It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thrown to his death then pelted with rocks by barbaric mob... all because he was gay: Terrifying fin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
to think this goes on in parts of the world is frighting.
And from their prospective, this was just justice.

Sting's song, Fragile, still rings true to this day.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Yet the left want on invite people that share and support these barabaric "values" into our civilised countrys......

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: WUNK22

No we don't. Stop lying. Gay people are NOT thrown off of buildings here. So we are NOT importing this behavior at all.

Yet.

Anyway, how bout that Orlando night club massacre, eh?

edit on 3 29 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Yet the left want on invite people that share and support these barabaric "values" into our civilised countrys......

We covered that already. Stop lying.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

edit on 3/29/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Religion is a poison.

In the wrong hands yes it is. but thats not universally true now is it?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

We are not pro radical Muslim.

How do you know which ones are radicalized? Do you ask them and just hope they tell you the truth?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: XxitsTtimexX

Did anyone ask Robert Dear?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: XxitsTtimexX

We are not pro radical Muslim.

How do you know which ones are radicalized? Do you ask them and just hope they tell you the truth?

Then you have yo deal with Taqiyya beong a possibilty.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

a reply to: WeRpeons

I'll never understand the logic of the right. It's like saying that if you are pro Christianity then you support people like Robert Dear and Westboro Baptist Church.

Exactly. Or if you are a gun rights activist that you must support people who shoot and kill innocent children in elementary schools.

Lots of gun owners don't hurt anyone. The gun itself is not the problem.
Lots of Muslims don't hurt anyone. Islam itself is not the problem.

You are making the argument for the people you are arguing with.

I am pro-Christian but I would never support the westboro church because their actions are not Christian. I do not blame Christianity for their actions because Christianity does not condone or direct those actions. Islam on the other hand does direct and condone the barbaric actions and the people who follow it, muslims, know that. Big difference.

I believe in gun rights but I would never support people who kill innocent children. To say I would is ludicrous. Lots of gun owners do not hurt people and the gun is not the problem. But Islam does support its barbaric actions and the people committing those acts are muslim. Comparing the two is the weakest argument you could possibly make. Now if gun activists just laughed when a horrible crime like that happened and said, "oh well", maybe you have a point. But gun activists are probably the ones who get the most upset when something bad happens involving firearms. We do not condone these acts and never will. Unlike the muslims who have no problem accepting the barbaric violence.

This left-logic, or lack thereof, is what confuses me. Muslims throw gay people off rooftops and stone them to death. You support gay people but you also support bringing more muslims to this country. Do you think bringing them here will change their ideology? Or are you just importing the same behavior and beliefs? Remember that cnn news crew who wanted to film the "peaceful" immigrants? Everything was fine...until the police left, and their numbers grew. That crew was lucky to get out alive. The only peaceful muslim is one who lacks the numbers to enact violence - suicide bombers not included of course. That is a special kind of peaceful religion...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

If you cannot understand that the first expression of the difference between an advanced culture, and a collapsing, archaic, brutal theocracy, is that people in advanced cultures want everyone to be free enough to enjoy them, where as those which are archaic and evil want to keep their freedoms for themselves, then I do not know what to tell you.

Hating on refugees makes you the person throwing stones.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
ISIS is not Islam.

They kill more Muslims than they kill anyone else.

That said, there are plenty of people in this country "good Christian people" who have called for the same Biblical treatment of gay people.

I'll put more stock in the "concern" that some are showing for the young man who was murdered, which I see a thread that doesn't whine about "having something shoved down one's throat."

Some of you are taking advantage of this horror for nothing more than to advance your own political agenda; as pointed out, that makes you party to the crime, in spirit if not in fact.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I believe in gun rights but I would never support people who kill innocent children. To say I would is ludicrous. Lots of gun owners do not hurt people and the gun is not the problem. But Islam does support its barbaric actions and the people committing those acts are muslim. Comparing the two is the weakest argument you could possibly make. Now if gun activists just laughed when a horrible crime like that happened and said, "oh well", maybe you have a point. But gun activists are probably the ones who get the most upset when something bad happens involving firearms. We do not condone these acts and never will. Unlike the muslims who have no problem accepting the barbaric violence.

The Quran does not support violence against people unless in self defense. There are many, many Muslims who get upset when ISIS does something like this. ISIS does this kind of stuff to MUSLIMS. Many, many Muslims have spoken out against the barbaric violence.

You are talking out of your ass as usual.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I don't recall any gay people thrown off of buildings then either.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

"Calling for it" and actually doing it are not equivalent.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I am pro-Christian but I would never support the westboro church because their actions are not Christian. I do not blame Christianity for their actions because Christianity does not condone or direct those actions. Islam on the other hand does direct and condone the barbaric actions and the people who follow it, muslims, know that. Big difference.

No you are just arrogantly assuming that you know about a religion you don't and have never practiced. Islam does NOT condone barbaric actions either, and just LIKE WBC isn't Christian, ISIS isn't Muslim.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
In Islamic theocracies and many Muslim countries, homosexuality is punishable by death. I ask anyone to name one effort by western Muslims to end this barbarism.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Have you ever read the Quran?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
In Islamic theocracies and many Muslim countries, homosexuality is punishable by death. I ask anyone to name one effort by western Muslims to end this barbarism.

It's also illegal to be gay in Russia, and there are homophobic Christian majority countries in S. America as well. Africa is pretty homophobic too. Christianity is JUST as homophobic as Islam and if given the chance would be MORE than willing to imprison or murder gays within a theocracy.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Have you ever read the Quran?

I don't need to read the Quran to know that a Christian speaking from hate isn't speaking for the Muslim religion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join