It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The buck stops.......somewhere else.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I never dropped any conspiracy theories, I was simply trying to say Obama never accepted blame for anything bad in his 8 years.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I'm not blaming Obama for things he doesn't have access to anymore, I'm simply saying if Susan rice knows about the "intel" gathered incidental then Obama should know about it to probably that seems like something the National Security Advisor might want to brief the president on, right?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Czulkang

Well you were wrong. Are you willing to admit your mistake now?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang

I never dropped any conspiracy theories, I was simply trying to say Obama never accepted blame for anything bad in his 8 years.

And you would be right. It was always Bush's fault with BHO.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Ok good 1 time when the leader of our country vascillated on his so called red line that kept moving thanks for pointing that out I must have missed that interview. I'm not be mean I do mean that in the nicestvway possible

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Ok good 1 time when the leader of our country vascillated on his so called red line that kept moving thanks for pointing that out I must have missed that interview. I'm not be mean I do mean that in the nicestvway possible

Really? Because it looks like you are arrogantly dismissing the very evidence you asked me to provide because it contradicts your chosen narrative.

When are you going to address the fact that Trump has NEVER admitted blame for anything in his life and that pattern continues into the Presidency, Mr. Nice Guy?
edit on 5-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Wrong about what? Him never accepting responsibility for making a bad decision? Then yes.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Really? Because it looks like you are arrogantly dismissing the very evidence you asked me to provide because it contradicts your chosen narrative.

When are you going to address the fact that Trump has NEVER admitted blame for anything in his life and that pattern continues into the Presidency, Mr. Nice Guy?[/quote

No I didn't mean it to sound mean it just came out that way.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I'm not talking about Trump I'm talking about obama, let's wait till Trump has been in office more then a few months to pass judgement on him as,a president, how that sound to you krazyshot?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Obama learned a lot of things in his life, accept how to accept responsibility for his actions, and how to tell the truth.

Thats how lawyers-- I mean liars-- I mean politicians make it to the top.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I'm not talking about Trump I'm talking about obama, let's wait till Trump has been in office more then a few months to pass judgement on him as,a president, how that sound to you krazyshot?

Why wait? He's done plenty already to judge him with. For one he makes a hypocrite out of you for never accepting blame for anything he does wrong. Plus he is the current sitting President, not Obama.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Wrong about what? Him never accepting responsibility for making a bad decision? Then yes.

Obama takes 'full responsibility' for deaths of two hostages
Obama Takes Responsibility for Libya
F ive bad things that Obama has said he’s responsible for (Video)
Obama Takes the Blame for Failing to Change Washington
The Apologiator: President Obama takes responsibility, again. And again. And again...

Ok krazyshot you got me buddie, but I still love you, but do you concede that Obama did pass the buck on more then one occasion? As almost all presidents have done.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Ok krazyshot you got me buddie, but I still love you, but do you concede that Obama did pass the buck on more then one occasion? As almost all presidents have done.

I've already admitted to this when I said he only did it during his first term and only when it actually applied to Bush. For instance for the economy he inherited. The economy was the chief thing he would blame Bush on.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Czulkang

Don't give up. Most all the politicians are bought and paid for puppets.

Great title concept btw.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

If Trump make a policy decision I disagree with then true to pass the buck you bet your ads I will call him on it, nice talking with you crazy you make well articulated points and have sound reasoning I look forward to more of this in the future, gotta go for a bit

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Or is it all really just stagecraft to get the fraction of the population that be CT'ers on board with a POTUS for the first time? That's some conspiracy theory there!

Could be but I pick the former. It's too organic around the edges, to me, if that makes sense. If Trump caves and goes after Assad then, yeah maybe.

I mean if you're going that far, then they could be publicly "Killing" the C.I.A inc because the rogue faction of it is too see through and has so much blood on it's hands so they sheep dip only to continue under other IC Black Op instruments.

However, I'm convinced Trump has studied JFK's foreign policy. Erik Prince has shared that our foreign policy is failing. He would know because the CIA have been employing his Orgs for black ops nation toppling and various dirty deeds. They probably have back-channeled Russia to get around the crazy deep state Generals and bureaucrats and avoid WWIII. Last gasp chance to do what JFK saw necessary and shatter it into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the winds.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

a reply to: JoshuaCox

I'm not blaming Obama for things he doesn't have access to anymore, I'm simply saying if Susan rice knows about the "intel" gathered incidental then Obama should know about it to probably that seems like something the National Security Advisor might want to brief the president on, right?

Depends.. prob wouldn't be rice who actually briefed the president, and incidental stuff where no crime has been commited wouldn't warrant including the president.

Obviously the FBI would prob brief him on the fact they were investigating trump to see if he was involved in the DNC leaks, but why would you spent valuable time going over incidental data that didn't lead anywhere??

How long would every intel briefing be if they told the president everytime they didn't find anything...

The meeting would be 20,000 "we found nothing on person A"

And 3 "we actually did find something on person B."

So you would just cut out all the times you didn't find anything and would only brief him when you did find something.

More than any of that though, Trump was under legit FBI investigation..

So they most likely had a right to tap him..

All the stuff about unmasking and wiretapping by obama is to try and deflect from the actual real life investigation..

If there was no investigation and trump had been tapped he would have a point.. since there was a legal investigation that the FBI even admitted to in congress.. then that opens to door to any surveillance being legal and only a bad story for trump.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

If Trump make a policy decision I disagree with then true to pass the buck you bet your ads I will call him on it, nice talking with you crazy you make well articulated points and have sound reasoning I look forward to more of this in the future, gotta go for a bit

You cool with Sessions saying the Trump administration was going to go after recreational pot??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join