It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish office gets under employees' skin with RFID microchips

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I am not sure that this is the proper forum for this post but in my mind I think it very well could be. With that said I read this article about testing these microchips. It seems to be advancing rapidly and I (as a conspiracy theorist) can imagine in the not too distant future hearing governments saying "This is for your own good so we can track "terrorists"". So basically anyone who refuses to get "chipped" will be considered a threat to society. I mean think about it for a minute. How big of a stretch would it be for a government to suggest such a thing in today's climate?

Forget your office door key? Can't remember the code for the photocopier? No need to worry if you happen to have a microchip implanted in your hand.

Need to be located by some government office(not that that isn't possible now but it can be overcome by ditching your devices)?

Nothing is more annoying that realizing you've forgotten your laminated passkey to get into your office. Or what about that pesky password you have to remember in order to use the photocopier?

Let's make this sound like it will be soooo great!

While not all the employees are eager to be bio-hacked for the sake of convenience, Sjoblad and other members of the Swedish bio-hacking group BioNyfiken want to test the technology before it goes mainstream.

At least there are still a few sane people in the world.

"We want to be able to understand this technology before big corporates and big governments come to us and say everyone should get chipped -- the tax authority chip, the Google or Facebook chip," Sjoblad told the BBC.

And there we have it! A slight introduction into the nefarious purpose for the chip! Control!

Link
edit on 4/4/2017 by brutus61 because: Added link.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

Id let them RFID chip me.
After all, I dont have facebook, so they need to be able to keep an eye on my somehow.

But honestly, im not up to no good, I have nothing to hide, heck i even decided to turn my Samsung TV's voice recognition back on.
I already wear an RFID badge at work, that connected to the WiFi system underground.
That system is designed as a safety measure in the mine. If there ever was a cave in or fall of ground, the RFID would assist mine rescue in locating...our crushed bodies.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Scary that people are willingly taking these chips. Never thought people would embrace something like this.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Employers have far too much power. I know that a lot of people work in jobs where they have to change their life to be able to do their job.
In a lot of cases this is inevitable, like with Pilots, Train drivers, Doctors etc.
Other times I don't think it is anyone's business what I am up to as long as I do the job.

Yet we are being spied on via social media, and asked not to smoke cannabis [for example], we are also asked to do any shift available, even if it is outrageous [or else we'll get the sack].

Now they are starting to put chips in our bodies and that is the step too far.

OP, you are right by predicting that those who would refuse would be suspicious. Which is scary. It would still be scary but [very mildly] understandable if the governments would force us to ID ourselves in such a way and everyone is required, but for a job?????

We shake our heads at Victorian standards of factory workers, but we do worse things. yes we all have access to toilets and health and safety nowadays, yet on the other hand, Victorian factory workers [VFWs] had their private lives and nobody meddled with that. The working times are almost similar to VF workers with some people not having much 'free time' at all and no choice in the matter.

We don't have it better, we just have different injustices than then.

No job is going to OWN me in any way, shape or form. No job is going to alter my body either. No tattoos, no implants etc. Any job that is asking for that without any good reason should be reported for bodily harm under force. I would feel worse than a slave if I were to be chipped and the boss could always track me. F off!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Id let them RFID chip me.
After all, I dont have facebook, so they need to be able to keep an eye on my somehow.

But honestly, im not up to no good, I have nothing to hide, heck i even decided to turn my Samsung TV's voice recognition back on.
I already wear an RFID badge at work, that connected to the WiFi system underground.
That system is designed as a safety measure in the mine. If there ever was a cave in or fall of ground, the RFID would assist mine rescue in locating...our crushed bodies.

I'm not up to "no good" either but giving the government the power to monitor my every movement and action just doesn't set well with me. Think about this for a moment. Mr. Johnson and Mrs. Jones are in the third room on the left side of the hall which is designated as bedroom. Their body temperatures have risen 18,2 degrees. Their proximity is extremely close. Do I know that this detailed type of surveillance will take place? No. Do I trust government not to take the step overboard? No again.

By the way the too people were setting up bunk beds as a surprise

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Scary that people are willingly taking these chips. Never thought people would embrace something like this.

People will eventually all fall in line unfortunately. Look at where we have come from and see how different the world is today.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

No need to worry if you happen to have a microchip implanted in your hand.

Never happen. Surgically removing the chip or fuggid, chopping off peoples hands would become a favorite pastime for certain criminals.

Theres this other thread I won't mention where they tortured this poor couple for hours to get the combo to their safe.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Employers have far too much power. I know that a lot of people work in jobs where they have to change their life to be able to do their job.
In a lot of cases this is inevitable, like with Pilots, Train drivers, Doctors etc.
Other times I don't think it is anyone's business what I am up to as long as I do the job.

Yet we are being spied on via social media, and asked not to smoke cannabis [for example], we are also asked to do any shift available, even if it is outrageous [or else we'll get the sack].

Now they are starting to put chips in our bodies and that is the step too far.

OP, you are right by predicting that those who would refuse would be suspicious. Which is scary. It would still be scary but [very mildly] understandable if the governments would force us to ID ourselves in such a way and everyone is required, but for a job?????

