It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

800 Families Just Filed A Lawsuit Against Saudi Arabia Over 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I do not know where this will all lead but I for one am glad certain Saudi's are at least being called out for their involvement of 9/11... If they win the lawsuit though "so what" other than claims for money which many may never see ?
www.activistpost.com...

By Carey Wedler

Eight-hundred families of 9/11 victims and 1,500 first responders, along with others who suffered as a result of the attacks, have filed a lawsuit against Saudi Arabia over its alleged complicity in the 2001 terror attacks, according to an exclusive report by local New York outlet Pix 11.

The legal document, filed in a federal court in Manhattan, describes the Saudi role in the attacks. Pix 11 reports:

The document details how officials from Saudi embassies supported hijackers Salem al-Hazmi and Khalid Al-Mihdhar 18 months before 9/11.

The officials allegedly helped them find apartments, learn English and obtain credit cards and cash. The documents state that the officials helped them learn how to blend into the American landscape.

This is one part of the article I really do not like... I guess the Petro dollar still needs Saudi support....?

President Trump, for his part, previously criticized the Saudis, even acknowledging their alleged role in the 9/11 attacks when the 28-pages were released. However, since taking office, Trump has moved closer to Saudi Arabia, approving a weapons deal even Barack Obama rejected. Trump has also continued bombing Yemen, and Exxon Mobil, whose former CEO now serves at Trump’s secretary of state, has historical business ties to the Saudis. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson recently refused to acknowledge Saudi Arabia’s human rights abuses.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Saudi Arabia was a lovely scapegoat for CIA engineered terror cells.

They're suing the wrong government, I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

This was among the dumbest laws ever passed. Veto overridden even.

What happens when the MILLIONS of families in the ME start suing us for our atrocities?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

We bomb them, like usual.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

This was among the dumbest laws ever passed. Veto overridden even.

What happens when the MILLIONS of families in the ME start suing us for our atrocities?

This is the whole reason the law is focused around 9/11. To make anyone not in support of it a 'political terrorist' when all it really does is set the US government up for condoning outside countries to sue our Military members.

Getting sued back has to be part of the internal cabals plan at this point to be so blatantly ignored.

Also yey, /s huge step for 1 world courts, gj republicans.
edit on 21-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Saudi Arabia was a lovely scapegoat for CIA engineered terror cells.

They're suing the wrong government, I'm afraid.

You never know from this lawsuit could come "firm" evidence of CIA involvement, of course we all know that but something concrete that can be used in a court of law that will obtain a prosecution.. Evidence is everything regardless about what we kinda know..

The Saudis are slippery as hell but so is the CIA, but I firmly believe that the Saudis would throw anyone under the bus if it meant saving face, that could in the form of a statement saying Mr X from the US government infiltrated a department of inteligence agency and recruited the so called Saudi born Hijackers..

Granted its a long shot theory but who knows what documents and emails are floating around that did not get torched..

RA

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Wow, How is the court going to handle the information from the architects and engineers for 9/11 truth? There could be some big blow back. The fact that the courts are going to up this can of worms is big.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Sue the politicians involved in global war mongering.

Sounds good to me.

edit on 21-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They get paid by our taxes, so do lawsuits against them

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

We bomb them, like usual.

Somehow I could see our government justifying this.

'Well we owe them 5 million dollars, and 2 bombs cost 5 million dollars, PAY THEM BOYS!!!'

Sad but likely true.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

400,000 dead in Syria thanks to the CIA, NATO, Obama, McCain, Hillary, Graham. That's one example.

Heads should be rolling.

With partisansnip running increasingly amok, something else has to give to break the perpetude of violence the Two Party System has us committing across the planet. Eventually we're going to get nuked, and deserve it. Partisansnip.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

400,000 dead in Syria thanks to the CIA, NATO, Obama, McCain, Hillary, Graham.

Yet if just ONE American dies, they will sue.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

In your dreams.

The only people with the political mobility to utilize this law will be tightly connected.

More like sue Respondents, and first boots on ground Soldiers in ME. What would this trash bill be if it didn't put real heroes at risk? That's the issue, and wow, none of them want to talk about it. Odd.

It only took Obama vetoing it and crying about how stupid the unanimous support of it was to see the flaw; the DNC is completely bought off at this point by the end of his term, and he was all alone fighting literal fascism and being DENIED?

If other countries can now sue our soldiers, this fundamentally means a lot of different things about being an American Solider, verses the American Police feel of the past. Even worse, if they're going to dig up old #, expect assholes knocking on doors. I envision MASSIVE subpoena's. If you people wanted a war, this is the kind of law that starts one.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

Obama was the one fighting fascism single handedly?

You really need to quit watching CNN 12 hours a day.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Obama was the one fighting fascism single handedly?

You really need to quit watching CNN 12 hours a day.

I haven't owned cable for almost 15 years. I feel like I started 'cut the cord', as often as I advised my family to do the same.

12 hours a day? Seriously? You're like a walking hyperbole. (See what I did there?) That was part of my complaint, Sir. Do you disagree about him crying over how stupid everyone was? Never has been a more deadlocked President.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Syria was his war, just like Iraq was Bush's. I'd bet anything if this were 2009 and Bush faced international war criminal tribunal you'd be all hammer down. Obama's turn, nope he's a saint nobel peace prize woohoo, dont sue him and Hillary instead sue the troops they sent in to be killers.

Since Obama preferred utilizing Al Aqeda as the mercs int he Syria etc overthrow, who do they sue there?

Since Obama preferred to send drones in, who do they sue with those attacks? The pilots? The MFG's? The politicians? Nope! Anyone but the politicians responsible.

With all of your vast wisdom and intellect, you might better go study up on the Nuremberg Trials before pushing any further in here.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

You idiot, I'm not advocating suing the families. You can't even comprehend my message.

Yes, obviously NOW, this law is being pushed under the GUISE (we will sue Saudi bastards!!!!) but it's potential to be an undertow false flag to later go after and apply to American citizens is ridiculous.

I'm not SUGGESTING this happen, I'm telling you their OBVIOUS 'secret plan' that where even OBAMA clearly noticed the obvious faults in the bill, despite THE ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY SUPPORTING IT UNANIMOUSLY IN ADDITION TO THE REPUBLICAN SIDE. It's a sham. They were paid. In no way is this idiocy justifiable and it was pushed through with money, by money, because of it's retarded potential to make money, by evil people with money.

No one will actually get justice with this bill, just money. If you don't have money you're wasting your time thinking it might apply to you. Unless you're an American War Hero. Then they might be coming for your money.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Some new potential sea change in preventing global war mongering comes along, and dude with the stormtrooper screams NO.

Good times.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Some new potential sea change in preventing global war mongering comes along, and dude with the stormtrooper screams NO.

Good times.

I agree with it's long term warmonger prevention.

In the short term this could literally cause a war as stated. Especially if they dig things up.

If you get pulled over on Tuesday, for Speeding on Monday, because the Speed Limit was lowered on Tuesday, does this make sense to you if what you were doing on Monday was only illegal on Tuesday?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

You wanna make an omelette, in this world, you gotta break some eggs. The bitch of this world is the eggs keep getting broken anyways.

Since anti-war movements here end the day Obama gets elected, whatever partisansnip, the side effects from this whole thing appears to be the best idea speaking to preventing wars I can think of in I dont know how long.

And may the 9/11 victims families be the ones to deliver it. Enough is enough as a fallout from 9/11, and everything that motivated it for that matter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join