this is the case. Our world is in need of dramatic and fast changes (and, NO, by that I do not mean new walls between countries). The recognition that we are not alone could bring these changes about in a constructive way.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

@Davg80 (for you only):
Another announcement for 28th April from another source. Even though the man is unpopular on ATS, I think his announcement and the interview are extremely fascinating!
Here is a highlight explaining the confusion why the UFO phenomenon is perceived as bad and good by various groups.

The above interview would be worth a new thread, maybe you have the time? I don't (and I am not too keen to take the flak from people who don't even listen to what the man says just regurgitating their well-learned preconceptions).

Thoughts:
Is DeLonge the answer of the MIC to Greer's upcoming revelations in "Unacknowledged"? I.e. will Greer's witnesses be so compelling that denial won't work this time and by coming up with their own story through DeLonge they want to try to stay in control? Or is the "cabal" aware of a much more sinister side of the Phenomenon that Greer is missing? Looking at DeLonge's and Greer's story one would expect them to join forces. But each of them has stated that the other has got it wrong. Why?
Did Greer really find a way to protect his family and himself against repercussions or is his information so false that he is not considered a threat?
DeLonge has admitted that he is a freemason. So I surfed around and tried to make up my mind regarding freemasonry. Well, it is nowhere near the evil that the internet sheeple have made them out to be. So, in my opinion, it would be idiotic to discredit Tom DeLonge because he is a freemason.

Another interesting point: Early in the interview with Greer, Jimmy Church states that he participated in one of Greer's much ridiculed events and Jimmy saw a fricken orb take off! Is Jimmy Church just another liar? Hard to believe, but probably the most acceptable explanation because if he told the truth, people would have to reconsider Greer.

Fascinating times. April 28th is marked in my calendar. Wish I had more time.
edit on 14-4-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join