It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge, pay attention announcement still coming. Sit tight - a few more weeks!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well the title says it all, thanks to BEETEE, for alerting me to this and for those who are interested (like me), the time frame is now down to a few weeks!

with the people TDL is hooked in with, this announcement could either put Tom on course to realise his aspirations of being part of a great disclosure/deception all the while making some serious dough from it as well, or you could say recuperate his outlay, no matter really, what is telling is that, for me this whole saga is coming to a close, this big announcement has to be good, or im out......... maybe

here is the link from FB

m.facebook.com...

I Wonder what it will be???

should prob add this, for those that dont know..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I was just wondering what was coming next from Delonge.

He dd say another non fiction book and a movie will be coming, maybe its that.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

This guy is still riding out his wave, huh?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Well he said 60 days about 45 days ago or something, that there was gonna be a big announcement, so 3 weeks is around right and hes not hiding from it...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I was a blink 182 fan in middle school. I can admit that. Don't care for them much now... but honestly I wish he would have just stuck with that.

Obviously that's his call and I don't want to tell him how to live his life... but daayum he had a great thing going. At this point Blink can "Pull a TOOL " and spend zero time in the studio , and whenever they want to play some shows or make some money, sell out an arena in minutes.

Instead, here he is. I'd love some of his info to be real and world changing. I really would. But cmon. No one has come up with the goods yet so why him?

There is a possible and fun "illuminati music industry recruited him to spread disinfo and usher in the nwo " angle to the whole thing, but I'm not holding my breath.

I would love to eat this words in the coming months.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Something never smelled right about the TDL stuff. I'd be verrrrry skeptical about what he's presenting.

But that's why we have ATS. To fully dissect this info when it comes out. Can't wait to cut it up!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I suspect that he has gotten tired of waiting for disclosure too and is going back to making music. I heard a rumor that he is starting a new band called The Martian Five, Plus Pluto with a release date in a few weeks. Do you suppose....

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
yawn, wake me up when the aliens get here.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
the time frame is now down to a few weeks!

Wake me up when he stops saying he's going to tell us something and he actually tells us something.
I don't need people telling me they're going to tell me something, just keep your mouth shut until you're ready to tell me, then tell me.

I find it hard to believe that anybody who read DeLonge's AMA here has any expectations from him, because my read of it told me to expect nothing.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Who knows what will be said OR if it will be legit... it's a tangled web of disinfo that at least spans 70+ years and maybe thousands.

That old Carol Rosin/Werner Von Braun info where he said THEY would weaponize space via a slow process of blaming terrorists, then asteroids and finally, an alien threat, might be legit... the sub notes are that the "aliens" allegedly frequenting Earth might be from another plane of existence, rather than 3d space... but who the heck knows with all the disinformation "they" have spread.

If the MSM just puts out a "Yes, alien intelligence have been here" it would be big... if it got into the nitty gritty about human religions being cargo cults, then ... well, there will be a kerfuffle... and we STILL won't know up from down... rather most of us won't as there are folks who have been dealing with some flavor of visitation for a long while.

But... nothing can be parsed until this big info comes out. I suspect a few folks will be interested, though.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ok I have been out of the loop on TDL kind of intentionally.

The most I have known is former singer of blink 182 is suddenly making a stir in the ufo field but I didn't dig much into it.

My attention started getting peaked when I heard Peter Levendas name thrown into the mix.

I definitely am interested in Levenda.

Is there a link on here or off site where I can get an outline into what TDL is trying to spin. I don't want to read some nonfiction books of his Id just like the Jist of what he seems to be pitching.
And what is TDL doing in relation to Peter Levenda?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
dav i think you are wayyyy to obssesed with this guy,almost all your recent threads are about him!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Just spit it out DeLonge ya arse!

If we can handle Brexit, Trump, Syria and ISIS, we can handle the existence of aliens.

I bet humanity would not even blink really, all that would happen is that some idiots going to wonder what they taste like and Trumps going to want to build a wall around where ever they land.

edit on 5-4-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Just spit it out DeLonge ya arse!

If we can handle Brexit, Trump, Syria and ISIS, we can handle the existence of aliens.

I bet humanity would not even blink really, all that would happen is that some idiots going to wonder what they taste like and Trumps going to want to build a wall around where ever they land.

I think we have to accept that time isn't linear first.

I have.....therefore he has already said it.

........still waiting for them aliens.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

What do we want time travel!

When do we want it, its irrelevant.
LoL

Need evidence to support the the idea that time does not follow a liner path through.

So far we simply don't have the tools or even the basic understanding of how to construct the tools to address the question.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

What do we want time travel!

When do we want it, its irrelevant.
LoL

Need evidence to support the the idea that time does not follow a liner path through.

So far we simply don't have the tools or even the basic understanding of how to construct the tools to address the question.

But that is what is being pushed. It's what TDL was going on about, it's the new craze in the alien movies. We are being prepped for this new reality. Time is a construct of humanity that allows us to measure things in our 3D world. step out of that and you see the whole damn pond. When I look at my pond, its a freaking oval.....where the hell's the beginning?!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Depends through, if time travel did what it said on the tin that implies we live in a multiverse with an infinite amount of different timelines else there are a multitude of different types of paradox that could effect our timeline in horrible nasty ways that we would not even relies occurred.

So if it did work i don't image you could ever travel back or forward to your own timeline, nature just would not allow such thing.

Nice to spit-bail the concept all the same.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Depends through, if time travel did what it said on the tin that implies we live in a multiverse with an infinite amount of different timelines else there are a multitude of different types of paradoxes that could effect our timeline in horrible nasty ways that we would not even relies occurred.

So if it did work i don't image you could ever travel back or forward to your own timeline, nature just would not allow such thing.

Nice to spit-bail the concept all the same.

But your missing the point....it's not time travel per say...it's timelessness. No beginning no present and no end. Therefor there is no "traveling". We live inside our linear existence, these guys live outside so being in one place or another is simply a perception. The peer into a section of the pond where we were or will be. For us we'd have to be yanked out of the pond to even begin to understand.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Trafalmadorians are not exactly a new thing.

Though the idea does a good job of removing the notion of personal responsibility. Sort of like predestination. Everything has already happened so there's nothing to be done.

edit on 4/5/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

No i get the point, personally i imagine beings of an extra dimensional nature(Take it thats what you mean if they exist outwith our perception of liner time) to be far more probable than those of the extra terrestrial variety given the vast distances between the stars and the energy it would require to travel between them.

Sounds like the Aliens from the movie Arrival really.

Jacques Vallée would probobly agree all the same, but the proof remains allusive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join