It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thrown to his death then pelted with rocks by barbaric mob... all because he was gay: Terrifying fin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

the only contradiction comes when people assume the OT applies to the NT covenant that covers modern christians. Two books are going to contradict sometimes. And the bible is TWO books in one easy to hold form.

But i was apparently right it seems from your response. Deflection yes? lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

At least you admit that the Bible contradicts itself. *winks*

Back to the topic, people will use scriptures to justify murder.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

At least you admit that the Bible contradicts itself. *winks*

Back to the topic, people will use scriptures to justify murder.

People wil use anything to justify themselves lol. But yeah there are spots where both books contradict. because of different people its addressed to.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

Why are some countries such as Saudi Arabia not on the ban list? Answer me that first.

Because Saudi Arabia is part of the military industral complex' masterplan.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

People wil use anything to justify themselves

That's what some people don't get. If a Christian does an act of terrorism then he must not be a real Christian but when a Muslim does it then he's a real Muslim.

People are people. Radicalism is a disease. And I know I will get attacked for this but I think religions are diseases. Viruses, if you will, spreading everywhere breeding terrorism.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hating on refugees makes you the person throwing stones.

If they hate 'em simply because they're refugees, and for no other reason, it kinda does.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: TheTory

American Muslims are more tolerant than evangelical Christians.

reason.com...

Except the Pulse NC shooter, he was a Muslim that was less-tolerant-than-evangelical-Christians.

Also, "lets not collectivly judge all demographics based upon a few bad eggs" - said the current self-imploding society suffering group amnesia and mass denial.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

I saw the headline, was certain it happened in Texas. Perpetrated by good christians.

lol

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Can someone please explain to me why the CTRL-Left rams gayness down everyone's throat yet will defend people murdering others because of their gayness?

That's an easy one. The left isn't for gays or Muslims. They just use them to destabilize the West.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
The Quran does not support violence against people unless in self defense. There are many, many Muslims who get upset when ISIS does something like this. ISIS does this kind of stuff to MUSLIMS. Many, many Muslims have spoken out against the barbaric violence.

You are talking out of your ass as usual.

The quran DOES not only support but condones violence. It says the faithful can act in violence against "those whom deserve it", who are defined by islam as non-believers. Many muslims have spoken out against the violence? Where, when, how many, who are they? A far greater number of muslims accept and condone the violence than have ever spoken out about it.

Your ass talks a hell of a lot louder and smellier than mine ever could.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I was really hoping this was Fake News.

Sadly, we still have some people to kill.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I am pro-Christian but I would never support the westboro church because their actions are not Christian. I do not blame Christianity for their actions because Christianity does not condone or direct those actions. Islam on the other hand does direct and condone the barbaric actions and the people who follow it, muslims, know that. Big difference.

No you are just arrogantly assuming that you know about a religion you don't and have never practiced. Islam does NOT condone barbaric actions either, and just LIKE WBC isn't Christian, ISIS isn't Muslim.

While many are quick to point out the Quran, they often ignore the Hadith, which are as much a part of Islam as the Quran. It is in the Hadith that the true violence of Islam is found. It is the basis for Sharia law, which is famous for its draconian punishments. To broad-stroke the Quran as a peaceful text is disingenuous. You must consider all parts of the religion, then decide on its intent. The Hadith, comprised of many books, are said to be the words of Allah relayed by Muhammed. Some of the books are said to be the actual words of God (Allah) himself. This can not be ignored in forming an opinion of the overall tone and timbre of the religion of Islam. It is indeed violent and has much to say on the subject of converting those not of the Islamic faith and destroying (killing) those who refuse to convert. While not all practitioners of Islam follow every doctrine to the letter, it is fair to say that even one percent of a religion this large offers a significant number of protagonists willing to take up arms in its favor. And I think one percent is far too conservative to be realistic. That is why these lame comparisons between Christianity and Islam are so ridiculous. Islam directly instructs its followers to kill those whom refuse to convert. I don't recall seeing that in the Bible.

