It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity - The Wall Street Journal

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gryphon66

My question exactly... why does he need immunity ...but more important what does he know that could garner such a valuable deal?

And his immunity to prosecution by the USA does not mean he won't be the next dead guy - they've been openly assassinating men in Russia lately. There are wealthy Russians with connections to Putin in this country (lots of them in Florida, apparently, where the "Winter White House" is running a tab for us taxpayers), and the Russians don't play nice with others.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

I am from Missouri.
Hillary was a horrible candidate, as was Trump.
I didn't vote for either, because they are both idiots, had nothing to do with the Russians.
As a veteran, if Trump was somehow in collusion with the Russians, and they did anything to affect the election, and Trump's team is involved, they are traitors, and deserve the penalties outlined for that particular sort of criminals.

I am not a butthurt democrat, but I don't trust him any farther than I can throw him.

Took the words right out of my mouth, brother.

I'm not sure they should kill him lol...

Treason usually ='s death.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Humm, this is good Trump is encouraging Flynn to keep asking for immunity to testify.

Getting better and better, also a former staffer that work for Obama and Hillary may find herself in the line for comments she did of information that she knew about the Trump surveillance that she should not by any means known because she didn't had clearance for it.

Some experts say that she is the one that is going to need immunity a good lawyer to get a reduced sentence.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

God I hope not. You are right though...Russians are dropping like flies.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Russians have been dropping like flies for ever, they are from a communist country that still assassinate the trouble makers to the regime, is not new.

In America when the same is done is call death by suicide.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yeah? Who's that?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
Where there is smoke, there is fire. Where there are conservatives posing as conspiracy theorists, there are threads asking to "end this russian blah blah blah".

This is one of the greatest conspiracies of our time and it is unfolding before our eyes. The United States got outplayed in a new form of information war fare by a derelict state run by criminal oligarchs and former KGB agents. This should be a wake up call.

Listen closely. No one asks for immunity exchanges if there is no crime. It does not happen.

That dossier, it's real.
www.documentcloud.org...

19.5% of Rosneft = How much it costs to sell out your country.

No flags but gold, I guess.

I think you have a valid point.

We may be witnessing the next "Watergate" and people are too busy playing politics to take the time to watch it unfold before their eyes.

I'm watching. I'm watching INTENTLY. This is history in the making and I can't look away. I've never been more interested in the news in my life.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Who said it was new?.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's true. Usually this far after an election I've gone back to ignoring politics. which ever side won. I didn't feel like I had to watch every move and I've never been frightened by who was in the Whitehouse.
I'm beginning to understand that Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
White house to receive the documents on Trump surveillance today, this is indeed getting interesting, by the moment, I think that things are not what it seems even when the attention is on the Russia link,. some believe that certain people tried to make a link where there was no one.

We may have a big above face on who did what and for what and those involved.

And yes we may have a Watergate but it shoul be call leakgate.

edit on 31-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's like a frickin traffic accident. You don't want to look but you can't look away either.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

It's true. Usually this far after an election I've gone back to ignoring politics. which ever side won. I didn't feel like I had to watch every move and I've never been frightened by who was in the Whitehouse.
I'm beginning to understand that Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".

Same. And crazy news bombs drop by the day. Did you see the thread I wrote this morning on Pruitt? He's being investigated by the Oklahoma Bar Association for possibly lying to the Senate about, get this, using a private email account.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Spill the beans marg.
What's your take on this?.
What will the about face reveal do you think?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No I missed that. Ill check it out.
Last night the bombs were clustered.
Whitehouse staff giving Nunes the Intel so he can pretend he found it and give it right back to them. Then Flynn asking for immunity.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The winter Whitehouse AKA the hideout.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Humm, this is good Trump is encouraging Flynn to keep asking for immunity to testify.

Getting better and better, also a former staffer that work for Obama and Hillary may find herself in the line for comments she did of information that she knew about the Trump surveillance that she should not by any means known because she didn't had clearance for it.

Some experts say that she is the one that is going to need immunity a good lawyer to get a reduced sentence.

Are you talking about Sally Yates here?
Shes going to need immunity?
I asked. You didn't answer.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

maybe he is asking for immunity from prosecution so he can get on the record at tell it like it is with out worrying about getting in trouble we what he tells is something classified, i have a feeling that if he does testify its not going to go the way the powers that be wants.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

No I missed that. Ill check it out.
Last night the bombs were clustered.
Whitehouse staff giving Nunes the Intel so he can pretend he found it and give it right back to them. Then Flynn asking for immunity.

I know right? Some days its hard to keep up with all the craziness. I feel like every time Trump or one of his cronies is on television, this should be playing in the background:

edit on 31-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

This has been confirmed as "fake news". Sorry, but Flynn isn't asking for immunity, he will also not be testifying.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Russians have been dropping like flies for ever, they are from a communist country that still assassinate the trouble makers to the regime, is not new.

In America when the same is done is call death by suicide.

PS: The Soviet Union (and communism) fell in 1992. (Well, technically December 1991.)
edit on 31-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join