It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish office gets under employees' skin with RFID microchips

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Back in 1998 , Kevin Warwick - then Professor of Cybernetics at Reading University in the UK - implanted an RFID chip in his arm to turn lights on when he entered a room, amongst other things.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

(Really interesting to read what this chap has done since leaving school at 16!)

Anyway, 20 years later....

"While not all the employees are eager to be bio-hacked for the sake of convenience, Sjoblad and other members of the Swedish bio-hacking group BioNyfiken want to test the technology before it goes mainstream."

So, if we haven't figured out the social limits by now I tend to think we never will. Its still an open ended, seductive, control mechanism. I doubt BioNyfiken will find any reason not to promote RFID chips, given the money motive.

Of course it does open the way for my new brand of clothes, "Farraday Specials", with integral RFID blocking characteristics and triple water proof for off grid hiking!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
But honestly, im not up to no good, I have nothing to hide, ...

This is the mantra of the statist--the larger point is the government has no right or, quite honestly, authority to track people in this way.

Whether or not we as individuals are doing anything wrong or have anything to hide is irrelevant.

ETA: Please note that I'm speaking as an American concerning the American government--other countries can do as their citizens/dictators allow.
edit on 4-4-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: brutus61

Scary that people are willingly taking these chips. Never thought people would embrace something like this.

BEcause the beast has not risen yet and the mark is ON THE SKIN not UNDER IT. lol.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Nope nope nope...

Just nope...

Yes I understand the Fed has tons of ways to track me, that is fine... once my body is fully mine again (military commitment done) they can sod off... Ill go live in a hut in the Rockies till I die rather than trust them with implanting things in me.

Its bad enough what I have been exposed to over the course of 20 years (without being informed)... I will not let them test me for something like that... not going to happen.
edit on 4-4-2017 by Irishhaf because: added a few words

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I will NOT make it easy for them.

You already embrace the system. Do you have a credit card, ATM, drivers license?

You've already been chipped!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Scary that people are willingly taking these chips. Never thought people would embrace something like this.

BEcause the beast has not risen yet and the mark is ON THE SKIN not UNDER IT. lol.

Um you are the only person talking of the mark of the beast, sorry if this is difficult for you to understand but not everything has to do with the Bible and other fantasies.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Um you are the only person talking of the mark of the beast, sorry if this is difficult for you to understand but not everything has to do with the Bible and other fantasies.

No but alot of conspiracy theories Do. ANd I said it as a joke. didnt you catch the LOL?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

No I'm having a slow day

top topics

<< 1   >>

join