It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr President...All you have to do is say the word

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Yeah, I don't think it's as simple as populace vs military.

Another good point I read is that there are 300 million guns in the US. And we think Afghanistan was rough. Trying to conquer the US populace would be a nightmare, just like the original civil war

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: swedy13

Trying to conquer the US populace would be a nightmare, just like the original civil war

The Civil War was about conquering the US populace? Seems to me that there were a couple of sides involved with that.

Are you assuming that the entire US populace would be on the side of the revolution?

edit on 4/9/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Read the context of the messages I've been sending back and forth. Should help clarify.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

"This guy is a total idiot"
"P.S. What is a 3%er?"

Who is the idiot, I wonder?

The American Revolution constituted three percent of the population.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
We'll either do this through the democratic process, or not at all. Anyone who thinks the minority of The People will go to war with the government and the majority, are insane. This has to be an InfoWar, not an armed one, or we will be crushed. We need to hone our persuasive powers, not the power of our guns.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

Hopfully this man and people like him will ensure that Trump remains in office for at least another 16 years. Hes the first decent president weve had in are lifetimes since Reagan and it would be unconstitutional to see him go.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join