But yeah, I'm just talking about stuff I know nothing about... or was that you...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
ISIS is not Islam.

They kill more Muslims than they kill anyone else.

That said, there are plenty of people in this country "good Christian people" who have called for the same Biblical treatment of gay people.

I'll put more stock in the "concern" that some are showing for the young man who was murdered, which I see a thread that doesn't whine about "having something shoved down one's throat."

Some of you are taking advantage of this horror for nothing more than to advance your own political agenda; as pointed out, that makes you party to the crime, in spirit if not in fact.

Ok, so why put gays AND muslims in danger?

Wow, talk about advancing an agenda!

They put new meaning to the song, "it's raining men"

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

I don't recall any gay people thrown off of buildings then either.

Because it's against the law to throw gays off buildings in the USA.

Even the shooter knew that.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I am pro-Christian but I would never support the westboro church because their actions are not Christian. I do not blame Christianity for their actions because Christianity does not condone or direct those actions. Islam on the other hand does direct and condone the barbaric actions and the people who follow it, muslims, know that. Big difference.

No you are just arrogantly assuming that you know about a religion you don't and have never practiced. Islam does NOT condone barbaric actions either, and just LIKE WBC isn't Christian, ISIS isn't Muslim.

Nope, WBC are Christian, really bad Christians.

Isis, is muslim and they kill really bad muslims. According to them.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

a reply to: TheTory
I stand by that claim. Given a rise in Christian theocracies around the world, I'd wager that homosexuality would quickly be outlawed and eventually punished by death in some of them. Currently most Christian countries are secular so they aren't able to do that. It doesn't prevent them from expressing their own forms of hatred though.

Meanwhile, the % of adults who favor same-sex marriages among christians is on a steady rise, even among devout evangelicals.

Pew: Changing attitudes on same sex marriage

Yeah. After we, secular America, dragged Christian America kicking and screaming into this reality they finally come around after realizing it isn't the end of the world. But don't pretend like its all glory and sunshines for the Christian religion and homosexuality just because a few are coming around.

The secularists are playing with fire if they think all religions are the same and ignore the obvious while relativizing.

Where are these Christian theocracies?

Was it Armenia?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Why can't we all be Muslim?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Meldionne1

Yeah I know the claim. They haven't explained about them supporting Wahhabism and funding terrorists.

Right on the money... they fund this crap in the West... waiting for their time.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

While many are quick to point out the Quran, they often ignore the Hadith, which are as much a part of Islam as the Quran. It is in the Hadith that the true violence of Islam is found. It is the basis for Sharia law, which is famous for its draconian punishments. To broad-stroke the Quran as a peaceful text is disingenuous. You must consider all parts of the religion, then decide on its intent. The Hadith, comprised of many books, are said to be the words of Allah relayed by Muhammed. Some of the books are said to be the actual words of God (Allah) himself. This can not be ignored in forming an opinion of the overall tone and timbre of the religion of Islam. It is indeed violent and has much to say on the subject of converting those not of the Islamic faith and destroying (killing) those who refuse to convert. While not all practitioners of Islam follow every doctrine to the letter, it is fair to say that even one percent of a religion this large offers a significant number of protagonists willing to take up arms in its favor. And I think one percent is far too conservative to be realistic. That is why these lame comparisons between Christianity and Islam are so ridiculous. Islam directly instructs its followers to kill those whom refuse to convert. I don't recall seeing that in the Bible.

But yeah, I'm just talking about stuff I know nothing about... or was that you...

HEre is something you might not know about the Quran. Newer verses on the same subject aborgate older verses. As in th eolder verse no longer applies but it isnt removed. Making it easy to mis lead the followers of Islam.

ALso "hadiths" are not actually IN the quran itself and are comparable to those Verses in the Talmud. Both of those are not officially part of said Books.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And no one has stopped to think.. refugee's are trying to escape that kind of barbarism?..too deep a thought I guess.

I'm sure that's what the French thought when they allowed the flood of refugees into their country. How's that working out for them?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join