It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The buck stops.......somewhere else.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think it was Harry Truman who had a sign on his desk that said "The buck stops here". We all know what that means he was the boss the final say was his and any consequences good or bad were his too. There is one person in the world who could clear all of the "wiretapping" bs out there right now but he isn't even in the country right now, with our ex-president Barrack Hussein Obama the buck always stopped somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Cool story bro

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Czulkang

Rational, practical OP.

It'll never happen. But a nice thought all the same.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

So if king putt says he didn't do it, you think that would clear everything up?
Bbwwwaaahahahaha!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Obama could clear it up assuming he tells the truth.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I heard that when told about Trump's tweet regarding him "wiretapping" him, Obama just rolled his eyes, but said nothing personally. Later he had an aide make some statement about a policy to not interfere in independent investigations.

Obama is many things, but stupid he is not.

He is out of the country for a reason, and I don't think it's just a book writing vacay.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So if king putt says he didn't do it, you think that would clear everything up?
Bbwwwaaahahahaha!

No but at least it would allow him to act presidential

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I heard that when told about Trump's tweet regarding him "wiretapping" him, Obama just rolled his eyes, but said nothing personally. Later he had an aide make some statement about a policy to not interfere in independent investigations.

He is out of the country for a reason, and I don't think it's just a book writing vacay.

No he isn't stupid that is why he insulated himself so well hence the posts title

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

No he isn't stupid that is why he insulated himself so well hence the posts title

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Cool story bro

Snarky comment bro.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I swear I just asked my husband this exact same thing. Which president had that sign on his desk. He knew it was Truman.
I was watching trump blame Obama for the chemical weapons attack in Syria.

Steven Colbert said it best.
When trump said he inherited a mess Steve said " no, you inherited a fortune. We elected a mess."
edit on 452017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Obama learned a lot of things in his life, accept how to accept responsibility for his actions, and how to tell the truth.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The wiretapping is a BS issue. It's the latest political theater to keep our minds occupied. This is all by designed so the focus is never on any issue that might make the average Joe's life better.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Oh and that's former president, not ex- president.

Trump may end up an ex president but president Obama will always have the title.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

As we watch trump pass the buck for Syria right in front of our eyes. Amazing isn't it?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Obama learned a lot of things in his life, accept how to accept responsibility for his actions, and how to tell the truth.

Plus he's black and you know what that means.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Oh goodness.
Sit down...rest...
Can I get you a glass of water?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Plus he's black and you know what that means.

Yes, you're a racist?
edit on 5-4-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang
I think it was Harry Truman who had a sign on his desk that said "The buck stops here". We all know what that means he was the boss the final say was his and any consequences good or bad were his too. There is one person in the world who could clear all of the "wiretapping" bs out there right now but he isn't even in the country right now, with our ex-president Barrack Hussein Obama the buck always stopped somewhere else.

Man... I thought you were going to bring up a legit point about how Trump always deflects his failures away from him and assigns blame to someone else. Instead, the reveal is a cheap Obama-hater thread with no substance.

PS: Trump is in charge right now. HE is actually the one who could de-classify the reports that will clear up if the Dems are guilty of anything or not. I guess the buck never stops with Donald Trump, huh?
edit on 5-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang

Yes there is one person who could end it...

Trump..
Because he now runs every intelligence agency and is privy to any info not about a legal investigation where he is the suspect...

Obama was out of office before Trumps tweet.. so he wasn't in control of the FBI at that time..

PLUS the FBI already came out and said they had a legal investigation into trump because it looks a lot like he made a deal with Russian intelligence..

Your absolutely right about the buck stopping with the president... how you can think that president isn't trump I have no idea...

Trump now runs the government.. he is not responsible for its past actions , but is privy to all info concerning its past actions..

There is no top secret clearance past the presidents..

good luck trying to keep dropping conspiracy theories where trump is the victim, when trump runs the entire country.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join