It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nunes Says Source is Executive Branch?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Nunes said on CNN's "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer" that he had to view the classified documents in an Executive Branch location because they intelligence community had not yet provided them to Congress.
"The Congress has not been given this information, these documents, and that's the problem," Nunes said. "This is Executive Branch."

www.cnn.com...

This sounds like his scoop originated directly from the White House. Curiouser and Curiouser. The White House had been withholding information from the committee and decided to release it secretly to ....guess who?

edit on 3/27/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

The CNN article has been updated, and its title changed. The first version strongly implied that the information was provided to Nunes by the White House. We do not know if that is the case.

edit on 3/27/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Nunes said on CNN's "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer" that he had to view the classified documents in an Executive Branch location because they intelligence community had not yet provided them to Congress.
"The Congress has not been given this information, these documents, and that's the problem," Nunes said. "This is Executive Branch."

www.cnn.com...

This sounds like his scoop originated directly from the White House. Curiouser and Curiouser

This has been reported all day. But the Executive Branch of WHICH Administration? Any word on that?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thank goodness...it sounds like we still have some patriots in Washington willing to help us get to the truth!
edit on 27-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Huh? There is only one White House. With one administration in it.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

This sounds like his scoop originated directly from the White House. Curiouser and Curiouser

OMG Phage. Let us know when you're through constructing your post, LOL!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Damning white wash IC.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thank goodness...it sounds like we still have some patriots willing to help us get to the truth!

By avoiding a proper release of information?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Hit "enter" too soon.

link   

You hadn't finished editing and adding to your post when I ask that question. I'll wait a few minutes to see what additional info you bring to your O.P..

+9 more 
link   
Viewable only at a secure facility means the highest level of security needs to be taken ...
This is really bad for Obama and/or his inner circle of people. My guess definitely Lynch is going to jail ... nice.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Damning white wash IC.

What's I.C.?

link   

It's done now.

I think.

Maybe.

link   

www.cnn.com...

This sounds like his scoop originated directly from the White House. Curiouser and Curiouser. The White House has been withholding information from the committee and decided to release it secretly to ....guess who?

I'm all outta guesses, what's your guess?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Executive Branch NSA.

Somebody saw something and showed it around.

Campaign tricks galore.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IcyPatriot

This is really bad for Obama and/or his inner circle of people

Why? Nunes already said that there didn't seem to be anything illegal about it.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I'm all outta guesses, what's your guess?

I have a hunch they gave it to Nunes.

Like, last week.

Remember?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
Damning white wash IC.

What's I.C.?

(oxymoron) Intelligence Community 007

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Phage, I just wrote some posts on this ATS page that might help here. The first two posts.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IcyPatriot
Viewable only at a secure facility means the highest level of security needs to be taken ...
This is really bad for Obama and/or his inner circle of people. My guess definitely Lynch is going to jail ... nice.

Trump found this in the White House computer in early March.

Tweeted to the world that Obama had Wiretapped him.

Eventually, calls Nunes in to see the "goodies".

Nunes holds press conference and goes back to see President Trump for a doggie biscuit.

Then returns again today to the White House for some reason.

Is this the correct order of this mystery... SO FAR?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You hadn't finished editing and adding to your post when I ask that question. I'll wait a few minutes to see what additional info you bring to your O.P..

I find it odd, if there is nothing to the claims against Trump or his team, that they would be so selective as to whom they allowed to view this information.

It's almost as if Nunes is being used as a Trump media tool, for damage control/disinformation.

But the question remains as to why.
edit on 27-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join