We shake our heads at Victorian standards of factory workers, but we do worse things. yes we all have access to toilets and health and safety nowadays, yet on the other hand, Victorian factory workers [VFWs] had their private lives and nobody meddled with that. The working times are almost similar to VF workers with some people not having much 'free time' at all and no choice in the matter.

We don't have it better, we just have different injustices than then.

No job is going to OWN me in any way, shape or form. No job is going to alter my body either. No tattoos, no implants etc. Any job that is asking for that without any good reason should be reported for bodily harm under force. I would feel worse than a slave if I were to be chipped and the boss could always track me. F off!

I should have read your post before answering the previous poster. That is my point exactly. Life wasn't great at times(in my opinion never will be) but we had real freedom. As I watch the world change it seems like we are being forced into a little corner of conform or else. "Modern technology" is great in some respects but people willl allwways find a way to use anything and everything to their advantage and many without regards to anyone but themselves and/or their cause.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

No need to worry if you happen to have a microchip implanted in your hand.

Never happen. Surgically removing the chip or fuggid, chopping off peoples hands would become a favorite pastime for certain criminals.

Theres this other thread I won't mention where they tortured this poor couple for hours to get the combo to their safe.

Yes I focused on government but there are nefarious individuals in all walks of life.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
About 20 years ago my brother in law said companies and the government would implant chips to keep an eye on people. I told him he was crazy, that people would never allow it to happen.

Guess I was wrong...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973
About 20 years ago my brother in law said companies and the government would implant chips to keep an eye on people. I told him he was crazy, that people would never allow it to happen.

Guess I was wrong...

Well you don't have to be totally wrong. I will never be implanted without force!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm honestly torn. The innocent part of me says, wow how amazing! Technology has come so very far, this could make many facets of life so much more convenient!

But the post 9/11 part of me says......... Hell no. Don't come near me or my son with that crap.

I know ultimately one day it's coming. Eventually everyone WILL have one, and i'm sure the power WILL be abused by our new controllers. and at the end of the day I do my best to survive. If getting a chip means surviving, or moving to a remote community of outcasted persons, then I will do it, and if this RFID business ever sparks a revolt in my lifetime I will be there.... Not because I don't want the advancement of technology, but because I don't want to be taken advantage of without a fight.

-Alee

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Yes I focused on government but there are nefarious individuals in all walks of life.

So then why make it easy for them?

If must, a UV laser tattoo at birth is invisible, as painful as getting circumcised. Branded like cattle in the age where people cover themselves with tattoos...

I think chips are best kept in our little plastic money cards. That is the system thats working, for the controllers.
edit on 4-4-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I'm honestly torn. The innocent part of me says, wow how amazing! Technology has come so very far, this could make many facets of life so much more convenient!

But the post 9/11 part of me says......... Hell no. Don't come near me or my son with that crap.

I know ultimately one day it's coming. Eventually everyone WILL have one, and i'm sure the power WILL be abused by our new controllers. and at the end of the day I do my best to survive. If getting a chip means surviving, or moving to a remote community of outcasted persons, then I will do it, and if this RFID business ever sparks a revolt in my lifetime I will be there.... Not because I don't want the advancement of technology, but because I don't want to be taken advantage of without a fight.

-Alee

Thank you! That is my point exactly.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

So then why make it easy for them?

If must, a UV laser tattoo at birth is invisible, as painful as getting circumcised. Branded like cattle in the age where people cover themselves with tattoos...

I think chips are best kept in our little plastic money cards. That is the system thats working, for the controllers.

Not sure I understand your post. I will NOT make it easy for them. That is what I am saying in the OP.

In response to tattooing it would lead to the same corruption as a previous poster mentioned. Instead of forcing you to draw money out of an account or open a safe: Just cut off your arm/hand.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Not sure I understand your post. I will NOT make it easy for them. That is what I am saying in the OP.

Because of the religious interpretation of revelations. Yah i get it, the system of the beast and all. What most people don't realize is they already carry the mark of the beast around in their pocket in the form of credit cards, drivers license, Id, etc. So theres that.

In response to tattooing it would lead to the same corruption as a previous poster mentioned. Instead of forcing you to draw money out of an account or open a safe: Just cut off your arm/hand.

I said that. Tattoo at birth is only one solution, scanners are already employed in countries US military occupies...

Bio-metrics

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The wife just discovered Google Maps logs everywhere you go She's trying to shut it off but I see a flip phone coming back. It actually comes up with a map where you have been and at what time.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Because of the religious interpretation of revelations. Yah i get it, the system of the beast and all. What most people don't realize is they already carry the mark of the beast around in their pocket in the form of credit cards, drivers license, Id, etc. So theres that.

I said that. Tattoo at birth is only one solution, scanners are already employed in countries US military occupies...

Bio-metrics

I took the initiative to bold and color a part of your text. Who's religious interpretation are you talking about? Certainly not mine as I never once mentioned religion in my post. Maybe reread OP and then offer a comment.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
The wife just discovered Google Maps logs everywhere you go She's trying to shut it off but I see a flip phone coming back. It actually comes up with a map where you have been and at what time.

Turn off the GPS function. You can always turn it back on if you need it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

I had to go in to google and disable that a while ago.......... for reasons.

It's possible to shut off though as far as I know. Through google in a browser on a PC is how I did it. Someone is always trying to find a new way to watch ya!

-Alee

top topics

<<   2 >>

join