It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nunes Says Source is Executive Branch?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Another quote from that video posted earlier with Schiff is off as well...suggests he did see something that he didn't like and is about to backtrack.

Schiff:

I trust that your staff will also fully cooperate with our Committee in ascertaining how these materials were found in the ordinary course of business and why such a circuitous method may have been utilized to provide them.

Bold is mine. But that is a really telling piece of this. He is more focused now on how they found these docs, as if that is the issue, not that they exist and show what Trump claims, just how they found them. Why does that matter?

I see some serious CYA coming from Schiff and the Dems very soon. The only reason he could possibly have for being so upset is there is something to it and it does show something from a former administration.

I wish they would just get on with it and release the hounds already. This slow motion train wreck is killing me.

I found that quote very odd too - as if he doesn't understand that the President has access to this information.

I am hearing rumours that the person who requested the unmasking of Trump and his campaign team is none other than Susan Rice, Obama's National Security Advisor. If true it confirms once and for all that Obama's administration was spying on Trump and his team and more than likely with the full knowledge of Obama himself.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Another quote from that video posted earlier with Schiff is off as well...suggests he did see something that he didn't like and is about to backtrack.

Schiff:

I trust that your staff will also fully cooperate with our Committee in ascertaining how these materials were found in the ordinary course of business and why such a circuitous method may have been utilized to provide them.

Bold is mine. But that is a really telling piece of this. He is more focused now on how they found these docs, as if that is the issue, not that they exist and show what Trump claims, just how they found them. Why does that matter?

I see some serious CYA coming from Schiff and the Dems very soon. The only reason he could possibly have for being so upset is there is something to it and it does show something from a former administration.

I wish they would just get on with it and release the hounds already. This slow motion train wreck is killing me.

Yeah, they thought the materials were buried real good.

Lol.

Gotcha!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Schiff:

Yeah, they thought the materials were buried real good.

Lol.

Gotcha!

It seems so and it brings the attacks on Nunes into a new light... Democrats panicking and desperately trying to stop him digging.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
More sources saying that Susan Rice ordered the unmasking of the Trump team. She would not have done it without Obama's knowledge and probably approval.

www.foxnews.com...

Now the investigation needs to focus on her and whether she inappropriately shared such information, and if so punishing her to the full extent of the law. She should be called to answer questions under oath. This is looking more and more like Obama pushed through his intelligence sharing EO to try and cover his team after Trump was elected.

The net is closing in.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
April 11, 2017

How can NUNES be so certain that Obama Admin was spying on Trump, but when other lawmakers see the same info that Nunes saw, they DOUBT that Obama Admin was spying on Trump. There's some kind of serious disconnect going on.

Excerpt from: thehill.com...

""Republican and Democratic lawmakers who reviewed the same intelligence documents as House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) say they have not yet seen evidence to support the allegation that the Obama administration collected information on Trump transition associates, according to a Tuesday CNN report.

Their assessment of these documents indicates doubt about what Nunes interpreted as possible evidence that Obama officials incidentally collected intelligence on Trump transition officials during a broader intelligence probe, as well as President Trump's accusation that former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice improperly requested the "unmasking" of Trump transition associates in intel reports.""

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How can NUNES be so certain that Obama Admin was spying on Trump, but when other lawmakers see the same info that Nunes saw, they DOUBT that Obama Admin was spying on Trump. There's some kind of serious disconnect going on.

I don't recall anyone who "matters", including Nunes, saying that Trump was under investigation.

Meanwhile:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I look at it this way. The DOJ is under trump and yet we have no prosecutions. This tells me the evidence is weak.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Mueller is not really "under" the DOJ (more like aside) and is actively collecting evidence and taking testimony. It's called building a case. It can take a while.

Sort of like this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But, on topic, it turned out the source was the White House.

edit on 10/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join